TOTALFTA BUSTED/Dish Network Investigation into totalfta forum

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 288
TOTALFTA BUSTED/Dish Network Investigation

sites listed in law suite already gone: rom10x discount-dss codehacks dssword MORE TO COME

other sites named totafta ftaforall, hashhu, ftahq, dssevolution

STAY AWAY FROM ALL SITES LISTED DO NOT GO THERE DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY DO NOT BUY UNITS OFF THERE DEALERS.

Many of you may know dish network/echostar is suing some FTA File uploaders or FTA mods. The bad news is Totalfta .com was named and dish network plans more legal action on toalfta.

This law suite is targeting the fta mods or site staff that run and make the site. the fta mods busted ARE working with DISH. they are going to drop the law suites with the fta mods after they admit to braking the law and then they can go after sites they worked at such as totalfta .com then they will be able to legally prove they where braking the law with one of there staff even saying it.

Sites NOT Listed In Law Suite AND SAFE sites
f2atv.com
dsstester .com
al7bar .tk
future-fta.com
freeairftareceivers.com
ftatalk.com
abadss.com
completefta.com
ftabins.net
livefta.com
dssrookie.com
fortecfiles.com

do not go to sites named in the dish law suite.

marketrealm
[link removed]

ftabins
[link removed] _suites_and_fta_mod_bust_info-t56172.0.html

dishgods
http://www.dishgods.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=70570

dsstester
http:// forums.dss tester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=119997&page=3

ecoustics
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/474346.html

stay away from any site listed in those court docs.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2279
Kate you forget dsscommunity

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
dsscommunity was not named in the law suite

see the links for list of sites named in law suite and to download court papers

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 198
how about fta for all kate ??????

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 570
FTAPEOPLE AND FTABINS ARE VERY GOOD.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10571
Members of Ecoustics:

Please take time and think.
There is a person (screen name) "Blonde Bit*ch" who was served some documents. She was Mod and/or a Member at many sites and posted there. ALL the sites that she posted at were on the list.
If she posted here at Ecustics then you would also see Ecoustics on the list.

Now read on and draw your own conclusion. When you read, please look at the names and the number of posts of these people who are posting at dsstester site.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
http://forums.dsstester*com/vbb/showthread.php?t=119997&page=2

Project2501
Your friend Bill - ACK!
Rep Points: 17309

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofy As Raider mentioned above..These are just sites that the defendants posted on.If they posted here at tester then you would also see Dsstester on the list.. The sites are not busted...Just mentioned because they posted on those sites. Of course the providers will use the posts against them.
I misunderstood the original post. Sorry guys. All that list of sites is, is a list of sites the defendants posted on. Hope I didn't make a stink.
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
Rep Points: 60799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project2501 I misunderstood the original post. Sorry guys. All that list of sites is, is a list of sites the defendants posted on. Hope I didn't make a stink.
You did not Project2501...But the thread started did.. But we all know pinwheeler is a great guy...people just misinterpret these things..it happens all the time...no worries pin.

Reply by Project2501

I really like pinwheeler too. I seriously doubt he had any intention to give the wrong impression. That's why I figure it was on my end. Oh well. It's all straghtened out now.
Pin
VIP Member

Rep Points: 57799

Sorry for any confusion guys...This is a C & P and i was only passing it along
Stryker1
I AM DA JEWMAN!!!

Rep Points: 13891

Pin is da man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinwheeler Sorry for any confusion guys...This is a C & P and i was only passing it along

Pin is a good man peeps. Satscams got busted? I highly doubt that. They have no files or anything on the site other than rants, raves and rumors in my opinion. As for Hashu, I like all the cracks they have for non-sat stuff. I think the list is inaccurate on at least that item...Satscams.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10572
Now more from another rputable link given by our illustratious Kate.

http://www.abadss.com/forum/91-fta-news-announcements/58789-ontario-court-docume nt-blonde.html

grasshopper
Super Moderator

Thanked 14,544 Times in 2,328 Posts

DarkShadow
FTA Newbie

There is a bogus list of sites being named in the complaint so please if you see this BS list going around just tell the Admin or a Mod on the site and have them remove it. Here is a copy of the list and please remember it's a fake!

bel71281
Abadss Site Helper

Thanked 1,476 Times in 698 Posts
Re: Ontario - Court Document for Blonde*****

a fake. this was post along with the 2 bb complaint attachments, so is it all a fake.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10573
KATE!: TAKE A HIKE

AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

AT ECOUSTICS, WE DO NOT WANT

SCARE-MONGERERS

AND RUMOUR MAKERS LIKE YOU...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2181
kate if you keep mentioning sites that are not busted dn will catch on and grab them as well.get a life

Username: Kaptaincock

Diamond Member

Post Number: 2
Kate, along with many other ppl here have told Nalin and the members that total and ftahq have been busted many times, yet she still spams those sites to unaware newbs ,over and over !

Here's the link to the actual court docket involing BB docket.

