Archive through September 20, 2004Cassio Luiz Meyenber100
Archive through May 10, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through January 04, 2004dvd maniac100
Archive through November 04, 2003kebabservice132
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

hakenbush
Unregistered guest
Hi All,

I have a new slimline version of Playstation 2 which I bought in Australia and therefoe it is coded for that region. I have moved back to the UK and have Rgion 2 DVDs I want to play on it. Does anyone have a code so I can unlock my playstation please.

email me on tim_j_davies@hotmail.com if you have the answer.

Many thanks

Unregistered guest
i am looking for the multiregion hack codes for pioneer dvr530hs recorder. it is region 4 and need to change it to region free.

Unregistered guest
Hi could some one please E-mail me the following DVD players region free codes i have spent hours looking for them and not come across them. yor help will be highly appreciated

Proline DVD1200
my email is karlsmad@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
HI..Is there anybody out there who can send me the remote control region-free unlock code for bose 3-2-1 home entertainment system???I have searched a lot and tried a few too but none worked.mail me at axedge09@yahoo.com
Highly appreciated.

Anonymous

My dvd player is locked!!! It's a BenQ DVD DD DW1620.
I have no codes, and no idea how to unlock it. I am in region 4 and it is locked on region 1. i would like to make it region-free but would be happy jsut to be able to play my region 4 dvds again.
HEEEELP PLEASE
Thanks

Please email to smiley_29091985@hotmail.com

Username: Zygzag

Post Number: 1
help i need unlock hitachi dv-p543u! help! help!from brazil!!! Region 1 to 4. P L E A S E!!!

JennyJames
Unregistered guest
Hi, there are a few sites out there that might help - although it's best to speak from tried and tested experience with regards to dvd unlocks. I've tried many that simply don't work at all.

Why not go to http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks and see what dvd codes it has to offer? It unlocked my Hyundai (don't laugh), so I can vouch for that one working at least.

It's a free page that is updated quite frequently, so I couldn't specify whether your model will be featured or not.

j9
Unregistered guest
Im trying to find the unlock code for an ALBA DVD54.. please help..
and im not going to dvdexploder .com... cos they charge you... is nothing free anymore??
olease mail j9dutchbikers@hotmail.com if you know
thanks

j9
Unregistered guest
Im trying to find the unlock code for an ALBA DVD54.. please help..
and im not going to dvdexploder .com... cos they charge you... is nothing free anymore??
olease mail j9dutchbikers@hotmail.com if you know
thanks

Unregistered guest
Any1 got the unlock code for the SONY DAV-S300 DVD player. Iv got a few codes but they dont work.
Can any1 help

Anonymous

I need a crack code for an RCA DRC 6000 dvd/vcr player locked in region 1 please and thank you , ive loads of British comedy im dying to watch .

Unregistered guest
Hi
I have a locked samsung dvd-L75 do anyone know how to make this player multiregional? (or region 2)
I really need help.
Regards
Niklas

TRSam
Unregistered guest
hi ..
i need region unlock code for Pioneer dv 444. any help would be greatly appreciated.
email: tariquez@msn.com

Pal of the Net .com
Unregistered guest
Ha this Anonymous gets around a bit !! bet hes the owner of the website ???
Wat is it about these people on the net money grabbing snakes the lot of em!!

Username: Srgrcy

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Hi. I have three different brands of DVD players that I'm trying to unlock. If anyone could give advice on any of the three of them would be great. I have Sanyo DVDSL18, Toshiba D-KR2 and Daytek P871. The Toshiba is a recorder but I'm just trying to watch movies from Great Britian. I'm in Canada. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. thanks. srgrcy@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone please tell me how to unlock my dvd player the brand is COBOLT C17PO113 it was purchased in Australia, thank you so much. My email is holt2go@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,
can anybody tell me what brand does the dvd player of Disney is? my doughters have the princes dvd player (the pink one)but i dont know what brand is it?

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the codes to play any region discs in a Grunkel DVD player. I don't know the make. Can anyone help. Pleaseeeeee

Username: Azradongel

Istanbul, Turkey Turkey

Unlock code for Sony DAV DZ 100 - does anyone have it? Thanks..

