What size and brand ?

Bronze Member
Username: Bullet001

Post Number: 20
looking for around a 55" with pip and all the bells and whistles. comp. hook ups and durable since i have kids.hoping to stay around 3000$.ty

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10366
Samsung. Panasonic. Sony. Sharp.

in no particular order, but the first 3 are veddy nice and have the highest ratings. Panny's for Plasma, and Sammy's and Sony's and Sharpy's for LCD. i got a thing-y going there. lol

check out the Samsung 500 and 600 series.
and the Sony 4100 and XBR series.
the Viera for the Panasonics.
and Aquos for Sharps.

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 594
For $3000 you have to start with Pioneer Plasma. Pioneer Elite is the best TV you can buy but it may be a little more than $3000. To make the Elite affordable you would have settle for a 50 inch but the picture is killer.If you need bigger check out the 58 inch Panasonic Plasmas. Stay away from LCD unless you go for LED backlighting which is new and expensive.

Username: Nick540

Post Number: 2
Panasonic, samsung, LG, or Pioneer. I would not go for a sharp in my own opinion.

Bronze Member
Username: Chriswild87

Holden, MA

Post Number: 24
I would stick with the Panasonic, they are a great value for money especially the pz85 and the 800u or the 850u. The thx color setting on the 800u and i would presume on the 850u is imo one of the best looking TV color schemes going. With Kids too, the panasonic (along with most other plasma's) have a glass screen which provides a little extra protection from curious fingers and or games and balls. Build wise, i was once told that after 100,000 hours of use on a panasonic (44years x 7hrs/day x 6hours a day) your tv will be half as bright as the day you bought it. In terms of the Pioneer, they are amazing tv's but panasonic makes all the screens in a pioneer tv, so you are really just paying for better processors, but any of the panasonic's look amazing too.

Bronze Member
Username: Numan2good

Post Number: 12
hello bc
well in my view and opinion you should go for the SAMSUNG models like 6000 or 7000 series....
but pioneer is also good..why dont you see for yourself on NEXTAG so that you can have one of your own choice....

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 9801
Samsung seems a sound recommendation. I really like my 6 series Sammy.

Bronze Member
Username: Numan2good

Post Number: 14
hello bc
i do not exactly know what are you looking for a plasma or LCD.
but for PLASMA i will recommend you this model
http://powersellernyc.com/product/view/Panasonic-Viera-TCP54G10-54inch-Plasma-TV -23899.html
and for LCD
http://powersellernyc.com/product/view/Samsung-LN52B750-52-inch-LCD-TV-23905.htm l
go for these two models
i hope you will have a good time with these machines if you buy anyone of them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us