Archive through February 03, 2006

DVDXtreme
Unregistered guest
Mmmmm. That site is 'okay'. It does indeed research codes for its members. Can't really complain its service.

HeroMax
Unregistered guest
If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD handset codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Anonymous

Solution Found: I have recently bought a Pioneer 530H. The only way this DVD player can be unlocked is with the manufacturers software disk! I had to ask a shop to do this for me and everything works fine.

Unregistered guest
I bought a new slimline ps2 when i was in Australia a few months ago - i'm back home in Ireland now and can't get it to play DVDs which I've bought at home. Anyone got any ideas how I can get them to work?

Anonymous

TEAC DV-4170K
Open drawer on remote press 9735 wait for menu to come up, move cursor to the right zones and select 0 and then press enter.

The unit should now be multi-zoned

Unregistered guest
I am looking for help....Does anyone know the code to unlock my Sony RDR-VX500 MX? Thank you.
Emariv

Unregistered guest
Looking for a region free hack to get my new Region 2 FUNAI DPVR-6630 to play our many Region 1 DVDs.

Thanks for your help !

Unregistered guest
Hey i have a yamaha DVD - S550 anyone knows how to make this dvd region free? please help me :-)

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anybody can help me to unlock Symphonic SV2000 DVD Player, WV205 do it region free, I`m in the border between Mexico and USA.
Please e mail me edgaregrajeda@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

Reveal
Unregistered guest
:-) I have a Panasonic DVD-LX95EBS that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

These dudes unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

André12335
Unregistered guest
http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Don't know if this website really works, but I'm going to try it this evening and I'll post the results!

Anonymous

Would anyone be able to find a hack for a Sinudyne SV 12808 dvd player?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

beatwax@libero.it

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to make DVDs from Canada tell how to make them work on my panasonic dvd model s24/s27 this model has nstc pal60 settings and will not work on any setting,PLEASE HELP

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to make DVDs from Canada tell how to make them work on my panasonic dvd model s24/s27 this model has nstc pal60 settings and will not work on any setting,PLEASE HELP

Username: Whizzkid

Post Number: 1
hi there can anybody help me to unlock philips dvd 728 or 729.many thanks.

Username: Whizzkid

Post Number: 2
hi there can anybody help me to unlock philips dvd 728 or 729.many thanks.www.stevenpoole888@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

Hi, I have a samsung dvd-v540 dvd player, does anyone have the code to make it region free. I mainly want to play region 1 and 4 discs, but don't want to have to change back and forth all the time.
Email me at peacebaby6712@hotmail.com please if you can help.
Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Helo does anyone know the code to unlock pioner DVR-530H-S so it can be multi region???

mail: twister@raceonlimit.net

Username: Twister001

Zagreb, Croatia Croatia

pioneer DVR-530H-S does anyone have the code to make it region free??? please help

twister@raceonlimit.com

Unregistered guest
Hi there,
anybody got a code to unlock my JVC XV-FA90?
I just got tons of Region 2 DVDs from a friend.
Thanks for your help already......

Unregistered guest
hi can anybody help me with the multi region codes for the panasonic scht680 cant seem to play dvd from europe anybody know how to fix this PLEASE HELP CONFUSED

Unregistered guest
DOES ANY ONE KNOW A CODE TO MAKE THE PANASONIC LS 85 MULTI REGION, CHEERS

Pioneer
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock a Pioneer 434?

Unregistered guest
Hi there, can anyone help me unlock a Sony DVP-NS501P DVD player? If so, please post a reply to me at sssuo@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. Riverturn

pioneer locked
Unregistered guest
HI! Could someone please help me make my portable Pioneer PDV-LC20TV region free. It's a region 2 player but my family baught me loads of region 1 DVDs as a gift that I cannot watch them on it. Please help.

unlucky uncle
Unregistered guest
Hi there,
I am just trying to help my uncle out. He just got a "RODH 3000R" (don't ask it's german). It is region 2 and as a gift he was given (for his first DVD) a region 1 disk. thanks

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock SONY DAV DZ 100 home theater?

Please contact with me o varsingha@yahoo.com
Thanks..

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock SONY DAV DZ 100 home theater?

Please contact with me on varsingha@yahoo.com
Thanks..

monicax86
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone have the code to unlock;

PE Video model number; PDV560VR?

Please post!

monicax86
Unregistered guest
sorry i meant PYE DVD/combi video player, model number; PDV560VR <mail me at x_deader_is_better_x(at)hotmail(dot)com

nick fiveash
Unregistered guest
hi,

How do I make a Phillips PET 810/05 portable player region free?

Thanks
Nick

Username: Rover75at

Vienna, AT Austria

Hi all
Has anyone got the "free hack code" for a Pioneer DV-370, as l can't find it on any other hack site.
Regards
Michael Chambers

mchambers@atnet.at

Unregistered guest
region free code, to kawasaki 1152 Home Theatre System, plse feed back to my e-mail adress
ruizg90@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi everyone
I Have toshiba dvd-vcr combo i Need unlock code for SD-V280. Please help and provide the code on hiren22ca@yahoo.ca.....thanks ....