Username: Zuim

Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais Brasil

Can anyone help me how to make the Samsung DVD-L75 Code Free? I really appreciate any help.

Username: Florenciob

Does anyone know how to unlock (make in multizone) a DVD pioneer DV-578A ?

Thanks

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to make an Insignia Model IS-TV040918 region free. I have tried everything so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Insignia81

Does anyone know how to unlock Insignia Model IS-TV040918 to region free? Please email me at mickbalfe23@yahoo.com.au

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with the unlock code for a Grunkel DVG 36S. Pleaseeeeee

TaniaF
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with the code for a Zenith DVB410? It's not listed on any of the unlock websites.

THANKS!

ElloElloEllo!
Unregistered guest
:-) Hi. If you're looking for some free dvd unlocks then check out www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks
It's a safe site and has a comprehensive dvd code database. It also has a superb dvd code research service.

Tulio
Unregistered guest
does anyone got the guide or codehack to make multiregion a Sony DVP-NS725P?

if u have something e-mailme at ultimate_ultimate@hotmail.com, i compesate it whit e-bookz n warez, thx

Unregistered guest
does anyone got the code or guide for make Sony DVP-NS725P region free?

if u have something e-mailme at ultimate_ultimate@hotmail.com, i compesate it whit e-bookz n warez, thx

Anonymous

My Toshiba DVD player locked up(?), the dvd player wil not open again. Could someone help me? If it is locked, does anyone have the unlock code?

Toshiba SD-V392SU

vinoddas81@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a regional code for a Emerson EWC20D3?

Unregistered guest
I need the code to unlock the region lock for the JVC HR-XVC29UJ. Is there anyone out there that can help me. Thank you.

Unregistered guest
My email is andymichelleh@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I need to unlock a Hitachi DV-PF4e(UK) can anyone help, Thanks

n9
Unregistered guest
I bought a playstation 2 the slim line from london and i want play region 1 dvds on it. Does any1 have the hack code for it. If you do please please e-mail me on katyn9@hotmail.com.

Kirsten
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for a Sharp
HT-X1H DVD?

Thanks!

Francisco Alvarez
Unregistered guest
I need to unlock a Gpx dv3000 and a Jwin, can someone help me please!!! Thanks
franciscoalvarezd@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need to made my dvd sylvania sv 2000 multi regional, any of you has the code for it?

Anonymous

i have an emerson EWC20D3 and im looking for the code to meke it multiregion does anyone know the code please sent it to cocoyote_taz@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Basically i know a hack for a Sony DVP-NS300 but it requires numerals on the remote, which the remote that came with the DVD player doesn't have. Does any one know if function buttons correspond to numerals? Give me an email and thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
need unlock code for JVC XV-FA90BK.
Got tons of Region 2 DVD from a friend.

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need HELP in the worst way. Was given a new DVD recorder,Protron. Unable to get it to work.I think I have the wires attached correctly,not sure, cannot get past "setup",nothing shows on T.V.screen. Want to tape my VHS tapes to DVD's
Going through VCR/DVD w/cable antenna. One other thing, T.V.set is 34 years of age.(no remarks please)Could this enter into the problem? Thanks very much.

Unregistered guest
does anybody has the hack of Toshiba SD-K220U?
Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Lost remote for JVC TH-A35.

Unregistered guest
wish to unlock pioneer DVR520 can anyone teach me how to do it? Please e-mail erix@erixlogan.com Many Thanks!

Username: Lorenzoamor

Post Number: 7
Hi....Does anyone have an unlock code for a Jvc Th-C5 digital theater dvd player......If you have one could you please email me at donmax@smurfit-mbi.com.............Thx......Don M

Unregistered guest
Hi. Need help with 2 machines. One older...Onkyo DVD Receiver, DR-S2.0 bought in 2000. Need to watch European DVD's. Same with my newer machine. It is a Panasonic SC-HT730. Need codes to unlock them. E-mail me at tomviking@yahoo.com
Thanks a MILLION

SonyHunter
Unregistered guest
Can Sony be made region free???

