Help! I want to play high-end computer games on my big screen TV.


Rod Macdonald
I have a 55" Toshiba TV (800 lines of resolution). From what I've read I think I need either a scan converter or a liner doubler to make the image quality on the TV good enough to accept the computer images. Does anyone have any experience using either of these types of products? Have you ever used them for computer games? Any advice?

Thanks in advance for your help!


try that site

i believe some of the newer video cards have a tv out, so you dont even need a converter

You need a transcoder. Models to consider is the AUDIO AUTHORITY Part #: 9A60 ($120) or KEY DIGITAL Part #: KD-VTCA1 ($160) the KEY DIGITAL model has a higher bandwidth.

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us