DVD unlock

Username: Iwi

Post Number: 1
Does anyone have the unlock code to make my Philips combo DVD player DVP 3055V play region 1 DVDs ? iwi2@gmx.net

Username: Swimpixie

Hi I'm trying to unlock the LG DV8721P dvd player for my sister. We've tried the "314159" code, but nothing happens. Is there anything else we can try?

Username: Swimpixie

Post Number: 2
Actually, thanks to previous forum posts, we've managed to unlock the LG DV8721P to play all regional codes. This was in fact with the "314159" code ..BUT making sure the player was in DVD mode. Example:

1. Power on your player
2. Make sure there is no disc in the drive
3. Put the player in DVD mode ( press CD/DVD on the remote)
4. Press Stop on the remote
5.Press pause on the remote
6. Press these numbers in the following sequence on the remote: 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
7. This will bring up a blue menu to change the player's region
8. Press the 0 button on the remote for multi region playback.
9. Press the Pause button on your remote
10. Power off your DVD player
11. Wait a couple of seconds
12. Power on your DVD player

This should work.. good luck!

Username: Rockgoddess

I have a Toshiba SD130E dvd player and can't find an unlock code. Can anyone help??

jossel1968@msn.com

Username: Rockgoddess

Post Number: 2
Meant to say that I'm looking to make it region free or to enable region 1 discs to be played.

Thanks

Username: Behappy

SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA

HI GUYS,

I PURCHASED A AWA LMD5908CP PORTABLE DVD PLAYER WHICH IS LOCKED INTO A REGION 4 .. PLEASE HELP ME TO UNLOCK IT AS MY DVD'S ARE MOSTLY FROM OVERSEAS.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

REGDS
BLANCHE

Username: Britnla

Post Number: 4
Hi there, I dont have the time to answer and check for all so I will just give out my website which I just uploaded an ebook for unlocking players.. There is many and many to add still... But for now if its any help to you check it out for free... www.craftyscraps.com .. I will update it as time goes on...

Username: Houliganhelp

I have found unlock codes for my Philips PET824, but it says to go to the Perferences on the Set up, and mine does not have that as an option. Can anyone help with this?

Username: Tigger2

BEWARE - ALLDVDCODES.COM

I paid them for an unlock code for my player. Got an email with a zipped file in it. Unzipped it and burnt the contents, a folder with an unlock file in it, to a CD as instructed. Played it in my player and got a menu with just the folder shown, the unlock file did not register. Emailed Alldvdcodes.com for assistance. No reply. Looked at the unlock file with a text editor and found garbage, i.e. 5,242,844 identical characters. This was clearly a rip off. If they don't have a code for your player, they send you garbage instead and keep your money.
Seriously avoid them !!!

Username: Britnla

USA/UK

Post Number: 5
Hi there... Just a reminder.. I have compiled an ebook with hundreds of players listed for unlocking... Anyone is more than welcome to check and see if theres is there... no cost..just a hobby.. www.craftyscraps.com

Username: Rainbowsedge

Hi,
I am new here. I am looking for the code to change my DVD player to region free ( it outputs in both NTSC and Pal ). The model is Philips DVP3340. The instructions allow you to change the region code..BUT the machine is coded to play region 1 only.
Your help would be much appreciated.

Username: Kelly8888

Post Number: 5
Hello,

Could anyone help me to unlock Sony SLV-D370P? Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us