Anonymous

Hi, does anyone have the region free unlock code for a Toshiba SD - K510 DVD Video Player? It would be greatly appeciated if someone could help me.
pfrankin@gmail.com

Anonymous

Hi, does anyone have the region free unlock code for a Toshiba SD - K510 DVD Video Player? It would be greatly appeciated if someone could help me.
pfrankin@gmail.com

Username: Morningstar

If anybody has region free codes for any of these, they would be greatly appreciated:

Nexxtech DR30G0
Samsung DVD-S221
Norcent DP313

DancingWithDespair@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I need a hack to make a Sanyo DWM-450 region free. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I need a hack to make a Sanyo DWM-450 region free. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. My email is owenrush@hotmail.com.

david123456789
Unregistered guest
Player region free.

to play on the computer, download dvd43 and play your disc through this....it is free ware. to get a code for your dvd player try http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks loads of hacks on there....dead easy to do....i did my recorder/player in 30 secs, using the handset

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have an unlock code for a SONY DVP NS585P?
Thanks for any help.

My email is b_wood57@hotmail.com

Username: Clarkyc12

NorwichUnited kingsom

hey.............i jsut got a sony dvp-ns29, and it only plays my bmx dvds in black and white, so was wondering if any1 knows a code to make it all region? email me at chrisclarkbmx@hotmail.com cheers

Anonymous

can anyone help? Need to watch an american dvd on Australian DVD player.DVD player model; LGDV6812P. Please e-mail swagette@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
has any one got the unlocking code for a LG LH-W750TA

Unregistered guest
has any one got the unlocking code for a LG LH-W750TA

Kasabian 65
Unregistered guest
Can someone please help. I need the code to unlock my cyberhome CHDVD 300.

Kasabian 65
Unregistered guest
Can someone please help. I need the code to unlock my cyberhome CHDVD 300.

Username: Belmondo

Friends - I would appreciate very much if somebody would help me to make code free for my
DAENYX /combo/ DCR110
thanks,
andy95da@yahoo.ca
all the best to all !
andrew

Lou208
Unregistered guest
looking for a region free code for a magnasonic DVD830-5. I've found some that are for other magnasonic 800 models, but not the 830. thanks

Unregistered guest
Need codes for any of the following: Panasonic DMRE50, SHT680, Cyberhome CH-DVD-300, or Cyberhome DVR-1200

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Looking for codes for Panasonic DMRE50,SA-HT680, Cyberhome SH DVD-300 or DVR 1200. Many thanks
beaupain1@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
need the unlock code for a DK Digital DVD-444

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Does anyone know the code for the Technosonic dvd802c? I would really apreciate it if you could e-mail me at Dtkelleher@eircom.net. Thanks.

Sam Franklyn
Unregistered guest
If anyone has a code to unlock a Toshiba SD-330E or a Sony PS2 SCPH-39003 please e-mail it to samfranklyn8@gmail.com

Talanor
Unregistered guest
Hi, i need hel unlocking a thomson DTH6300E, if you have any idea on how to do it please send me email at gatti_alessandro@yahoo.it, or post reply below, thanks!

Unregistered guest
Hi. I have a Sony DVD Player, HCD-C990, which is a part of a home theater surround sound system. Does anyone have codes for it? Thank You.
Please, e-mail me at wolfmannyc@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hey i have a funai SV2000 DVD player, anyone knows how to make this dvd region free? xavier.rosas@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
Yo, I got a Matsui DVD227. Is there a way to make it region free. Cheers

garrardrobert@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi! i need unlocking for ALPINE car dvd model IVA-D900. can anybody help?
gonzalemiguel@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
does anybody have a hack for a sanyo to region free, a philips 640 code to region free and a coby 915 code to region free

KatPat
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock my GVG DVX420 DVD Player? I want to unlock it in order to play zone 1 DVDs.

Please email me at katepatri@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the procedures to make an audiovox av1510d region code free
my mail is
bamsefardavid@hotmail.com.
hope somebody can help me pleeaase!!

Username: Ricky_g19

i need to unlock my goodmans micro system moddle no - micro15dvd can anyone help

Anonymous

hi, does anyonde know how to make my mintek mdp 1750 region-free
tanks

Anonymous

I got a Sharp DV-SL80 DVD player. Does anyone know how to set it multicode (region 0) ? Please email me: kamybox@ndule2kin.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to make my Funai DPVR 4600 DVD/CD player region code free? Will appreciate this tremendously.

My e-mail address is wfsalameh@tiscali.nl

Username: Periptero

Hi there!Does anyone know the code in order to change a Philips LX3900SA region 2 in region 4?Thanks in advance.Please send answer to panoplia2003@yahoo.com

MaggyJustin
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock my SAMSUNG V8600 player to multiregion/region-free?

