Invalid ATR

i've been using the extreme HU v3.5a program for a while now and i have this problem....the ATR seems to have been overwritten by the EEPROM..now whenever I try to boot my card it says invalid ATR would you like to repair it? and whenever i click yes it shows this screen that says searching for optimal dac values for atr..and it just keeps going on and on...does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Anonymous
This should solve your problem ;-))
1. Make sure the opening window reads Extreme HU 3.5 software.
2. Do you see COM PORT READY at the bottom left of the Extreme Hu window?
3. Do you see DEVICE DETECTED at the bottom left of the Extreme Hu window?
4. Do you see ATMEL CODE= M6.2 or UL4S at the top right of the Extreme HU window? (go to CARD -> CHECK CARD INFO)
5. If you have a Mikobu loader insert the HU card with the WHITE side up.
6. If you have a Blue/Purple Typhoon loader insert HU card with BLUE side up.

Anonymous
sounds like ite an older version of extreme

LTaz
I've been having the same problem with my HU card & the Invalid ATR. All the info that you're indicating to check for I have & I still can't get the card to unloop or locate a valid ATR. I was told that if when it's trying to repair to check if the ATR #'s seem to be changing, but if there was not activity there it meant that the ATR was completly wiped out. Does anyone no if this is true? If so, does anyone no if there is a way to repair this?

Anonymous
open settings and enter these
dac1 94 to 85
dac2 90 delay11
glitch type ins48
attemps per glitch 5
save and exit
unloop on standard settings for two minuites,if you get numbers moving on the line where it says atr then that is good if it attemps to load bootstrap then even better if nothing after two minuites then try alt clean on fixed 1 and 2 for two min and then back to standard settings in unlooping and keep stoping after two mins and start over,if no responces then check to see if you still have ul4s flashed on loader

LTaz
ANONMOUS: I tried what you suggested, but when I tried to run the alt clean it gave me an Error : UL4S ATMEL FLASH NOT DETECTED. What can I do to correct this or what do I need to load. I did download the xpflasher & I extracted the files. When I tried to run the XPATMEL I left it on comm 1 and chose U4SL & hit program. It failed indicating that it can't find Active Atmel. What am I doing wrong or is there anything else that I need to do either first or after this?

Anonymous
are you getting device detected in green
it sounds like you are set on wrong com

LTaz
Anonymous: My programmer is working fine, but I not sure if the flasher is loaded or not, but it doesn't seem to be. I have a Mikobu III.

Anonymous
when you put the card in with the chip facing upward and the blue facing down you open up extreme and hit the check mark beside the squeege for card info and at the top right corner of the black box(message window) it should say ul4s if not then you need to flash if it does then you have a connection problem so does it say in green device detected

LTaz
Anonymous: What it says in the right corner of the message box is Atmel Code: M6.2 not UL4s. So what do I need to do to flash it? By the way thanks for all your help.

Anonymous
i have ul4s on my mikobu3 but i have heard that the 6.2 flash is better so try winexplorer with superclean script and the 6.2 flash should work but if you wantto use extreme hu then you need to reflash to ul4s and you can get info on all this at dssrookie.com or dsseverything.com just join and use the search features or wait for me to try and help
winexplorer and scripts can be found there also
are you american and do you subscribe

MAY I CUT IN. I UNFORTUNATELY ERASED MY IRD NUMBER ON MY HU CARD. WAS NOT ABLE TO BACK IT UP. ANY REMEDY?

I am having similar problems with my mikobu III. It is giving me no atr responses whether i am in 6.2 or ul4s. It will glitch for hours on end and never clean. my atr shows up as all 00's. it is a usb loader if that makes a difference. Please help. I am out of answers at this point.

Anonymous
when you put the card in with the chip facing upward and the blue facing down you open up extreme and hit the check mark beside the squeege for card info and at the top right corner of the black box(message window) it should say ul4s if not then you need to flash if it does then you have a connection problem so does it say in green device detected

Anonymous
bbking
use a file that marries your reciever or put in manually
i dont think it matters

Anonymous
I can't get a valid ATR on and I have everything I should have and I tried the fixed 1 and 2 thing but it came up and said that I have FFFF and that is not supported on HU 3.5. Any suggestions????

Anonymous
I can't get a valid ATR on and its flashed and all that. I tried cleaning ALt with fixed 1 and 2 and it came up and said thatthis eeprom's USW is FFFF and is not supported by this version of Extreme HU. Is there anything that can be done to put a valid ATR on???

Anonymous
you have a corupted version of extreme hu mabey try reloading extreme hu version 3.5a full and retry and after that if you get message attempting to load bootstrap and you see 37f7 in the atr line then you are getting responces and its just a matter of time
where are you? over the phone is easier but i am in canada

Anonymous
are you sure you think its corrupted because i have done others and its fine but when i keep trying this one it does this

Anonymous
you said yourself it is not supporting 3.5 but it should be 3.5a so mabey your link to 3.5a is leading to 3.5

hey there ltaz how did you make out i was anonymous

Anonymous
Hey Anonymous, Im having a similar problem, I have the blue typhoon loader and its getting no atr. I've loaded it many times successfully before and then it just couldnt find an atr this one time. Systems check, and everything seems ok, i tried to use those numbers you gave up top, before unlooping and it just didnt catch nothin. you said it was easier on the phone, where you at?

calgary canada

Anonymous
me too, so ya it just keeps saying not recieving valid atr and when i try to unloop it, it just keeps attempting, any new ideas?

try winex superclean v4.0 it has smartunloop and see if you get any atr responses any 3f7f235 means you are close

Anonymous
I did a card for a friend copyed card to card and it will not work on there reciever but it works fine on mine what do I need to do?