Firmwhere
Unregistered guest
Some Sonys can, others can't - depending on firmware :-(

addxxx
Unregistered guest
I've heard that they're totally unlockable. Thats sad. I mean, why can't we all be region free mates?

BummedOut
Unregistered guest
Because the big boys want to make all the money and tell us when to watch movies.

RegionHelper
Unregistered guest
:-) I have a Panasonic DVD-LX95EBS that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

These dudes unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

Username: Xa1

Post Number: 2
Can somebody please help me with a region free hack for the SONY DVP-CX995V. Please email me at eduardoroboredo@globo.com

Unregistered guest
To unlock LG DVD/VCR Combi model DT-585W, can someone help me please!!! Thanks

Username: Tiggerbaby

Moreton, Birkenhead

has anybody please got the unlocking codes for a REOC A3 please!!

Username: Hilary

can anyone tell me how to unlock a Bush dvd 2035xi ,thank you

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a free hackcode to unlock my MATSUI DVD227 - can anybody help with free sharing of info please?

Unregistered guest
For those who are still searching to make the MATSUI DVD 227 multi-regional, I found the following text on www.videohelp.com. I have tried it on mine and it works -
"Matsui DVD227 (469367) Multiregion code.
Switch on the unit and press the ''SETUP'' button on the remote control
once, the DVD menu will appear on screen.
Using the remote enter pin ''1389'', the regional setting will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Use the arrows key until ''0'' is displayed on the screen.
Press ''setup'' to escape from the menu."

Unregistered guest
EMERSON EWD7004 - Anyone know of a hack to make it Multi-Region?

wynpartington@bellsouth.net

Username: Mezgageza

I am looking for a hackcode to unlock my friends Samsung DVD-V4500 DVD player - please drop me an email at mrbk78@hotmail.com or post it on the forum

thx

Username: Christianleft

I need to change the region on a Nakamichi Soundspace 12 MKII, it was purchased in Singapore and now I cannot view any dvd's here in the US. I have tried a hack code posted on the web, but it does not work for the MKII model. Can anyone help me?

Unregistered guest
Hi Guys, I have an XMS DVD - older model that plays everything no problems. BUT on burnt copies DVD -R format the player stuffs up at around 1hr 45 minutes. is this normal? does it only on the copies not the originals.

Unregistered guest
Hello,
Can you tell me how can i unlock my
Sony DVP-NS30.
Thanks (polixwar@gmail.com)

Unregistered guest
Hi im trying to find the code for Panasonic SA-
HT 330 to make my dvd player multi - region. I brought a remote, from www.dvdcodes.net , paid 19.99 and found it was usless and a con . is there a code where i can use the normal remote , to make it multi - region? thanks for your concern

Oliver Huxford

Unregistered guest
I see im not the only one looking for a code...hmm, does anyone know how to unlock a Euroline dvd7085? I want it region-free.. Help us all!

Pander
Unregistered guest
I need a multi - region code for a Medion MD 40205. If anyone could help it would be greatly apreciated.

Username: Chacker

Post Number: 4
Pander...
email me...got your hack for Medion MD 40205

_Neil_
Unregistered guest
Thanks Haensl Stone,
Your hack for the MATSUI DVD 227 worked great on my machine! Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous

Does anyone know the regionfreecode for a grundig dvd p-7500? Thanx.
songbird_greg@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
hi!!!

does anyone know the code to unlock my dvd player? its a onkyo DV-SP500.

If there is no code, do you know if there is

any place in Melbourne, Australia to get a mod chip or something??? please help!!!

email me: cutieann13@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
When I turn on the LG DC 593W (DVD/VCR combo), a red key appears and nothing works. I do not have the remote control. What do I do to make the system work?

