Question about Projection television lamps?

Username: Kelsey_2008

Post Number: 3
How long will the lamps die out? And can I pick up a replacement lamp at my local best buy store or circuit city, or do I have to go to their official website and buy it from them?

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 1
Nobody guarantees the Lamp life due to all the variables involved.You can go to the store or can give an online order. which kind of replacement lamps you want to have? In my opinion Discount merchant is the best for Philips Original branded Replacemenat Lamps and they are very famous for their greater costumer service and fastest shipping. Even you can go to their store or can give an online order.

Projection DLP / LCD / D-ILA LAMP Update

Username: Nayan

Post Number: 6
Follow the manual guide to extend the Lamp life whenever you buy a new Projection Tv or replace a lamp.I know a vendor selling very giid branded lamps at cheaper rates. You can consult them.
Projection Tv Lamps

Username: Donalld

Lamps typically last about 8,000 hours on most models high end models, some of the cheaper models last only 1,000-2,000 hours.Keep in mind that lamps have to replace on occasions.

Replacement Lamps

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 7
You can choose any condition whether to buy online or to go to their official site or to buy from a store. The choice is yours. well I do suggest you a place from where you can get the information about all this stuff.
Projection Tv Lamps Information

Username: Rashov

Post Number: 4
Well Kelsey, its a fact that you have to replace the lamp on occasions but yea you can increase or extend its life too by controlling some factors. like
Don't place you tv in warm environment.
Try to keep the air filters clean.
For more information about stores and online places, try this

Replacement Lamps Information
LCD/DLP Lamp Update

Username: Shamrez

Post Number: 3
I think lamp life also depends on for how much time your Tv be switched on because lamps have a fixed life and they have to be replaced.
There are many online places from where you can buy the lamps like ebay.com, discount-merchant.com, bestbay.com. they are famous and good in services too.

Username: Adkhaja

The HUGE problem with that is you do not know the specs on the lamp. There are very critical issues, such as what is the focal length of the lamp, what are the voltage and current requirements, both at initial start-up and at run? These vary from lamp model to lamp model.

Putting a lamp in with the wrong voltage/current requirements can kill your high/voltage power supply and there goes your cost savings.

Projetion Tv replacement Lamps guide

Username: Imaan

Post Number: 7
There can be some symptoms that shows that the lamp is dying like

1. red, green, blue light blinking.
2. brightness issues.
3. Picture flickers etc...

You can find the lamp from the official sites of manufacturers also. There can be shipping issues in this regard.

Try this
Replacement Lamps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us