Anonymous
How do i get superclean v4.0?? and if i get that 3f7f thing do i just let it do its thing and eventually get something?

Anonymous
I just started using extreme HU 3.5a. I first cleaned then unlooped my card. After it went through the process of booth strap and all, it gave me a message that stated "Success! you have a valid ATR. However, TV still telling me that I need to insert a valid card. What am I doing or not doing right? I did plug/unpluged the direct tv box to reset but it still did not work.

once you have a valid atr then load bootstrap, if you dont have it checked to load bootstrap after unlooping,then clean card twice then go to file open eprom and your bin folder will open select a valid bin with a 3m on it(thease do not come with extreme)or a valid bin for activation which will require loading a hex on top of your bin.If you dont know what a valid bin is then i suggest you go to a forum on the net and read
dssrookie.com
dsseverything.com
dssforum.com
thease places have bin files there as well as hex files for testing,they are public and sometimes dont last as long as private
it's a start

Anonymous
bluez Thanks for your help!

are you watching tv?
do you subscribe?

Lavalois
I am having problems with my Xtreme HU sureshot. It is giving invalid atr. It will glitch for hours on end and never clean. my atr shows up as all 00's or ff's ...Any suggestions????

yella
I have also had this problem and tried everything in this thread what i found is that the contacts in my mikobu III were not making good contact i simply apply a slight amount of pressure on the end of the barcode that is exposed as to bind/force contact -be careful when i do this i only bend the card 1/2 inch- if it is working you will see an atr response within 50 attempts
using m6.2 flash all original settings on a 5B card using extreme hu 3.5 if all goes well it should prompt to load bin file

Anonymous
WEIRD PROBLEMO...anyone experience this and know what to do about it?: Using Extreme HU 3.5 - COM Port:Ready - Device:Detected. So far so good. After I insert my card and try to check card info, read card or wipe ppv it doesn't recognize that a card is inserted and asks me to, "Please Insert Card Into Loader". Grrr...what in the world...? So, I take out the card and insert it again and nothing happens. I've never had this problem before. I have the clear blue loader(Typhoon?) One thing I notice is that there is no ATMEL code. Although, I'm not sure if anything is supposed to show up until the card is read. Which it can't at the moment, because it doesn't detect it. What should I try? I'm just trying to wipe my ppv only. Thanks in advance for any time and efforts into this matter.

jerry
Try calling 800 directv for some help. Appears it is software related and can be easily fixed with a phone call. Your dDot .785 code is probably scrambled resulting in this problem.

Anonymous
When I tried to unloop my hu card, I got no atr, no matter how long (even hours), I tested my loader with my friend's card, it worked. I guess there is something wrong with my card, can anyone give me suggestions on what I should do in order to fix my card?

Anonymous
I had that message "please insert card into loader" too. It seems that the compartment that holds the card in place was loose and not pinching the card with sufficient pressure for the loader to recognize the card. I tried shoving an old credit on the upper portion of the compartment and put downward pressure on the credit card so it would push the top compartment down and thus it would pinch the card. I hope that makes sense.

Anonymous
i have a problem i cant clean the card on 3.5 i have to unloop it then put current eeprom i als want to know how to put locals in and how to clone a program from my friends card to my own it takes forever to unloop or clean or even write i cant write its very confusing please help

Desperate
Guys I'm having problems programming my card. I get an error when I try to program it it prompts me to insert card. I proceed to insert card and it waits a little bit and comes back with a runtime error as if it did not detect a card. By reading the messages I'v learned I should see a green Port Detected, Device Detedted and Atmel Code 6.2. I get everything except the Atmel 6.2. Instead I get Atmel Code 0. Is this part of the problem?
Please advise.

Anonymous
Hello...my name is Jeremy....my friend bought a box ....and he has the exteme hu 3.1...the problem is we dont know where to get the downloads for this stupid thing to work......he said he needs to flash his box. does he need a card? is the ul4s.exe already there? do we need to go to utility manager to access it? he got is box through dsstronic.com. there is no brand name on it..he says its called blackmax, but theres no such name anywhere on the web. you can probably tell we are at the start of this huge ordeal....we would appreciate it much...if you could explain the very basics to get this system up and running. we are clueless.....It doesnt help he is mexican and pronounciates poorly..so we need help....so i can get this to work for him......thanks much
confused team

I have a problem? When I unloop my card and it prompts for a bin, I put one in, I've tried all different bins. Cleaning and more. It gets like halfway sometimes or not even halfway then gives me an error saying error weiting eeprom. Can anyone help me and give me some suggestions on why it is doing this. I've been doing this for awhile now and have never seen this. I can finally get it to work after awhile.
Thankyou,
Tony

software problem,reload your hu program and reload support files and script control and delete old bins they may be corrupted

Luc
Hi Guys,

Im using extreme hu 3.5a with all scripts, I have a T911 loader with UL4S loaded I try and unloop my card it finds a valid ATR, it prompts me for a *.bin, I put a valid bin on the card, the progress bar goes right to the end and I get an error saying "unlooping failed"... I can unloop other cards, just this one is giving me a problem... Can someone please help...
Thanks Luc

