Archive through April 30, 2006

MikeFox
Unregistered guest
:-) I have a Panasonic DVD-LX95EBS that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page: www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks
These dudes unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

Username: Coljacko

UK

Post Number: 1
Help help help!!!!!! does anyone know if you can unlock portable dvd players, and if so how to unlock a Matsui PL 300 and PL 305...cheers!

Username: Rickyman

Post Number: 3
Matsui PL 305 hacked:

Switch On Player.
Open Lid.
Press Setup twice.
Press Right Arrow 3 times.
Press 9653.
Press Enter.
Press 0 for Multi Region Etc.

Username: Loulanza

Chicago

Do anybody know how to unlock region for PANASONIC DMR-E75V ??? Thanks in advance

the machinist
Unregistered guest
i give free hug for person who help me hack my samsung v7000k!pleease help!i wasted my whole payday on this.:-( im 16 and that kind of money is hard to comeby for joungsters.lol

Lauryn
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if you can hack an orion dvd/tv combi player, i can't find it anywhere, and my region 1 dvd player just broke, so can't play half of what i own. Please help if you can! Thanks.

dean890
Unregistered guest
does anyone know a website or the code to unlock a goodmans gdvd200cdg please help me email me at deanjames890@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
HI.... I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MY INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102-731 DVD PLAYER'S REGION CODE TO '0' BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO. WENT TO http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Insignia+IS-HTIB102 AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED! CAN ANYONE HELP?? INSIGNIA IS NOT POPULAR ON OTHER HACK SITES!

Peter Deep Pan Fried
Unregistered guest
Hi folks, any idea on how to set free my Samsung DVD l70/XAC portable dvd player set to zone 1. It was manufactured on june 2005. Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
I have a sony DVP-C670D which i would like to unlock and make region free. please mail more@moreimages.net if you can help me. thanx.

Hellfire
Unregistered guest
hi, i need a code/hack to make my
Panasonic DVD-RP62, play region 2 movies or to make it region-free
-thx in advance

email: DXbikerPat@aol.com

DVDHunterX
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

ACME ANVIL Co.
Unregistered guest
philips dvp 3005
philips dvp3005

Philips DVP 3005

1. Power on (with no disk in the tray)
2. Press System Menu
3. Goto the Preference Page
4. Enter 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 6
5. Use up and down to select the required region (0 = Region free)
6. Press System Menu

Unregistered guest
I have a Toshiba TV/DVD/VCR model #MW24FP3 which is zone/region 1. I am looking to make it region free? Any advice? respond to ajh638@juno.com
Thanks
AJ

Unregistered guest
Please! Could you write me detailed instruction about JVC XV-N212 region free!! I don't understand which of the instructions mentions here I must use!! Thank you very much!

Merel
Unregistered guest
Help! Who can rescue me!
I can find many unlock codes for JVC dvd players... but not for the JVC XV_N212. And even when I try unlock codes of models who are similar it won't work... Im desperate! Who can help me :-)

vark_kuik@hotmail.com

Username: Sofien

Tunis

Hi....Has anyone got an unlock region code for a Sony DVP-NC665P two years old dvd player......Could you please email me at sofien@elboroom.com
Many thanks from Africa
Sofien

Anonymous

does anyone have a multi region code for a kenwood dvf - 3080 and a teac dv - 3120
cheers

Jack_William_Ward
Unregistered guest
unocking code for lg dv1010 please

oneamericandollar@gmail.com

Anonymous

Anyone know the code for Panasonic DMR-ES30V to make it region free? I am a starving student and don't want to have to buy another DVD player. Thanks!

Anonymous

for any lg dvd player do the following to set it region free:
turn on player without disc on tray
when no disc appears press: pause -> 314159
then choose the region code (0 for region free).
then pause and turn off the player, wait some seconds and then turn on, and enjoy!

Dominick
Unregistered guest
To ACME ANVIL Co.
I've just used your intructions to change rejion on a philips DVP 3005.
Do you know if this manual switch will work indefinitely or lock into a zone after a predetemined number of switches?

oinkboy
Unregistered guest
I'm looking for the unlock code to make
LG LH-R5500SB
multi region.

Please post on this website and also email to:
oinkboy@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Does somebody know how to turn the daytek dvd 155.2 into a codefree player?