Glynis
Unregistered guest
Hi there
I have a marantz DVD7010 which seems to have partly packed up - any ideas?
It turns on and off ok from the remote, opens and closes the drawer fine....but when you put in a dvd or cd nothing. It just turns itself off.
Any information as to what has happened would be appreciated. Thougth if it was going to die it would do so completely !
cheers
G

Username: Chunkie1958

Post Number: 3
unlock for Samsung S124

Region code hack :
Leave disc tray empty.
Power up player.
Press Play and Stop on player simultaniously for around 3 sec.
Language screen should appear.
Press "repeat" on remote then 76884
Press 9 for region free player.
Press the open button on player.
After 15 sec Press "Power/Standby on remote. I beleive that the above also applies to Samsung DVD models 511/611/811/105/205/405

Unregistered guest
Hi, Can anyone help me make a Pioneer DV-360 region free with the remote?
thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help unlock a panasonic dvd recorder DMR-ES10 please?

Need help please...

Let me know at ozziebrat@bigpond.com

Many thanks...

M.Steeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.
I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER :-), a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page - www.dvdexploder.com. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.
There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.
Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.
Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

Unregistered guest
ive got a sansui rz6050avd dvd player, and cant find it on the net! apparantly it doesn't exist, but ive got it even opened it to see if any other branding is on it, nothing! anybody with hacks for this player??? PLEASE HELP

nikie5@hotmail.com

Username: Gobi

does anyone know the code to unlock my dvd player? its a HE DVX3854H.
thanks

Username: Sondheim

please help unlock for all region philips dvp 3100

Unregistered guest
i have INSIGNIA 7" dvd player.can sumone tell me how to make it region free.

Unregistered guest
can some one help me unlock my sony dvp-s325 ???

Unregistered guest
Could anyone help unlock a Toshiba SD-3950
or a JVC XV-N3? I'm region 1 and need a region 2 to see Bonanza Season 1 that I got from Germany

KTKathy
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

merchant005
Unregistered guest
DONT BUY FROM DVDEXPLODER. They do not send any codes...I made that mistake once and couldn't get my money back! Be careful!

Username: Jwkware

Weston, Wv Us

i need help unlocking a audiovox vbp700 portable dvd player tried many sites but can not find it, help please joe (jwkware@gmail.com)

Username: Kwc

Hong kong

hi just got a marantz dv 9600 from japan but its locked in region 2. anyone can help me change to multi region? many thanks

kw

kwok148@hotmail.com

Username: Primover1976

Anyone can help? My unit is JVC DVD player. How to set it to multi-regionals or region free?
My email add is primover1976@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Username: Halo13

Durban, Kwazulu Natal South Africa

I have a JVC XV-THS3 and would greatly appreciate any help with regards to making it region free...it is currently region 2 and if i could make it region 3 it would also be of some help...thanx in advance. e-mail any suggestions to : shirveens@yahoo.com

Username: Kiwidoc71

New South Wales Australia

I think I have the same problem as others on this site - I have a Panasonic DVD/VCR combo recorder and cannot find unlock codes, chips, whatever anywhere. I note the links to DVD Exploder - however, they do not give a list of all the models they have codes for before they ask you to pay - meaning that if they do not have your code yet (and as far as I could tell, they don't have mine) you've bought a pig in a poke! Similarly, the other links (I'm perfectly willing to pay a reasonable price for the codes, if I can be SURE of what I'm getting - not unreasonable!) are to sites that, for eg, will only sell to the UK.
Does anyone know of where I might find the code for Panasonic DMR-ES30 - thus far none of the sites are on any use. I need to make a region 4 (Australia) player a region-free player, or at the very least play region 2 DVDs from the UK as that's where most of my foreign ones come from. Interestingly, I've seen the identical model on various foreign (UK/US) websites EXCEPT that it was multi-region/region-free. Suggests strongly that it is possible to unlock, doesn't it?
My email is kiwidoc71@gmail.com if anyone feels kindly disposed enough to email me with site links etc.
Cheers
Tracey O

Username: Rufini

Brazil

PLease Help I would like to make my Kenwood dv705 code and region free if possible

Username: Barclayseagle

hi there has anyone got codes for the european slimline playstation 2 or the toshiba sd-26vbsb

please e-mail me at thewilloftheforce@hotmail.co.uk

thanks in advance

Username: Jo_jo

Port Pirie, SA Australia

Hello - does anyone know the unlock code for a Sony Model HCD-S300 or could be DAV S300? Have been trying all day to find one. thanks a lot

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 6
Hi gang,

I couldn't help noticing your dvd code request posts and thought I might be able to help.