Joe Lyon
Hey guys,
Im using a Xtrememe HU sureshot and the two footbal cards I have say they dont have a valid atr or atr:FF or atr: 00 00 and so on, in extremeHU 3.1 and winexplorer. I have attemped to unloop the cards for days at a time in numerous unlooping scripts. Does anyone have any advice for me or know of any scripts for winexplorer or any ideas. To my knowledge the cards are in good condition, and the cards have been properly inserted into my loader. Any help would be appreciaed

try extreme hu 3.5a
or super clean in winexplorer

I downloaded win explorer 5.0 and tried using super clean 4.0 but i can't figure out what to do. Where can i find instructions on how to use the program. thx

open winex then file open script then click superclean4,then click card execute script a window will open with options,make sure you are set to hu unlooper under configure
try dsscentral for help files

Anonymous
i am also gettig a "not valid atr" message. i downloaded winex and superclean4beta, and when i click on execute script i get a message "Can't initialize port com1". what can I do? to fix this?

us1
Hi. I was getting ext745 eventhough I used apollo 745 board. I tried to clean and load new public hex files. Now, when I want to write a new eeprom it is attempting to glitch forever. Do you think my HU car not glitchable anymore?

Anonymous
Im using extreme hu 3.5a with all scriptsin my mikobu III,- COM Port:Ready - Device:Detected
I have already unlooped my card and used it. Was going to clean and Wright a new bin to it when I got a message that stated card does not have a valid ATR. It asks if I want to repair. I click yes and (7) seven hours later still nothing. Is this card now deceased? If not what can I do?

electric
I see COM port :Ready-Devive : Detected in green, on my screen but I dont see ATMEL CODE=M6.2 OR UL4S AND I am useing USB cable with Mikobo 3 , if I need to flash it how do I do so?

Anonymous
i'm trying to program my card but when i do i get no color anyone ever have this problem before if so what can i do to fix it???????

make sure in settings you are set on the right com port 1,2,3,4 and the sortware will recognize
your loader
electric,stick a card in white side up and hit check info and you should see weather your loader is flashed or not you should see the code in the top right of the message window in extreme

whats colour got to do with it?????

and for the 7 hours of glitching go back in this thread and i posted settings for getting into card quicker read read read
i posted under anonymous

Anonymous
I'm having a problem where it says your card has an invalid USW and that I may be using the wrong version of extreme hu. I have tried both 3.5 and 3.5a. Any ideas? I'm new to this.

Anonymous
Do the 745 Bootstraps work? Does it need to be programmed?

I need some help..I just Bought a Mikobu III ps2 and am having no luck getting it set up..I need some help with the rest since im a newbie...Can someone give me the basics please

Also I havent downloaded anything but the extremehu thing and it wont even open what is that about..If someone would be kind enough to give me a website or email me some useful info to get started that would be great!

how's everyone handling the " black outs"????? do I need a boot strap?

Anonymous
Hi every one!! i am new here,, help me please i do'nt know much about programming but i always want to know how to flash a programmers atmel chip and how to write an hexfile

Anonymous
I keep trying to unloop my card with the UL4S-0700 but all I get is "Random Gliching whipping card into shape" Some programs say I don't have an ATR. Can this be fixed?

Anonymous
Winexplorer and ExtremeHU Just run and run but never lock in a Bootstrap. I am using windows XP
I get no error messages. and my card loads first time . in my friends computer. My ABSOLUTE 1 works first time on his PC also.

HELP Please MICKEY

Winexplorer and ExtremeHU Just run and run but never lock in a Bootstrap. I am using windows XP
I get no error messages. and my card loads first time . in my friends computer. My ABSOLUTE 1 works first time on his PC also.

HELP Please MICKEY

Anonymous
Wrote to my card without opening an eeprom...now I get an invalid ATR error...any suggestions

Anonymous
Is there anyone out there that has had this problem and fixed it. It seems to me that there are a lot of threads about this topic, and not one person has said they had this problem and fixed it. I currently am getting "Invalid ATR" messages, and after trying to unloop the card for hours on end using Extreme HU 3.5, Winex Superclean, and winex 1minuteunlooper I get nothing. Another note is that I currently have three cards, of which all are having the same problem. I have a Blue T911 looper/unlooper using the 2/5 switches. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Anonymous
My card(s) when placed in my Mikobu III does nothing and says "please insert card" then run time error, what can I do? I've tried some suggestions off here but nothing works. Thank you

dollman mac.
I make acts in act workshop and used the cloaking hex to keep all channels open. Yesterday the act reverted back to a reg act. Is this because the cloasking hex was hashed? If so Is there a new hex to lock all channels open?

Anonymous
I HAVE AN XTREME PRO PROGRAMER WHEN I INSERTE THE CARD AND TRY TO LOAD THE IMAGE INFO USING NAGRA EDIT IT TOLDME Card ATR is invalid
Error reading image from card. DO IM DOING A WRON PROCEDURE OR SOME ONE CAN HEL ME PLEASE EMAIL ME

J Doe
How do you change PPV amount in HU Extreme v3.5a

Anonymous
just have a quick question, how do you open all the channels? instead of having to order it all the time?..

you hit the roll of toilet paper and then check custom values but you have to enter the right byte to match the dollar amount.there is really no need to add more money because you only get 25 buys then the card is full so unless you watch lots of big money stuff then change it

To open all channels put a 3m on your bin instead of actavation

J Doe
Anyone have the corresponding BYTE amount to:

$100=

$300=

$500=

Greatly appreciated gentlemen as mine is stuck on $49.99...

J Doe
For Extreme HU vers 3.5a...

Anyone have the corresponding BYTE amount to:

$100=

$300=

$500=

Greatly appreciated gentlemen as mine is stuck on $49.99...