Unregistered guest
hi! i need to unlock a phillips PET710 portable dvd player as i travel lots and buy foreign dvds, please send links to free codes and instructions that will unlock it sebdawebb@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need HELP to unlock my DAYTEK DVDS3857PK dvd player. My email is rescobosa@gmail.com.

Unregistered guest
CAN SOMEONE HELP HACK MY PANASONIC SA-HT70
THANKS,
DSK

Username: Cardusky

Is there a region code hack for a Sony HT-V600DP home theatre player.

Unregistered guest
Is there a regio code hack for a Sony RDR-VX515?
Please e-mail me: harkelijn@yahoo.com

Username: Algonzal

Could someone please send me a code hack for a Sony DAV-DX250. I am desperate. Thanks. My email is algonzal@intercable.net

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have info about unlocking a T.D.E systems portable DVD player if so plz post a message

Unregistered guest
any region free codes for FERGUSON LDVD81 and a JVC XV-N212?? PLEASE HELP!

Unregistered guest
email me with help @: superspringall@talk21.com

thanks in advance.

Snorbs
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me the multiregion unlock code for the Teac DV-P300g in car DVD player. Please email snorbury@yahoo.com

Anonymous

HI I AM LOOKING FOR A REGION FREE HACK FOT THE JVC XVN30 IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC

Unregistered guest
Hi I am looking for a region free hack for a JVC XVN30 if anyone could help me out it would be great.

matt_987654321
Unregistered guest
I looking for a region free code for my Toshiba SD-1850, if anyone has, can i have it?, thanks

Username: Gmw13

Hi, i have just got a Pye PRV645 does anyone have a code to make this region free.
thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi I have been looking for a region free code for a Panasonic SL DT310/SA DT310 can't seem to find one anywhere!! Can anyone help...I'd be most grateful!

Unregistered guest
Hi I have been looking for a region free code for a Panasonic SL DT310/SA DT310 can't seem to find one anywhere!! Can anyone help...I'd be most grateful!

noodles1975ks
Unregistered guest
Hi!
I'm looking for a region free code for at Matsui DVD-230, right now it'll only play region 2 discs.

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi - does anyone have the code to change to region 2 for the SONY RDR-GX300. Thanks for your help.

Username: Batterseab

London, London UK

Hi I am looking for the codes and instructions to unlock my Panasonic HT520 Home theatre to include zone 1 and 2. Any help greatly appreciated.
. email me on batterseab@yahoo.co.uk

KatPat
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock my GVG DVX420 DVD Player? I want to unlock it in order to play zone 1 DVDs.

Please email me at katepatri@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Bout ye! Looking for the code to make my Portable DVD Player region 0. Would anyone have the code for a Goodmans GCE5006DVDK? If you do Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese give me a shout @ zlewi_s@yahoo.co.uk
Cheers very much.

Unregistered guest
Does any one know the multi region code for samsung dvd/vcr recorder combo dvdvr320 please help samsung cant provide right code

Username: Kyosanim

I'm looking for a code for a JVC XV-N322 dvd player. I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out! thanks please email me at j.kgarrod@btinternet.com

LG DVD UNLOCK
Unregistered guest
If anyone is after it, here is a 100% working code for a LG DVD/HDD Recorder RH7926W to make it region free.
1) Power On.
2) Open Tray (leave open).
3) Press Setup button.
4) Highlight the Lock Picture (just highlight the picture, don't go into the right menu)
5) Press "0" seven times
6) You should now have a message on the screen saying "Region unlock?". Press YES.

Done. Have checked it. Works fine first go.

Unregistered guest
i have a dvd magnavox mwd 200f . i am looking for unlock it. i bought in usa . now i am in europe.

Unregistered guest
hello peeps does anyone know if there is a code to unlock LG dvd recorder DR7400 MANY THANKS mart

Anonymous

SUNGALE DVD8500
I'm wondering how to make this player region-free. Thanks a lot! ajvinande@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Need to unlock Insignia IS-HITB102731, anye one who can help me out??

Unregistered guest
Need to unlock Insignia IS-HITB102731, any one who can help me out??

Unregistered guest
Hi peeps.
Any ideas on how to unlock a Pioneer DV-2750? I've heard it's not possible by remote, does anyone know if this is true?