Whenever I need technical information, especially to do with DVD codes and unlocks, I always go to one site in particular. Check out the following web page - all the people there seem to love the place too!

http://www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

You can access the rest of the site from the page I've linked you to.

They've got some great customer services if you need any particular help. They helped me with my Sony RDR, so I take my hat off to them.

Just thought I'd lend a hand!

Matt

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 19
For everyone that keeps posting asking for codes for JVC, SONY, PANASONIC, and PIONEER - there are none!

You can only hack them with a special device or disc, depending on the model. I used www.multiregionupgrades.com and can recommend them. I got ripped of paying for "codes" from another site mentioned here, the fact is there are no codes for panasonics, etc :-(

Username: Kennylunt

This forum is full of crap. Who do you think you're kidding dvdexploder.com? Every one of the above "recommendations" is an advert (you even put the same smilie into each one, giving you away). Just be honest rather than trying to pretend to be a real person. I have to say, I'm put off using your site as, if you're prepared to be duplicitous here, what guarentee do we get that you'll be straight with customers once they've paid. It's a crying shame you can't just say ,"Hey, we can help, it'll cost you a little but we've got to make a living too."

Sad.

Username: Dvdunlockedcom

Hi my website www.dvdunlocked.com offers DVD Unlock codes to the public.
Now the service is charged £3.00 per DVD player but unlike other posters who seem to be just spamming this thread I actually offer a persona; service and a money back guarantee.

I also have an unlocking pedigree as I've been in the unlocking phone business for well 3 years now with www.DVDUnlocked.com

Bronze Member
Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 13
:-( Excuse me, but please don't SPAM here. If you have some useful codes.... POST THEM!

Some people.... Does anybody have a code for the Sony DVP 575P??

:-) Meanwhile, here's a free code from www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

How to convert your Tevion DVD-200 player into a multi-region compatible machine:

This hack also works on the Matsui DVD-110 and Matsui DVD-122

To convert this player to Multi-Region

1. Press the Menu button on your remote control

2. Press the 1 button on your remote control

3. Press the 6 button on your remote control

4. Press the 7 button on your remote control

5. Press 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, and so on, or alternatively Mute button on your remote control for All Regions

6. To convert this player for VCD playback

7. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray

8. Place an audio CD in the drive tray

9. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray

10. Press the Menu button on your remote control

11. Press the 1 button on your remote control

12. Press the Index (1-All) button on your remote control

13. Press the Open button on your remote control

14. Press the 1 button on your remote control

If anybody can help me with my Sony I'd be eternally grateful, I honestly would guv'nor

Username: Snyggwee

Sweden

Been looking for a region hack for my Sony DVP-NS37S. Can't find any. Plzz HELP.

Like I say it's not spam it's merely advising people of our service which if you feel £3.00 is too much then please don't use it.

Others who would benefit from our service then you're more than welcome to give us a try.
After all if what we provide doesn't work we'll refund you so you have nothing to lose.

Thanks

:-)

Some Sony DVD players seem to have a common theme where by a universal hack we are aware of unlocks quite a few of them.

Now since this hack I am about to provide to you hasn't been tested on your machine Micke or yours Matt Swift bear in mind I make no warranties for it's use. However I would be interested to hear the results.