For info on busted sites visit satscams.

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=35978

Bronze Member
Username: Lewis13

KY United States

Post Number: 36
kate go get layed and stop sAying all this sh*t FTA LIVES ON

Username: Hp1945

Post Number: 4
I want to hear LKs' opininon about this

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1169
What do you think of Poached Salmon In A White Wine Sauce

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2293
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Kaptaincock

Diamond Member

Post Number: 14
What are you laughing at retard ?
You finnally understood something ? LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
tigerwoods ftabins is a great site so is ftapeople but ftapeople listed on law suite

Nalin Nyda the dark shadow is a newbie look at post count less then 5post there is 2 files because theres 2 suites 1 dish one bev same info 100% just other company suing. so there is 2 of the files.

some sites choice to put only one of them. and you are right ecoustics is NOT named nor should users here fear. however the sites named where sites where blondbitch was not only a member but part of the staff given by the forum admits. blond b is sued for 10millions so whats going to happen? shes going to say she did the crimes then dish can go after the forums.

i hate to post this stuff but the bottom line is there was info about rom10x 6weeks before it happened and at the time users knew dish was targeting and going at fta forums this has proven now to be 100% correct.

i fear dish will take over this websites and do what DTV did setup fake stores sell the fta receivers off there site where there site says things like free tv channels giving them more legal room to bust the users.

i love fta a lot and even know some bad stuff is going down FTA will live on we just need to warn people to get away from the named sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 43
Upload
Upload
LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10586
I posted the names and the comments of heavy weights in the fta world who are totally skeptical of Kate badmouthing all th 40-50 sites.
Now let us look at two of the other urls which she so kindly gave to us.

She says ftabins is OK to go to. Here is the poster at FTAbins who is supporting Kate's attack.
[link removed]

OnionRingMan
Site Mod

Reputation Power: 0

FTA Receiver Brand: Viewsat FTA Receiver

KATE: DO US ALL A FAVOUR,

AND GET OUT OF THIS FORUM.

WE DON'T NEED YOU TO COME AND SPAM

YOUR SITES. WE HAVE ENOUGH SPAMMERS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Nalin Nyda you are right everyone needs to stay away from those sites. your right everyone should stay away from any site named in dish law suites if they have questions about it they can download the papers.

what do fat people have to do with anything?

court papers speak for them selfs why you bashing this as if its fake when its real? why would you do that what have you to gain? really makes you question if he is dish...

real talk about this is welcome.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10599
Kate: I suggest you stop spamming your sites. People here are more intelligent than you think. They can read and also read between the lines.

DO US ALL A FAVOUR,

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
yep sure is scary stuff seeing sites that USE to be trusted now under legal investigation LONG LIFE FTA

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
got to be careful lots of new fta users make sure you dont make the wrong move and go to these sites.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 295
I think we should all wear our seatbelts and keep our hands and feet in at all times.

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Remember when total said their domain was stole and now they are thetotal and several regulars were pushing hard for everyone to go to that site. I'm just glad I steal my internet from my neihbor and all reg info is bogus.

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
Thats what will be know as the WiFi alibi.

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
you still look to them for support then they will have ads selling junk from dish stores and they will just bust you. Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 56
Kate...care to back up all that rubbish by posting a news link from CNN or a reputable news agency?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10658
Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview
[link removed] - C00LSATS and Nfusion

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

[link removed] - Nfusion

Other reliable sites:
http://www.dssworld.co*nr
http://www.crazyfta*com

Username: Ny_dss

Post Number: 1
There is somebody by the name of Kate who is very reputable. Listen to everything she has to say

Plymouth is Q ueer

All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed]

Cut and Paste these into your browser:
REMOVE the * in links below: These are the larger sites,and therefore Ecoustics has blocked their names and active links..

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com
Relevant Product Infoo say

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
Kate...care to back up all that rubbish by posting a news link from CNN or a reputable news agency?

hacked receivers have never made the news so some one that promotes or hacks them would never make the news.

but thats a good question.

right now its a law suite vs the FTA staff that use to work at those sites.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10674
Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview
[link removed] - C00LSATS and Nfusion

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

[link removed] - Nfusion

Other reliable sites:
http://www.dssworld.co*nr
http://www.crazyfta*com

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
do not click any websites he has linked to 4 of the websites he linked to are unsafe and under dish investigations.

For Court Papers Go to any one of these places that has them

marketrealm
[link removed]

ftabins
[link removed] _suites_and_fta_mod_bust_info-t56172.0.html

dishgods
http://www.dishgods.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=70570

dsstester
http:// forums.dss tester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=119997&page=3

ecoustics
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/474346.html

stay away from any site listed in those court docs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10683
Kate: I suggest you stop spamming your sites. People here are more intelligent than you think. They can read and also read between the lines.

DO US ALL A FAVOUR,

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
just got to stay away from these sites

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1219
Kate - how would they go about catching me if i went to any of those sites ??

Silver Member
Username: Ash64

Post Number: 105
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us