$300.00 = 6B

katie hinson
i have a mikobu III M6.2.. I have a card that has a invalid atr.. I've tried several things, but can't get valid atr.. Does anyone have any suggestions..

unloop or alt clean or email me

Anonymous
i just recently moved and after setting up a new extreme HU, the program now says there is no ATMEL code. it says "please insert your card" everytime i try to read the card info. does anyone know what's wrong? did the card fry when i walked through airport magnetic security??

Anonymous
I have Exteme HU 3.5a, have tried to get the ATR on this card for days, using Snakebite I end up with Script error 804, I do get this box that comes up saying FILE LOGO,jpg not found, I just say OK and ignore? Superclean V3 I tried each Glitch range 1,2,3 and 4 getting Script error 2317, and Superclean 4.0 getting to try again and again but nothing. 1 min.looper I do get the ATR to get into the HU and try to redo the card then lose the ATR again so I try to unloop get the ATR and no matter what I try to do I lose the ATR again. My Hu shows the Atmel Code UL 4S. I am using the Default Bin given to me to use with the dedicated bin file. Do you think the card is whacked? or is that possible, I am a novice and am not sure.

satellitehead
I am trying to flash my t911 here is what i get
Hex Files Loaded.
Initializing ...
Initialized
Syncing ...
Failed: Could not find Active Atmel!
Complete!

i DO have the right dip switches in the right place anyone have any ideas

Anonymous
First I was getting a Invalid ATR and it was hard for me to unloop my card but I did it some how but now I get a black screen on my TV ran a system check and it said to (check Access card connection) can someone tell me how to check Access card connection?

Anonymous
how do you put a 3m on your bin

get a clean v irgin bin just for unlooping and replace it with your default bin it sounds like its corupted
to put a 3m on bin is several ways,here is a quick one get a good 3m in hex and in extreme hu after cleaning and loading your valid bin hit the hex button on the far right of tool bar and select hex and apply
black screen means you need a good bin and act or 3m put on your card unlooping does not do that

I Cannot get an ATR to come up, it starts out with FF then when I go to unlooping it goes to all zeros, the all FFF's, done it for 24 hours to no avail. Is there such a thing cloneing a good card to this one I am having trouble with. Or what do you suggest that I do?

gus johnson
i need help!Just got the Xtreme sureshot

gusjohnson
anyone there that can help me?

it worked for me
For those of you using mikobu3 either usb or ps2
and having problems with Invalid ATR's is because the Flash code is either m6.2 or UL45S. Extremehu is using the wrong script to unloop your card. example if you have Mikobu3 flashed with m6.2 then extremehu will try to unloop your card with script HUFF (A) and if you have flash UL45 then extreme will try to unloop your card with script UL45S(B).
here is the solution:

1st update your extreme HU to 3.5a

2nd if using M3 with m6.2 FLASH it to UL45S

3rd if using M3 with UL45S change it to M6.2

4th AFTER FLASHING YOUR MIKOBU3 WITH DIFFERENT FLASH CODE NOW try unlooping it with extreme 3.5a and the software will automatically choose a different script (program) to unloop your card and.

PS FLASH CODES ARE AVAILABLE FROM

http://www.mikobu.org/support.htm#1

it worked for me
For those of you using mikobu3 either usb or ps2
and having problems with Invalid ATR's is because the Flash code is either m6.2 or UL45S. Extremehu is using the wrong script to unloop your card. example if you have Mikobu3 flashed with m6.2 then extremehu will try to unloop your card with script HUFF (A) and if you have flash UL45 then extreme will try to unloop your card with script UL45S(B).
here is the solution:

1st update your extreme HU to 3.5a

2nd if using M3 with m6.2 FLASH it to UL45S

3rd if using M3 with UL45S change it to M6.2

4th AFTER FLASHING YOUR MIKOBU3 WITH DIFFERENT FLASH CODE NOW try unlooping it with extreme 3.5a and the software will automatically choose a different script (program) to unloop your card and.

PS FLASH CODES ARE AVAILABLE FROM

http://www.mikobu.org/support.htm#1

Today I just programmed a new card but I am still not able to get an ATR from the other card that I have. I have Atmel Code UL4S but still cannot get an ATR. Whey would it not work for one card and then work for another. The ATR starts off with FF and then it runs with a bunch of 6's and O's or just F's. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
I have done this several times with a card and so far it has been working. but then i try to fix my friends card after he tried ( i don't know what he did) and now it shows no valid ATR. I know that evrything else is right because it works fine with mine, bt it just dosen't want to unloop this one. Once it did fixed the ATR (i don't know how)and i got image and all but once i tried to fix it again it did the same thing over gain and now it dosen't want to unloop. PLEASE HELP.....

Anonymous
Help

Im using extreme hu for my cards, but I have the following problems

1 - 1 card that works, i get a 721 msg.

2 - I have 3 cards that i am trying to unloop for hrs but no luck.

What is the correct dip switch settings for using extreme hu?

Can someone give me some step by step instructions on the above...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Thanks a million

I HAVE X-TREME PRO PROGRAMER I CANT FIND A ATML FLASH FOR IT ANYWHERE??? This would solve the problem when i use extreme hu it says waiting for card, i put it in, then after a little bit it say time out waiting for card right?? thanks Drew

Anonymous
When trying to unloop my card or find a valid atr I dont get any fff or any numbers at top it just continues to look for a atr please help thanks.

where can i get the Snakebite Script?

Anonymous
Can you tell me were can I get bins for mexican Dtv?