Here goes (brace yourself it's pretty long winded)

=================

1. In order for this hack to work, you will have to send an infra-red code to your player with a OneForAll remote such as the OneForAll 6 (or URC7560) or OneForAll 4 (or URC7740) or OneForAll 4 Digital, or One For All 5 Digital (or URC 7555) with the following instructions:

* Press the DVD button
* Hold down the Magic button until the unit performs a double LED flash
* Configure your remote using the setup code 0 5 3 3

2. On your DVD recorder, using the official Sony remote, select the System-Menu option
3. On your DVD recorder, using the official Sony remote, select the Setup option
4. On your DVD recorder, using the official Sony remote, select the Options option
5. On your DVD recorder, using the official Sony remote, select the Command-Mode option
6. On your DVD recorder, using the official Sony remote, select the DVD1 option
7. On the official Sony remote, set the DVD1 option for the Command-Mode switch, under the sliding cover
8. Verify that both the official Sony remote control and your OneForAll remote control can power off and on your DVD player
9. Program your OneForAll remote with the following instructions:

* Configure your remote using the setup code 9 9 4 or 0 0 9 9 4 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the Magic button once
* Configure your remote using the setup code 1 8 9 or 0 0 1 8 9 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the 1 button once, a double LED flash should occur

10. Program your OneForAll remote with the following instructions:

* Configure your remote using the setup code 9 9 4 or 0 0 9 9 4 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Configure your remote using the setup code 2 5 5 or 0 0 2 5 5 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the 2 button once, a double LED flash should occur

11. Program your OneForAll remote with the following instructions:

* Configure your remote using the setup code 0 9 5 or 0 0 0 9 5 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the 3 button once, a double LED flash should occur

12. Program your OneForAll remote with the following instructions:

* Configure your remote using the setup code 2 2 1 or 0 0 2 2 1 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the 4 button once, a double LED flash should occur

13. Program your OneForAll remote with the following instructions:

* Configure your remote using the setup code 0 7 9 or 0 0 0 7 9 if your remote only accepts 5 digit codes
* Press the 5 button once, a double LED flash should occur

14. Place your DVD player into Standby mode
15. Press the buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on your OneForAll remote control, in order, one at a time
16. Your DVD player should show the words TIMER OK
17. Press the buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on your OneForAll remote control, in order, one at a time
18. Your DVD player should return itself to Standby mode
19. Remove the batteries for significant period of time to wipe the programmed codes on your OneForAll

Username: Mete39

Sewickley, PA USA

Hi,
Can any one help me to find the code to unlock my dvd Emerson ewd71v5sk to make it region free?
Thanks

Username: Jean123

Well If you are looking for a cheap region free dvd player, i purchased this phone just to play my eruopean dvds, its very cheap and works great, beats all the hassle for making my dvd player region free. Here is the link to the dvd player i purchased.

http://bargainoffers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=163&ad=cyberhome

Username: Shell666

HELP!! i need region codes for a hitachi dvd player/video recorder DV-RMPF5E(uk) i have loads of region 1 films that won't play on this machine. does anyone have the codes or know if there are any.

Username: Kel22

Florianopolis, Santa Catarina Brazil

Hy guys!
I desperatly need to unlock my sony DVD HCDFC7! If any one has the code for that or knows of a page that gives codes away for FREE, it would be great!!! My e-mail is kelcosta@ac.unisul.br
Thanks!

Username: Kaly_95

Hi ,
I need a all region hack for my DVD home theatre from SONY model is DAV BC-150. Can someone pls help???

Username: Dirtyassracer

Mr Unlocker..thanks for the useful info and help but that other one www.dvdunlocker.com is good too. My friend bought it and it unlocked 3 of my players and now he has ALL the codes so I'll probably use it in the future soooo.... don't knock someone just because it is a little competition eh, It works and is cheap for getting ALL the codes like 10 bucks for 1,000 codes and that would cost what from you, 6 grand? And who decided they were spam and your spew isn't?

Don't ya love new members.
Competition is not a problem at all as far as I'm concerned.

There is room in the market for everyone.

However some of your information is flawed, given that dvdunlocker.com doesn't have ALL the codes.
However you are free to use whom ever you choose and if you ever needed to unlock 1000 players... then I'm sure an agreement could be reached.

Ciao for now ;-)

Bronze Member
Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 18
:-) Personally, I'll always go for customer service - and that means www.dvdexploder.com every time.

Actually, all these sites sound the bleedin' same, but only a few have the dedicated customer support and frequent database updates a user really needs. I've tried most of these fly by night sites and spent some big money in total tring to unlock challenging players, in the best part for nothing. I work in a well known electrical outlet by the way.

