Please forgive me if this has already been asked....but....

Username: Persephone

Ashland, KY USA

Post Number: 3
I have gone over this site with a fine-tooth comb and *still* can't find what I am looking for....

So, I have a Sima GoDVD CT-2 Video Enhancer unit, I had had it hooked up at one time to my cable box then I dropped my digital cable and never bothered t use the unit again.

Well, I am back to my Digital Cable and my Sima unit, now, bear in mind, it HAD worked before.....

So, I rehook everything back to the way I once had it and I was running my DVD/VCR Recorder via my AV1 input channel, as that is how I was able to record copy-righted programs.

Now, however, I cannot seem to get it back to my original configs, when I try to set it back up, when I switch over to AV1, I get a blanks screen, now, the screen is NOT black, just blank...no sound, no nothing, it is NOT off NOR on, if you get what I'm saying.

Now, if I turn my DVD/VCR to channel 4, it works fine, but then I can't record as I get the "copy protected" deal on it.

I have an RCA coaxial cable TV, a Go Video DVD/VCR Recorder with all the hookups save for the HDMI and my NEW cable box has all the hook ups INCLUDING the HDMI.

So, I have the RCA cables, the A/V cables (red, white and yellow).

So, can anybody give me the instructs on HOW to hook the DARNED thing back up!??!?!?!

Thanks!!!
Persy.....

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2373
­
Most likely your cable company (or their VOD provider) has changed its encryption algorithm. This would make the Sima 'enhancer' worthless.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us