Please email me at ullasvej@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Trying-123
Unregistered guest
For CyberHome SH-DVD 300, see the following page:

http://www.nerd-out.com/forum/viewtopic.php?start=30&t=27133

I think that would solve it for that little player.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the Goodmans GDVD125 model I have forgotten how to do it?

Username: Colin882

does anyone know how 2 make my alba dvd165, or my bush 2041 region free pls, would be a big help b4 i buy any more players to get my dvd's 2 work

thanks

peteman16
Unregistered guest
HI all! can anyone post the code to unlock the Sony dvp ns305

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic LV-55 Portable DVD player. Has anyone found the hack for this model? Thanks !

Anonymous

Anyone know how to unlock JVC DR-MH300SEK DVD recorder?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone please help me unlock my Panasonic DVD Model no. SC-HT500.
Thank you.

Unregistered guest
Hi, I am looking for a unlock code for a Funai DRV-B2737? Can anyone help me with this please?

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a way to unlock a MATSHITA UJ-845S DVD-RAM from a laptop. We have both Region 1 and 2 DVDs. Current firmware = D100. I am very hesitant towards flashing the drive because of the apparant risk. Is there an unlock code, a hack or software availabe?

modman77
Unregistered guest
has anybody got a multi region code for a sony DAV-S400 home cinema system
Any help will be most appreciated contact me on
modman77@blueyonder.co.uk

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to unlock Panasonic SC-HT930?? please help me...
nokoter@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I did find an answer to unlock the Pioneer DVR-530H dvd recorder. There isn't an unlock code for the dvd recorder on the
internet. However I bought my dvd recorder in Media Markt and they use the
manufacturers disk to unlock the recorder. This seems to be the only way to
do it. So if you have the same dvd recorder you must find a shop that has the Pioneer manufacturers disk for upgrading the firmware.

I originally wrote :: ''Hi, does anyone have the region free unlock
code for a Pioneer DVR-530H dvd recorder? It would be greatly appeciated if
someone could help me as I am about to buy the DVD
player. Miles Beverley

Username: Dapopetouchedme

Could anybody please help me unlock my Sony Dvd player code:DVP-NS430 and also Alba DVD54??? Any Info would be Great. Thanks

Anonymous

hi is there any one who can help me to unlock multi region code for bose life style 35.

Username: Roc0t

Does anyone know how to make my Pioneer DV-563A Region Free?
Thanks... you can email to roc0t@sbcglobal.net

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a Kawasaki PVS10921 portable DVD player, it's region 1 and I want to change it to multi-region, If somebody has the unlock code please let me know my email is eeyyee@hotmail.com

Thank you

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a Pioneer DV-434 Region 1 and would like to make it region free. If anyone has any help please e-mail me.

explosivejoseph@yahoo.com

Thanks!

dipsetallday
Unregistered guest
if anyone has the code to unlock regions (especially region 2) for a Nexxtech DR30G0

please feel free to hit me up..please?????

turboraw@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hey, can anybody help me making my DVD Player GRUNDIG GDP 1550 region free? Especially Region 1!!!

NEED YA HELP, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

juli0583@web.de

Unregistered guest
Hi There, anyone help me with a SDP1600 Toshiba?
It's region 1 and want to convert in multi-region

way to tayo
Unregistered guest
does anyone no how to make a magnavox (phillip) MDV430SL codefree?

Unregistered guest
Hi everyone out there,

can anyone please tell me the code for Pye and SEG, not sure if you will need the model numbers, or is the codes for each of those the same for all their models?????????

Regards

Unregistered guest
Can someone plz help me unlock my Poineer DV-C302D player. email me at: alex_miller_69@hotmail.com

jerryskl
Unregistered guest
Could anyone please help me make my
SYLVANIA DVC 840F (dvd and vcr player)play all regions. I have searched all over the net for the unlock code but have still not found it and am in a third world country where we cant use paycards and stuff like that so am kinda stuck. I really need help.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

does anyone know that the unlocking code to make my dvd regional free for a SEG DVDR500.

Could you also send clear instructions on how to apply the code.

Please send to maxine.thomas@hackney.gov.uk

Cheers

Unregistered guest
Am looking to make my Toshiba Se R0085 a multi-region. Any ideas?

Unregistered guest
i have a tevion dvd player. help me decode from region 2 to region free

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with the toshiba 58-2109 e-mail me at mattjohnob@cox.net

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with the toshiba 58-2109 e-mail me at mattjohnob@cox.net

Anonymous

does anyone have the unlock code to make my phillips dvd player into region free. the model is dvp3050v

The NeverLand
Unregistered guest
That's odd, Philips are generally easy to unlock! best to leave your e-mail address so people can get back to you.

HandsetHorror
Unregistered guest
It's the newer systems that are harder to hack. You have to use special remotes sometimes - and who can be bothered?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us