Pls reply to scottyhooper@hotmail.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
anyone got any ideas for the Tevion TDR S101, best xmas gift but can't play my new region 1 dvds.
Thanks
kezzi4943@hotmail.com

Andy T
Unregistered guest
if anyone has a hack or knows where to get one let me know please PYE combined dvd/vcr PDV565VR

andrew.r.thompson@telewest.co.uk

ClaireK06
Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone give me a hack for the Sony DVP-NS29 using the one for all 4 URC-7740 Remote?

Username: Alleven

SONY SLV D55OP
Does anyone have the hack code for this
Thank you

Anonymous

PANASONIC SC-HT830VP-S
Any ideas on how to unlock this Panasonic Home Theater DVD/VHS.

Unregistered guest
Looking for a hack code for a Sony DVP-NC665P and or a Magnavox MDV453. Please email me at Kato65@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Toshiba SDK750
Toshiba SDKV540
PLEASE

ezrockradim
Unregistered guest
Just trying to see if anyone has a code for a JVC RM-sxvs60j. Please email at ezrockradimj@yahoo.ca

Thank you

Unregistered guest
can some one please tell me weare i can find a remote control for dvd 6500T i try looking but i can see to find anyif some one have one for sale can you please let me know send me a e mail

Unregistered guest
can some one please tell me weare i can find a remote control for dvd 6500T i try looking but i can see to find anyif some one have one for sale can you please let me know send me a e mail

Unregistered guest
I need the code for Region free fo Panasonic DVD Home Theter Sound System SA-HT95.

azullece@hotmail.com

Username: Jasen

where can i find e list of region codes same to singapore? ex. singapore is 9. which countries are also 9?

thanks and regards,
Jasen

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a JVC XV-N322 DVD player - please include instructions. It was sold as multi region and of course isn't!!!

Unregistered guest
Please could someone help me unlock my Panasonic DMR ES20D to make it region free? If so please email rich_wallace_@hotmail.com

Anonymous

how do you unlock a dolby digital wharfdale WPD-127 plz help

L.G.
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the code to unlock a Magnavox MDV456/17 dvd player. if so please e-mail me @ gza_jitsu@yahoo.com. Thnx.

L.G.
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the code to unlock a Magnavox MDV456/17 dvd player. if so please e-mail me @ gza_jitsu@yahoo.com. Thnx.

Username: Aschmutt

Germany

Hi...I am looking for a code to make my Mustek V56L-5C DVD player a multi-region player. Can anyone help me out??

Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 2
Hi, are all Sony's completely unhackable? Surely they'd make more cash manufacturing multi-region machines?

Username: Babybear

Johsntone, Renfrewshire Scotland

Hi,

Got quite a few DVD's from America for my son's christmas but they don't work on any of the DVD players I have (3), one very dissappointed 4 year old! Can anyone help to see if I can change any of these DVD players to multi regional? I've been searching for a while now and really struggling!
Panasonic VCR/DVD combi NV-VP30
Bush TV/VCR/DVD combi BTV183DVD/C
Hitachi portable DVD player PDV313
Please email me if you can help - jennylaurie@ntlworld.com
Cheers!

Username: Phyxius82

Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag Norway

Has anyone got a unlock code for DVD-player Mustek R100A? please reply to skilli@broadpark.no

Username: Dathineos

Hello,

I was just wondering if anybody knows of a way to unlock the Sony RDR-HX510 DVD recorder? You can mail answers to dathineos@msn.com .

Thanks,
Dimitris

Username: Gozo_gaz

I have a Sony DVP-Ns405 it is unlocked but if I try and play dvds from out side my own region(2) it will only play in black and white any ideas on how to make it play colour???

Username: Tcdave

USA

I just bought an Insignia IS-PD7BL Portable DVD Player. Does anyone know how to change the Region Code to support Region 0 PAL DVDs?

Username: Raspberrymuffin

I have an Emerson EWD7004 and I need it to be able to read PAL format Region 0 and ALL. Is it possible to make my NTSC into a PAL?
Sorry if I seem hopelessly stupid, but I'm new to this.

Send an answer to polyglot_89@hotmail.com

Username: Gatis_v

Hi, well I have a DVD+VHS systeme from LG "LG DC-475" Anyone know or have ideas how to unlock DVD player for multi region support?

