Need help with setup of pansat 3500sd.

Username: Walnetto

Post Number: 1
need help with setup of pansat 3500sd. I'm new to fta

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6663
Go read the thousands of Pansat and Pansat 3500 setup manuals and guides posted at Reputable DSS sites...there are NONE here...there is a thread/subect "List of Reputable Dss sites' that u may want to pick a site from the first post there..

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 168
Wally, Please excuse LK his-her attitude does not represent all of us here on this forum.

To you question here is a link to a forum with how to guides, bin files for your receiver ect. If you have any questions after your visit over their I will help you I have a 3500 up and running and will help anyway I can.

http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=492

Gold Member

Post Number: 6676
hey Jay...I sure as hell don't need an azzhole like U to make excuses for me...so back off pal!...who the Fu*ck do U think U are!

My answer was TRUE, short and to the point..he doesn't need a link to a site U prefer!...thats why I listed the BEST sites and told him to choose the one he wants...then he knows, he's not being spammed by someone like U!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6677
I had NO attitude in my post to Wally, if U stupid Okie could fu*cking read!

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

Post Number: 18
LK's attitude is lets say a little too Xstreme at times (wink wink LK)

here's a complete guide on 3500, best one i've seen,

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3658

hope this helps u, read it and if u have more questions let us know,

Gold Member

Post Number: 6683
Don't U just love it when an unknown person comes here spamming an unknown site....I've seen a hundred spammers/scammers pass thru here, AND NOW SOME IN JAIL OR ROLLED OVER ON THE OTHER SITES...it usually spells BS and scams coming next..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
you keep on going with your selfish attitude, all the BS u add to every post i make here doesn't do u any good, the link is only to help the guy and once he sees the information he can decide to register at that site or not, I've seen a few nick names from here on the playground and that only shows people can think and judge on their own without having to listen to ur dumb a`ss comments, take a chill pill and get off the DAMN caps lock you retarded moron, discussing DSS/FTA on this unsecured site is crazy and you who claims to be a senior should know this better than anyone and of course you do but once u turn u get immunity by getting others into trouble, call me a newbie, no probs, i take no pride in this other than being able to help a few by sending them the right way,

Gold Member

Post Number: 6688
STFU...U are stupid and boring now..

BTW...in the USA, freedom of speech is guaranteed by our Constitution...and CAPS were INTENTIONAL to you MORON!..if the shoe fits, wear it!...and NO DSS site is "secured", which anybody with DSS or internet knowledge would already know!..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6689
Anybody wants Pansat info, setup manuals, guides, and files, just go here..

All Pansats...
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/index.php?c=11

Pansat 3500
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=27

Pansat latest bins, factory bins, older bins, loaders etc..
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=31

COPY/paste into browser..remove the * in links..Ecoustics does NOT allow The "REPUTABLE" DSS sites names to be posted here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
You talk like a dumb as*s and act like a dumb a*ss, hell you're a dumb a*ss, "secured" means a site with a server in a location out of the Usa/Canada jurisdictions so that they don't get raided and members info is compromised. You wanna act like this $hit doesn't happen fine, but anyone in this game knows unless ur server is located over seas far away from the providers you are always in danger of getting ur server seized. happend with DTV and happens with echo and b3v.

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 83
Anybody wants Pansat info, setup manuals, guides, and files, just go here..

All Pansats...
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/index.php?c=11

Pansat 3500
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=27

Pansat latest bins, factory bins, older bins, loaders etc..
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=31

COPY/paste into browser..remove the * in links..Ecoustics does NOT allow The "REPUTABLE" DSS sites names to be posted here

The sites are no allowed because they are far from REPUTABLE They are closet dealer sites they want to sell another cheap azz korean box so they can buy another case of beer and think of things they should have done and could have done if they didn't waste away their looooooooooser lifes..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6703
hey can U hear "Blow ME!..cause thats all U are worth!

BTW...Koreans make the best boxes,..

FYI...Hyundai was the first FTA ever made!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 427
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 579
Maybe he should take "Double Doses" for the first month?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6714
Maybe U should all open up your eyes and see that dsscommunity , and new nicks Poser posting and Ryerson Boi are all the same person!...

this site has gone in the toilet again ever since Poster posing appeared, then Ryerson Boi appeared, and then dsscommunity was reincarnated..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Don't blame that on me... I just posted a message in the hood... That the infamous Warthog was on this site and using the name LK and some of the boyz decided they would like to see you again.. Seeing you are loved by millions..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
More will be coming soon word is spreading fast..

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 272
Hey Reyrson this is a good one
But these pills won't help
DSS COMM is acting very childish
Just when I thought you started to grow and show physics skills

I see how you came with 7000 mph
You added earth radius plus distance from earth= 27000 Miles x 2xPi= orbit distance
distance/hour = speed= 7000 mph
This guy is an Engineer you won't find this on Google
Why you are trashing this Forum if you got the brains I see?
I like to start taking you serious

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 444
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog_lover

Post Number: 71
I will love LK 'till my username is banned....not because i necessarily agree with everything LK says, but because i know these ghay bashers have targeted in on him.

There is a reason they want him 2 leave. They want him gone because they know he is not the most helpful member on here - despite any personality quirks which we all have.

They want him gone because sites like this one, and with members like LK, are far from helpful 2 the FTA cause. I encourage everyone 2 think carefully about this....there IS a motive for their existence. Let's band together & march on Ghay pride day it's coming soon put these jokers in their place.

I, for one, will try and leave a comment about supporting LK and my Ghay pride march after every post by "LK" or his aliases ( u may recognize them by their anger...just read their replies, which will surely follow). I encourage everybody else 2 do the same. Let's send these azzes WE LIKE AZZES a united message.

I SUPPORT LK

Bronze Member
Username: El_chupacabra_online

Latino america, Todo Colombia

Post Number: 41
Ryerson Boi
f@got and g@y's party clowns...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us