Anonymous
I have a t911 loader and a first generation receiver. The problem I am having is that my code doesnt seem to stay on my card. The guy I get the codes from has his last up too six weeks but mine will be shot after a day. Is it maybe that Im not resetting or rebooting my receiver correctly or is my programming method messed? Does anyone know the correct steps to follow to superclean a card too because there is about three options that appear in each window and I use the first one in each. I use Superclean to clean the card then extremehu 3.5a to write the code. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous
WELL - TRY HERE http://www.dishnewsonline.com/index.php
Left side Reciever Rebooting -

bigpoppapump
i have mikobu 3 and i am tring to unloop a hu 4b card i have tried for 3 days and it will not unloop the card i need some good dac setting for this 4b card and maybe some unloop settings i am useing 6_2 and also tried ul4s atr flashes different numbers but just wont pop the card

Anonymous
Thanks man that site worked good, for now anyways hahaha. Lord knows I'll mess it up again soon

Katie
i have a mikobu III M6.2 and I downloaded a free bin and since that my program don't ask me to insert card anymore... You will go into clean card it acts and go thru the steps as if you have a card in mikobu... Any suggestions... I was wondering if it had anything to do with the simulated Atr...

Anonymous
Hi,

new at this, we are unable to flash our mikobi 3 loader. The error message states ul4s not detected. This is the first time this has happened, we have never had this problem can you help!

Anonymous
having some problems.

i added a com port adapter to my new motherboard, i get com1:ready because that's the only com port i can use. i will get device detected, but when i try to do something with the card, it goes to device not detected and no programmer found on com1. tried to reflash with ul4s but when i try, it also tells me not found.

any help will be appreciated. thanx

Anonymous
having some problems.

i added a com port adapter to my new motherboard, i get com1:ready because that's the only com port i can use. i will get device detected, but when i try to do something with the card, it goes to device not detected and no programmer found on com1. tried to reflash with ul4s but when i try, it also tells me not found.

any help will be appreciated. thanx

when you have the wrong voltage you will get thease problems so try external power supply with 9 volts and 300 ma and see

HELP i have tried all the fixits on the bord with no luck i am sorta new at this i have a prob with invalid atr i get all ffffff or 000000000 any one with some advice please!!!! i could use some about now i ran out of things to try

Jack Maceland
I've been stumped for days here....my unloader won't work it just cycles endlessly....I've been trying to flash it using xpatmel but it just keeps saying "failed unknown com port" I've tried a million times with same message......any help?

Anonymous
I managed to flash my mikobu III M6.2 to UL45S, but now want to roll back to M6.2 - running XP, can't seem to figure out how.. I have downloaded disks, utils, flasher utils - can someone fill in a few blanks? I'd like to be able to do it from XP, and not have to round up a 98 box..

Anonymous
Figured it out re: flashing the Mikobu III - tried to do under a Windows 98 VM ware session, no joy.. actually had to use a 98 box, and just double-click on the M6.2.exe file, and bingo - UL45S was overwritten, back to m6.2 again.

Anonymous
Help! just got the Xtreme Hu sureshot II, downloaded extreme hu 3.5a. I have a green on com1 and com3 but never get a device detected

Hi Guys,

I am using extreme hu 3.5a with all scripts, I have a T911 loader with UL4S loaded I try and unloop my card it finds a valid ATR, it prompts me for a *.bin, I put a valid bin on the card, the progress bar goes right to the end and I get an error saying "unlooping failed"... I can unloop other cards, just this one is giving me a problem... Can someone please help...

I hope someone can help me on this. From my understanding, I have to change the ATMEL Code from M6.2 to Ul4s, except I'm stuck on how I do this. I have the Mikobu 3 M6.2 and I'm running Extreme HU 3.5a - The way it is now it unloops for hours and hours with nothing.
I really appreciate any information that could help.

Thanks!

Anonymous
This is our first time unlooping. After we successfully (at least we think so) unlooped our card using 3.5a, we put it in our Hughes receiver. The t.v. worked for awhile, however we couldn't get any sports channels - my son is dying to watch hockey tonight. I started watching a movie, after an hour the screen went black and we couldn't even 'buy' a movie. We turned off the receiver and now we are at the point where it says 'searching for guide'. It has gone from bad to worse! Any suggestions? Could our card be defective or is it us .....

after unlooping you must load a bin file with a 3m or a bin with an activation file
just unlooping and writing a clean bin is not enough unless you load a subscribed bin with 3m or act after unlooping when it asks for a bin
send me your email address and i can give you an act file in the form of a bin

Anonymous
please help iam trying to unloop this card it say it lock on to atr trying to load boot strip how long dose this take or what else can i do

Anonymous
I used to go to DssRookie.com but now it isnt up anymore does anyone know what happend to it?

Thank You.

rookie was swamped yesterday because of all the people trying to get on their site but they are up today
als i have seen cards go 10 to 15 mins but stop after two minuites and start agian and try thease settings in extreme under custom 1-4
a4 e0 82 86 1c 20
36 38 025d 0260 35 39
07 0c 37 3b 0360 0364
the 0's are numbers

please help in hu extreme 3.5 everytime i try to do something it comes up in red v.50 not supported what is wrong ?

Username: Franto

Post Number: 1
I am new in this matter, and I just bought the new MIKOBU III USB EDITION. How do i suppose to insert the card?. White side facing up? or down?

Username: Fran_7

I need 3 Hu cards , anybody selling?

Apple
Unregistered guest
I am trying to flash my Mikobu III 6.2. here is what i get
Hex Files Loaded.
Initializing ...
Initialized
Syncing ...
Failed: Could not find Active Atmel!
Complete!

help please

Anonymous

have a off brand programmer and when i insert the card it will not read it and i have no atmel code can any body help me figure this out it says to sometiime atmel not supported PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME

Username: Rowdy1

Just got my Mikobu 3 with 6.2 flash. Mine wouldnt unloop either??? So I downloaded the ul4s flash and the 6.2 flash. I re-flashed my Mikobu with the ul4s for unlooping and it worked fine. After unlooping I switched back to 6.2 because it does write and clean better than ul4s.(alot faster)Now I just flash back and forth to unloop!!!!

