Looking for a DVR with DualTuner

Username: Lyr

Post Number: 1

I am looking for a present for my parents. They are elderly and on fixed income so anything with a monthly fee like cable, Dish or TiVo is not an option. But they sure love their TV and at one time had 8 VCRs for recording every channel. With the switch to HD none of these work well even attached to the adaptor box. So I would like to get them something like a TV box with out the fees. Phillips has a DVDR3575 Hard disk.DVR recorder but it only has one tuner. I would really like to find something with 2 to 3 tuners for them

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 4155
There's nothing with more than one tuner that's free to use. There's never been a dual tuner DVD recorder. If you want 2 tuners you'll have to buy 2 recorders.

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 158

I'm not sure what you mean by "none of these seem to work even when attached to the adaptor [sic] box".

Connect the video+audio out (yellow, red, white) on the digital adapter box to the video+audio in of the VCR. Then set the channel for the digital adapter box to the one you want to record, and set the VCR to record from Line1.

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us