1 You will need Channel Master, you can down load from the above link (dsstester dot com). Install channel Master to your PC.
2. Dishnet channel template, get it here SAIDias MegaMaster Template all DN unzip this onto the same folder with you channel master, or you can put any where you want.
3. You have to do satellite scan or blind scan you box to get a fresh channels list.
4. Connect the FTA receiver to PC, then open Channel Master, From the top tool box, select TOOL, then READ FROM STB, now the channel master starting to down load the channel list, wait til it complete, then SAVE AS.... Now you have save a Full dump of you channel list without edit. Note: 4A. You can power off the receiver for now, while you edit the channel list.
Note: 4B When you first down load the channel list to PC, it asking you: 1. Read as Channel Master Project 2. Save file as cmproj. you select #2, then name you file and save it.
5. Still has channel master open, with the unedit channel list, Go the the top tool box, select TOOL, the select APPLY TEMPLATE, click OK,
6. Save the new channel list, then load it to your box.
PS: Before you down load the channel list to your box, you can go here to verify your channels are correct:
cm You can download a bundle package of channel lists from dsstester dot com and choose your region. Make sure you choose a package that is compatable to your ant, ie. DP etc....Use channel master to download
WARNING!!!!!! some people that make there own channels lists DON'T always have ALL the channels OR SATS. I found this out the hard way. I wouldnt sudjest using others lists ... if you must do this .. I would do a fatory reset.. start over from the start. Loud the lastest working bin. .. scan the sats YOU want. etc.. then after doing so then you can use channel master and fallow the instructions to save your setings. that way in the future if things go wrong and you find you have to reset the factory setings for some reson .. you now have your own channel list with favorets and all.
This is NOT Plug n Play!...much more to it than downloading a file from the internet...channel lists can be used in lieu of a scan..all either one does is input channels into the receiver..but many other factors are involved requiring some hours of READING..
In fact screw channel lists and channel master...U are a newbie, just READ and do SCANS, INSTEAD OF using a channel list!...U are making the simplest thing into a difficult thing...if U can push a button on your remote, then U can get the channels by doing a scan..
http://www.saidias.com/ megamaster template This is the link to what you have asked for .. Your on your own to fine the right list for yourself. I hope this helps .. took me 2 seconds to fine this on Google. SIMPLE READING