Mitsu WD62725 green light TV dead

Username: Badandy55

Kemp, Texas

Post Number: 1
I have a wd62725 mitsu TV with the flashing green light,all the post i see are for the WS series,Iwould like to know if anybody has any info on the WD capacitors or if they are having the same problems as the WS,and if so could you email me a picture of the board or tell me what board it is .I have checked all fuses ok adl55@rpaaa.com

Username: Johncclark29

Post Number: 1
I have a two year old WD-62825 and over the past few weeks, have had sporadic issues with the rapid flashing green light(TV won't turn on for hours at a time). In addition, after running for a while, I get white snowy horizontal lines across the screen and a picture that could best be described as jerky/jumpy. I've read the stories about replacing the 15V capacitors with 20V capacitors, replacing the DM, very expensive repair bills, and need to frequently change the lamp.

As I lack experience with this sort of thing I'm not going to take the risk of trying to fix it myself. Is this worth trying to get someone to repair, or would I be just pouring good money after bad?

It's dissapointing to spend this kind of money on something and after a couple of years have it break down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us