Samsung hls5088w

Username: Dvankoten

Great Falls, Montana Usa

Post Number: 3
I just purchased a samsung hls5088w. I remember a couple of months ago seeing a list of set-up adjustment statistics but I don't think it was for this set. I do believe the chart was posted by fyi and I would really like it if it could either be reposted or if you could refer me to that previous post. I would like to hear from anyone else who owns the same model and has a setup opinion as well. I am a newbie and welcome all help.

Great Falls, Montana Usa

Post Number: 4
I just received my samsung HLS5088W. Excitedly I hooked up the cable and power and turned it on. Immediately a fairly loud 'hiss' began. At first I thought it was audio noise because the set was not on a channel. I put it on a channel and the noise continued. When I shut off the set the noise continues for a few minutes and then shuts off. I now think it is a cooling fan. Your thoughts PLEASE. The noise comes from the right bottom of the set as you face it. One more thing, when I was scrolling through channels I noticed some had lots of white 'specks' (maybe pixels)and I wonder if that is normal or needing adjustment. All help is appreciated. thanks

Great Falls, Montana Usa

Post Number: 5
fyi please take a look, help please

Username: Jnalpak

Post Number: 2
darrel, i just received mine yesterday and see a lot of the white specks you mention...did you find a resolve to your issue?

thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us