VuNow/Jadoobox/Dreambox/Kbox/or something els..

Username: Qxx

Post Number: 2
Hi all.

I need help to figure out which box is the best for me.

I need a box that will provide me with the most indo/pakistani channels and at the same time has the best picture quality.

Notice that I am not alowed to set up a parabol where I live because of some stupid rules that are hard to explain.

So please help me finding out which will be the most sutiable for me. :-)

Thanks.

BR,
Q

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 111
Vunow will not give you more indu/pak channels, if you can not install dish, go with jadoo, details you can read in archives

Post Number: 3
RK: Thx for your respond.. :-)
Is it correct that jadoo isn't of good quality for a screen bigger than 20/22"? Or is it just a "saying".?

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1207
yea its pretty crappy quality..but u will have ur channels. If you can't install dish...that would be ur best option

Post Number: 4
Mr Skullz:
Hmmm... :-(((
Its quite expensive if the quality is bad..

Thx for your reply.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15791
The important difference between Jaddo, or Vunow, or Internet TV, etc.......and...

Kbox, Nfusion, SonicviewIhub.

The first group provide streaming video, i.e. the actual broadcast is coming down the broadband connection via Internet. You need a fast boradband 4 mb or up, and you will get good reception. It is not breaking any laws and there is no chance of them or you getting sued.

The second group provide only keys - they called IKS. You actual programming comes form the air via your Dish. You do not need a fast Internet connection, and the quality is usually good. There may be legal issues between the providers and the IKS suppliers or between the providers and you.

Post Number: 5
NN: Oh I see.. :-) Thx for an explanation...
Will option one give me a direct access to live tv so that I can watch NDTV Imagine, Zee etc etc for free or is it just internet on my tele instead of pc?
I am quite hooked to some of the serials from theese channels so its a must for me to have. :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10544
Qaisra

You can get those channels for free on your computer without buy a new box on this site:

http://www.idesitv.com/

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15796
Jadoo provides Indo-Pakistani channels - once you buy their box for about $200 the programming is free. The other advantage of jadootv would be that you do not have to have your PC on - you get it from Internet ( via router or directly) to jadoo box to TV.

Sites like idesitv.com, provide free TV - the same streaming video, but after a little time their service slows down or becomes erratic enough that you get frustrated. You can pay and get the programming, i.e month payment basis, then it is fine. Also streaming video of these sites has to be viewed on your PC, so you are obliged to buy an good quality at least 21" LCD TV, or go into other devious methods of diverting the signal to a TV. With streaming video through your PC you are using up more bandwidth, and any other computing and Internet access might slow down

Jadoo uses the Vunow technology from an entrepreneur in LA. You can buy the box from other sources for $100 less but then you have to approach Jadoo or some other provider for programming.
The bottom line is that, for Indo-Pakistani channels, you MUST have a 4mb or better connection for Jadoo TV and similar streaming video providers.
I do not anticipate any legal issues, which is a slight threat using IKS services.

Post Number: 6
NN: Thx for sharing your knowledge. :-)
I am wondering where to buy this jadoobox?
It doesn't seem like that any online shops wants to ship this box to Denmark. :-(
Hmmmm....

Post Number: 7
BTW:
Plymouth: Thx for the great link.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15822
For Denmark, I am sure you can easily order from either the UK or German resellers.

http://jadootv.com/resellers-europe

Post Number: 8
NN: You are simply a sweetheart. :D
Thxs alot...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us