Unregistered guest
I am searching for a valid bin to hold up for a couple of days. I am having no luck in finding one. If anyone has a valid bin that is up and running it would be wonderful if you could share! I cant get my files up for a couple of days.
NEED VALID BIN FOR EXTREMEHU

Username: Johnny5

Is there a difference between the 5B or 6B HU card when trying to unloop the cards? And, which card would you recommend buying?

Username: Dawg

i get a "no atr" message with my card.
I have tried the following settings
open settings and enter these
dac1 94 to 85
dac2 90 delay11
glitch type ins48
attemps per glitch 5
save and exit
unloop on standard settings for two minuites,if you get numbers moving on the line where it says atr then that is good if it attemps to load bootstrap then even better if nothing after two minuites then try alt clean on fixed 1 and 2 for two min and then back to standard settings in unlooping and keep stoping after two mins and start over,if no responces then check to see if you still have ul4s flashed on loader

UL4s is flashed. with the settings all i get is FFFFFFFFF flahing in the ATR line. is this good or bad??

Unregistered guest
Is there some sort of USB driver necessary to use the Detonator XP Pro? It has no dip switches. I have "com port ready" on comp 3 only (which is for my printer); and device detected on com port 3 only. I do not see Atmel code, even after repeatedly flashing with UL4S. I don't think my computer is detecting the Detonator although the com port 1 is active. There must be some sort of driver needed. Please help!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
My last post does not seen to have showed up. Here it is again. I have a gforce reader. All I am doing at this time is wiping ppv block. I personally am using extreme hu 3.5 with all the cool setting for the ul4s flash. My friend wanted the same set up as me so he got the gforce extreme reader. Same as mine but the latest and greatest. I set him up with extreme hu 3.5a and flashed with ul4s. Put the same setting as I was using on my reader (been doing cards for some time with "0" problems).

Here is the rub. On his system i tells me it does not have an atr. The card if fine. Even if i agree with it and try to unloop it, i cant get into it. It shows the correct flash on the 3.5a screen. He has the same setting for the ul4s as i using. Could this be a bad reader? Is extreme 3.5 the same a 3.5a?

Unregistered guest
how do i reset a reciver with no old card i just want to program a new 1?

Big Blue
Unregistered guest
Use a pencil eraser and rub it over the chip on your card. This often improve the contact and has resolved the problem for me on a number of ocassions...

Anonymous

I am currently have problems with my hu card no matter what i have tried when i place it in the receiver i have a "invalid card" could someone please tell me how to fix this problem. very new at this stuff. thank you for your help. much appreciated

Username: Dawg

Post Number: 2
Maybe the card is married to another reciever, do the un-marry with hu extreme

Anonymous

I have a Mikobu lll M6.2 and I am not sure how I got the ul4s flash installed but I would like to know how I can reinstall the M6.2 flash.

Anonymous

I have a ultra t-911, flashed with m6.2. Trying to use win explorer super clean and it says flash with ul4s. I've tried to flash with xp flash but no luck. It is a USB loader. Please help. Newbie.

Unregistered guest
I been do hu 3.5 and the card only last for a day or two. what do i do to solve this problem

Unregistered guest
were can i go to find a free program to load on my pc so i can unloop cards?

Unregistered guest
i have a xtreme usb sureshot can't get it to boot any cards but it will pull up card info want do anything else. what can i do. thanks

Username: Trejamal

help i get inval atr it well not unloop i tryed winexl ex hu it just give me atr oo can you help !!!please

Anonymous

I have a card that say " insert valid card " and best I have been able to figure out is that these cards have been swapped out for one of the new ones. And when that is done it renders the old HU card useless.. When the sat reciever says insert old card , it reads info off the card and transfers it to the new one.. It then renders the old card useless .. and so far I have found nothing that will unlock the card.. Have been watching Ebay.. that is where I have bought my cards and 2 of 3 where dead.. not valid.. a couple of weeks after I noticed " ALOT " of "insert valid card " for sale on Ebay.. seems like alot of people have got caught like that.. someone updates to the new card then dumps the old on Ebay.. make a few bucks.. opppss sorry about your luck.. NO REFUNDS ... sound familiar..

Username: Bluez

Post Number: 3
when you switch out hu it gets wiped but any unlooper can fix that problem, but you got bad cards that are so corrupt that they are unglitchable so they are sold on e bay.
the proper supercleaning after every loop and the alt e repair after every loop will save your cards from a premature death,but if you are getting ffffffff then that is somthing and there is still hope.
search for loader settings and dac settings to tweek your loader, any numbers or letters in the area of atr responses is a good sign or try alt clean in extreme on fixed 1 then after a couple of mins try alt 2 and if you get any 3f7f3250
then you are getting close and remember some loaders take the card white side up like the mik 3

Unregistered guest
I hope someone can help me with this. From my understanding, I have to change the ATMEL Code from M6.2 to Ul4s, except I'm stuck on how I do this. I have the Mikobu 3 M6.2 and I'm running Extreme HU 3.5a - The way it is now it unloops for hours and hours with nothing.
I really appreciate any information and if it would be easier you could e-mail the information at s_smrczek@hotmail.com

Thanks for everything!

jsparky
Unregistered guest
I tend to agree that I got bad cards.. but both tell me they have " no valid ATR " and returns an ATR of 00 .. have tried with a mik 3 and my det ultra.. no luck.. not sure what this ALT E repair is .. have not found it or figured it out yet.. as far as atr response.. 00 and more 00.. opps. sorry about my luck.. :-((

Post Number: 10
alt e repair can be found on winex script or code4u software
code4u.com
kk5.2 flasher can be found on any sat forum use it to flash loader
try alt clean in extreme hu, there is a arrow pointing down beside the squeege on the tool bar use fixed 1 then 2 ,3,4 two minuites on each

Unregistered guest
how do I know if my card is fried? I have an HU card that I've tried unlooping my MIKOBU III. I've tried both ExtremeHU and WinExplorer and sometimes they just go on for hours and others, they restart my computer (XP).

