Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV power-on problem.

Username: Sb55mitv

Apple Valley, CA USA

Post Number: 1
55" Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV: When the power switch is pressed, the time light on the front panel comes on and goes out immediately. TV does not turn on. Can anyone please help with solving this problem ? Thanks!

Username: Mvogel

Did you find a solution to your power on problem? I have the same problem with my TV as well

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 177
powerseach is gone.. $394.00 plus taxes to fix

Username: Compupawn1

Wesley chapel, Fl

55" Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV: When the power switch is pressed, the time light on the front panel comes on and goes out immediately. TV does not turn on. Can anyone please help with solving this problem ? Thanks

Username: Compupawn1

Wesley chapel, Fl

Post Number: 2
55" Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV: When the power switch is pressed, the time light on the front panel comes on and goes out immediately. TV does not turn on. Can anyone please help with solving this problem ?IS THIS JUST A SETTING ON THE T.V. BECAUSE IT WAS WORKING FINE 2 DAYS AGO. Thanks

Username: Mvogel

Post Number: 2
Mine still does this every once and awhile no set pattern or reason. After awhile, it works just fine. One person did reply and said that it was the powerseach is gone.. $394.00 plus taxes to fix. I have had a tech out to look at the TV but by the time you get them to come out it is working fine so they are not able to figure out what the problem is. Mitsubishi is not helpful either
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us