Thanks in advance

Username: Frostie73

StaffordshireUK

Hi, I have a Pioneer XV DV 424 that doesnt seem to be on the list of many of the sites.
Can anyone help?

Username: Chintuptl

I have Philips DVP 3050v. can someone PLEASE help me unlock it.

Thanks in advance

My E-Mail is: Chintu_Patel@hotmail.com

Username: Random_hero

I have a Panasonic SA-DT310 and can`t seem to find a code to unlock it. Can anyone help? :-)
Thanks!

My e-mail is: nr1_cool@hotmail.com

Username: Bichote

Anyone that have the code to change region DVD player for SANYO DWM-450, I really apreciate your help. Thank you. My e-mail is bichotes@hotmail.com

Username: Chickenlady

Post Number: 4
I have a Sony Home 5 disk dvd player model:
HCD-BC 150 I have looked everywhere to find an unlock code to be able to play region 2 movies on my region 1 machine. If anyone can help me it would truly be appreciated. My email is enigma4woman@hotmail.com Thankyou, Hugs ChickenLady

Username: Kandidkitten

Canberra, ACT Australia

SONY DVP-NS52P
OK my eyes are bleeding from trawling pages and forums trying to find the unlock code for
SONY DVP-NS52P. I know its there just cant find it.

Seriously desperate as all daughters fav movies aren't playing... Damn Sony!!! my old cheap xlogic played everything.

pls help us!!!

Kat and Lil
kandidkitten@hotmail.com

Canberra, ACT Australia

Further to code enquiry ... I don't own a universal remote which quite a few hacks seem to require ... very little idea what i am doing
SONY DVP-NS2P

Canberra, ACT Australia

Further to code enquiry ... I don't own a universal remote which quite a few hacks seem to require ... very little idea what i am doing
SONY DVP-NS2P

kat n lil
kandidkitten@hotmail.com

Username: Rufini

Brazil

Hi,
can someone help me get the region/code free code for kenwood DV-705?. My e-mail rufini@ig.com.br

Username: Lens

BradfordEngland

I am a novice in this field,but you can buy a multi region dvd player for 30 quid or a multi region dvd recorder that will play multi region for 160 quid so why drive yourself up the wall
len(wait for the flak)

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2531
Agreed, most name brand players/recorders don't unlock with the remote. If you want a region free machine, you should buy it that way.

Username: Raspberrymuffin

Oh, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that a lot of us are in the US where you can't really buy PAL players and the tiny fact that shipping overseas costs more then the PLAYER ITSELF!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2533
PAL and region free have nothing to do with each other. You can't make an NTSC player that isn't PAL compatitible play a PAL disc no matter what you do. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Username: Boglo

Lagos, Lagos Nigeria

HELLO. PLS COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT? I NEED TO UNLOCK MY LG DV9953 PLAYER. MANY THANKS.

Username: Lennonandkelly

does anyone have the code to unlck my dvd player its a toshiba SD-11OE I WANT IT TO PLAY REGION 1 DVDS,IF ANYONE CAN CONTACT ME ASAP IF I CAN GET THE CODE TODAY THE 29TH APRIL 2006 AND IT WORKS AND LETS ME PLAY REGION 1 I WILL GIVE THEM A £5 IN TO THERE PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF THEY HAVE ONE,SO HURRY HURRY HURRY.MY EMAIL IS LENNONANDKELLY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Username: Dralfon

Goiania, Goias Brazil

Hi I need to Unlock DuraBrand STS98rw DVD
dos anyone know how???????
thanks
dralfon@hotmail.com

Username: Andy_man

For everyone that keeps posting asking for hacks for Sony, Pioneer, panasonics, JVCs and that, I spend ages looking for my model (JVC) and found no free hacks.

I ended up using a special remote and disc from www.multiregionupgrades.com. I think the same is true for Panasonics, etc as they have them listed as well. All that matters to me is that its now multiregion!

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Special remotes are rather expensive though? £20? You can buy a multi-region player for that!

Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 5
Where can you buy a multi-region player for £20? I'll take 5! Me thinks you have them from the back of a lorry. What model are they?

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Okay, not £20, but pretty cheap. I don't trust chips and remotes anyway. They have a way of messing your system up if you're not careful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us