When I enter the card, it has zeros for that ATR. Does that mean it's dead? Does anyone have any ideas?

Post Number: 12
zero's is good you need to adjust dac settings in extreme hu and configure winex for unlooper settings

cr
Unregistered guest
any idea why my whole computer bluescreens and restarts itself while it's unlooping?

Username: Petepot

I Had the same problem. I think some cards are hard to boot.
What i do now is
1. Put the card in white side and chip up
2. hit the checkmark icon
3. if it says boostrap is active, then you can clean card, and write new bin to it no problem
4. If not, you can play with settings but what works everytime is click "unloop card"
5. It will ask you if you are sure, if you want to abort, and if you are sure again. answer yes and no as needed
6. check the box that says load active bootstrap upon completion
7. start it
8.if it runs like 800 attempts without an active bootstrap loading, then stop it and try again to unloop but use HUFF settings. try a different glitching pattern. i use 5 or 7 a lot.
Usually this works.
if it doesn't boot after this it's okay - card will work anyway

Pteetlaydie
Unregistered guest
Hello, I am new here, but not a rookie. My Absolute 1 Loader was working properly for about 6-7 months. Now all of a sudden, it says: Device not detected. I came on the net to try to solve the problem, and read posts on other boards as well as here. I haven't been successful at solving the problem. I tried flashing it, and it still says device not detected. I changed my loader to com 2. It shows green and detects the device. However, now, it says please insert card when the card is already inserted. I read the previous posts where they said that if the proper power supply is not used, this could cause the error. I had not been using the power supply that was mentioned for the 6-7 months. Could this be the problem? Or what? Anyway, I am hoping that someone may have some helpful ideas for me. Nothing has worked thus far. Any helpful information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
when you insert the card and check the box beside the squeege on the tool bar to check card info it should say invalid atr do you want to repair,check no and look in the top right corner of the message window and see if you have a atmel code there if none then has to be flashed if you read ul4s then we can move on.do you have msn messenger because if you do we can fix this

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
and try external power supply not through your mouse,use 9v 300ma

Anonymous

I have been reading about all the ATR problems, does anyone actually know how to fix it or is this just a bs bb?

Hugh
Unregistered guest
I have a new T911 loader, I can not load a bin file on the card, I know that the card works, as I've had a binloaded on it from a friend's Detonator loader.
Here are my questions and problem
1. With the T911 is the card chip up or down when placed in the loader.
2. Either way the card is placed in the loader I get an "Invalid ATR" I go through the process to repair but it doesn't work. What do I do?
HELP

Username: 6565

DocT Try taking the cover off the T911.Usually the connections are not being made at the card.Put preasure on the black board were the card plugs in to.This worked for me.

Unregistered guest
I am having problems getting a valid ATR. I have a T911 and have been using it for about 3 months now. I had reprogramed my card earlier that night. When the code went down I went to reprogramit like normal. Went to do it it said not a vaild ATR. need to repair it. I said ok and let it go through the unlooping. I tried all the different ALT's but nothing has worked. I have tried to reinstall extreme HU 3.5 but nothing has worked yet. I am using atmel UL4S. I am using windows ME and had a hard time to find a atmel that would load. Do you think my loader could have lost it's flash? Any help would be great.

Whittaker
Unregistered guest
I'm having occasional problems with the 4th byte of the card's ATR being corrupted. I see in the EEPROM pull-down menu on Extreme HU 3.5a there is a "Fix ATR 4th byte"

Is this SAFE ?

Is this the right fix ?

What's the proper procedure ?

Thanks

joe blow
Unregistered guest
I have been trying to unloop and load my card. Now when I put it in the receiver it says "channel -8944 not available" and it wont let me change the channel at all. What have I done?

ATR PROBLEM SULUTION
Unregistered guest
check for the status of the 4th byte of the ATR. This must be 25 If you get the 4th byte problem, the card will probably not glitch to program or it will glitch forever without ever programming.
There are cases, where canceled subs are marked with a 4th byte of 24 instead of 25. The cleaning programs will correct this also but it may make the cards a little harder to glitch. Also, some cards had this byte corrupted to 00.
The reason is, that the programs are looking for a byte that is 25 and will not accept the 00.
(the above provided by:
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/bigv0001/extremehu.htm .......where the instructions are for ex/hu!
Now fixing the locked card:
firstly do not let the card try to glich more then 20 times! most say this will extremly damage card.
for difficult cards to unloop, I use winex using a file: satsuxv6,or any winex script for that matter, let it unloop a bit then stop, go back to extremehu, and most likely it will unloop fine.
PLEASE also make sure the card contatacts are facing up!
ps. mikoubu dot org/com/net are supposed to be owned or compromised by "dave" hope nobody gets any letters..........