My advice, always contact the codes provider first to see how they come across in an e-mail. You'll see for yourself if they have good character. Basic I know, but you've got to protect yourselves brothers and sisters.

I can honestly say, 50% of the sites mentioned on this forum are up to sracth. The others, well you'll have to prove yourselves over time.

Post Number: 5
Matt to be honest I agree with you 100%.
As far as customer service goes, there is no greater method of advertising and marketing than word of mouth. This can only ever come from good method's of communication and good honest business pactice.

Now I don't want to come across as offering the best service than anyone else because at the end of the day individuals will make up their own minds.

All I can say is we have a good pedigree as far as the unlocking industry goes due to our telecommunication unlocking since 2003.
This is a new industry for us which I am happy to admit but if we don't get our service to our customers 100% we offer a full refund which goes to show we're open with our business model and happy wot work with and for our customers.

I have never dealt with dvdexploder.com but I have seen their site as well as dvdunlocker.com

I think it goes to show something that I am happy to be here and answer your questions and offer support where possible.

A fly by night operation we're not and this will obviously be proved over time.

All the best

Mr Unlocker
www.dvdunlocked.com

Username: Kusakun

Post Number: 5
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Kusakun

Post Number: 10
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Jim999

NY, NY USA

Hello..
Anyone Can Help me i bought Bose 3.2.1. GS Series II but the region was lock Pleae help me if anyone know and send me the remote control region-free unlock code for Bose 3.2.1. GS Series II
Please mail me at akuma99hit@hotmail.com
Highly appreciated.
Thank You

Username: Touchie

hi does anyone have the code for the technosonic 05 dvd. If anyone can help please let me know. Thankyou

Username: Geor_gie

Looking for region free code for Toshiba SDP1700 portable dvd player can anyone please please help???
Thanks

Username: Danny13

Long Island, Ny USA

Hello,

I'm new here and am very glad to find this group! I'm hoping someone can assist me, because I'm very confused.

I have some European DVDs (region 2) that I want to be able to play here in the US. I did some research online and from customer reviews, it seems the Pioneer DV490vs is a good choice, and with a median price that is affordable to me. I then found a modified version of this model to make it region-free and almost purchased it. But then...

I poked around online a little more and found one person who said that a modification is not even necessary on this unit; that a simple "remote hack" on the over-the-counter model would make it
region-free without modifications. Then, I saw on this group that there are companies that manufacture "unlocking" devices. Then I found yet another post that said that although this DVD player model is not advertised as such by Pioneer, it will automatically play PAL DVDs in the US with no mods or remote hacks.

So now, I am completely confused. This is my first foray into the area of region-free DVD players, so any help you can offer this newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Username: Danny13

Long Island, Ny USA

Dan here again. Feel free to email me directly at furyinmysoul at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Username: Moggy

Hi! Can anyone help me make my PANASONIC DVD-A160 regionfree by using the remote control? It is presently set to region 2. Please write to mopi@ofir.dk. Thanks for your help in advance.

Username: Kumnikhil

Hi,

Let me know if you all have any code/tool/cd for making the SONY DAV BC150 region free. Currently it is listed to region 3.

Username: Kair

hey
does anyone know how to make the Insignia IS-TV040918 region free, or pal compatible??!

if you have suggestions or know how, please email me at broken_accidental_stars77@hotmail.com
Thanks

Username: Pitipiti

hey
i need the code to unlock a harman kardon dvd 38
thks
my email is pepemoreira@hotmail.com

Username: Mermaidpoet

I have a Koss KD250 DVD player and a Jensen SC340 unversal remote please help...

Username: Lachupacabra195

Howdy,
I was also looking for the unlock for the Harman Kardon DVD-38. My e-mail is lachupacabra195@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Username: Telubaba

Hi,

Does anyone have here unlock code for Philips FWD876? Thanks in advance.

Username: Starpixie

hi does anybody know the unlock code for my tv/dvd combo LOGIK L14TD100 if you do can you send to nolans8andrew@msn.com thanckyou very much

Username: Piti_ange2

Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock the JVC XV-M555 BK ?