Unregistered guest
Hello Im new here and Im a rookie.I have a problem that is my Programmer cannot be detected how do I detect my Programer on my pc?I need help please....

Username: Wildblood

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

i am haveing trouble with my hu card it keeps coming up with the atr as ff could someone help me out i have beeen trying to unloop the card all night and get nothing i am using the mikobo3 ps2 port loader

Anonymous

I suggest you try www.dssforum.com they have great support and hu platinum support...

Username: Toyotaman

Noble, IL Usa

i am using extreme hu 3.5a and i believe the loader i have is an atomic hu loader. i am having trouble unlooping a card any suggestions. I put the card in and tried to clean it and it told me the card has invalid atr but i have tried unlooping it for hours. HELP?????

Unregistered guest
Question: When do you know when the hu card is S.O.L when it can no longer be unlooped - Have tried unlooping for hours - problem started since recent bin March30th

Unregistered guest
HEy hey

I am also having a proble with my atomic loader the clear blue t911. Where i try and clean it and it says invalid ATR do you want to repair but would go on on . What to do help?

Username: Coyotez0007

Huntington Park, California U.S.A

HEy hey

I am also having a proble with my atomic loader the clear blue t911. Where i try and clean it and it says invalid ATR do you want to repair but would go on on . What to do help?

Username: Coyotez0007

Huntington Park, California U.S.A

Hey hey

Just posting this because i haev figure out my problem and some problems u guys may have. TRy this and see if it will work.

FIRST: go to File settings and where it says Standar at the top teh screen it has a drop slot so u can choose several options: ex. Standard, Alternative 1, 2 custom and soo on well try each one for about 30 minutes one of those should be compatible to your Loader. I found that the one i needed was Alternative 1. Your maybe different.

Second: make sure sure everything is working properly, such as comp 1, comp 2,3,4 so on and it detects your loader.

Finally : if it doenst still work after all thsi then either u have a diffected loader or contact support or your provider for further info.

But remeber to let it load for 30 minutes 35 minutes max which each different setting to see which on is compatible with either ur card or system.
Thanks see if this works

Username: Gomp5

Curacao Netherlands An...

I bouht an Cobra ISO 7816 Dual Crystal Programmer
and no atmel flasher ihave down loaded seems to find it it says Device not connected in extreme 3.5 is saYS ITS CONNECTED BUT CAN NEVER FIND THE CARD

Username: Gomp5

Curacao Netherlands An...

I bougth a Cobra ISO 7816 Dual Crystal Programmer
No atmel flasher I have down loaded seems to find the programmer it says Device not connected But in extreme 3.5 is says ITS CONNECTED BUT CAN NEVER FIND THE CARD Please Help on this

Anonymous

i keep recieving an invalid atr for my p4 card i have a t911 what shall i do :-(

Username: Gag953

The type of unlooper and card info is:
ExtremeHU3.5
UL4S flash
5b card

When I try to unloop my card it says I have an invalid ATR. How can I unloop my card? I have tried everything I know.

Please email me directly at gag@netrover.com
Tanks

Anonymous

Why are people still programming the "HU" it's all over and why are web sites still selling "HU" stuff. Most of all why are people still selling and buying "HU" cards on Ebay,because they are getting a good deal ?

joe718
Unregistered guest
why are you people still talking about hu programmers for they are useless now. Peolpe that are still selling thme are stupid, but in a away trhey are smart. they are getting people money who dont know anything about this this stuff. For anyone that reads this dont buy anything hu. There isnt even a p4 hack out yet just sit back an wait....

Username: Gag953

I do not believe we are stupid. When you live in the boonies then cable is not an obtain. We rely on the dish for our entertainment. The nearest movie or video place is over 1 hour away. So maybe we are just dispirit not stupid!!!!!!

GianWarez
Unregistered guest
VERSION: Extreme HU 3.5a with UL4S
LOADER: Blue CARD: FootBall
PROBLEM: When I try to clean or unloop my card it says invalid ATR would you like to repair it?

Request Complete.
Glitching Ins 48 with 94/90/11
Attempt: 4
ATR:00
NOT Receiving Valid ATR...

I select Yes to start repairing.
Then it starts attempting for as long as i leave it and will not finish Glitching for ATR.
I then simply click on STOP Glitching.

What should I do?

cali777
Unregistered guest
GianWarez--even thow the football card is not able to be programed i will tell you how to fix, download winexplorer 5.0 & support files then install them, after that open winex look at the top for (configure parameters) open it set parameters to "unloop" then click save & ok...then find you a unlooping script such as (semu,hellsangel,whoopass, ect) then execute script follow prompts from there it will unloop alot easier than ExtremeHU..

Unregistered guest
Cali777, thanks for your support but, that proceedure has been executed and ran for 24 hours and did not fix the problem. Any other sugguestions?

Thanks.

Username: Joe

can some one please help me with this atr and dac on the card

Username: Joe

Mr Anonymous if you are out there can you help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
check settings and make sure you have this
dac1 90 to 85
dac2 80 delay 11
glith type ins48
attemps per glitch 5
then try standard settings when you unloop or repair
and you can program a 3m and get channel 273 and some odd channels in the 600 range

sharris
Unregistered guest
For those of you that don`t know what is going on, here it is. The use of your football cards are no longer valid. Direct T V killed signal to the P3 or football card as you know it. This is the end. Start looking for new ways to watch T V untill something new comes around. GOOD LUCK.

Anonymous

Hey anyone, come with a programe for the P4 cards yet? I'm still looking and no luck so far.

Username: Smokypaul

Cordova, Al. Usa

Where can i get my Rom 3 card unlocked
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us