=> piti_ange2 @ yahoo.fr

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 32
Personally, I'll always go for customer service - and that means www.dvdexploder.com every time.

Actually, all these 'codes' sites sound the bleedin' same, but only a few have the dedicated customer support and frequent database updates a user really needs. I've tried most of these fly by night sites and spent some big money in total tring to unlock challenging players, in the best part for nothing. I work in a well known electrical outlet by the way.

My advice, always contact the codes provider first to see how they come across in an e-mail. You'll see for yourself if they have good character. Common sense, but you've got to protect yourselves brothers and sisters.

I can honestly say, 10% of the sites mentioned on this forum are up to scratch. The others will have to prove themselves over time.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 33
Above, ripped and updated from Raoul. Sound advice.

Username: Budinfo

Hello.
I have a Panasonic model #DMR-ES35V can someone help to make this region free?
E-mail: o.anor@hotmail.com
Thank you

Username: Rojita

Hi I was wondering, what's the code to unlock a playstation2 to all regions? I would like my son to see cartoons from my own country. I really hope someone can help us}

Username: Danger_mouse

I hope someone can help me. I have an Insignia IS-TVCA206 TV/DVD combo. I need an unlock code so I can play my British region 2 DVD's on it. Can anybody help me?

Username: Ynoik

did anyone try to unlock norcent dp5000/dp1900 or magnavox mdw 2206?????

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 76
Just like I said last year, don`t get ripped off by the spam here. For everyone that keeps posting asking for codes for JVC, SONY, PANASONIC, and PIONEER - there are none!

You can only hack them with a special device or disc, depending on the model. I used www.multiregionupgrades.com and can recommend them. I got ripped of paying for "codes" from another site mentioned here, the fact is there are no codes for panasonics, etc

Username: Nicote30

INSIGNIA NS-H2002 unlock needed. I've searched everywere and nothing. Can anyone help me?

Username: Goodfriend

Hello all , I hope these messages can help you :

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14230
hey jjkk

Upload

You are not sharing...you are spamming under the guise of sharing and helping. You are not here to help anyone you are here to direct traffic to your website.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 42
Hi Ecoustics Group,

I have had a series of DVD players in my time and have had to unlock all of them to make them region free. Why manufacturers didn't make all players region free remained a mystery until I did a little research on the Internet. Amongst the flotsam and jetsam of web trash floating around I came across a fantastic site that explained all and unlocked my two players - Toshiba & Samsung models.

If you're hunting for a code and are having some difficulty making your player multi-region then check out www.dvdexploder.com

They've got some really helpful staff on their team that will actually take the time to research a DVD player unlock code for you.

I've been in communication with these guys for a number of months and they don't seem to mind answering any and all questions I fire at them regarding the world of DVD players. As I say, a good bunch and spot on service. Cheers DVDExploder!

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 43
Hi Guys, found a working hack for the X-Wave LB900 -

How to convert your X-Wave LB900 player into a multi-region compatible machine

To convert this player to Multi-Region

1. Press the Setup button on your remote control

2. Scroll the cursor down to the Preferences option

3. Press the Step button on your remote control

4. Press the F-FWD button on your remote control

5. Press the F-BWD button on your remote control

6. You should now be in the Miscellaneous menu

7. Press the Pause button on your remote control

8. Press the Stop button on your remote control

9. Using the Key button on your remote control, change the region indicated on the display to 0

10. Press the Power button on your player to place it into standby mode

11. Press the Power button on your player again to wake it from standby mode

12. Press the Play button on your player

Great site by all counts. www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Username: Theunlocker

England

Post Number: 9
FAO Paul Simpson:

Although region free models 'can' be bought, you have to look closely for them. High-street retailors generally won't stock them, as they're 'not given the choice' by their stockists.

This is down to trade restrictions forced on DVD manufacturers by movie studios (a conspiracy), enabling the big boys to control movie release dates to maximise profits, squeezing every $ from every region in the world.

This form of trade restriction is technically illegal - you don't have region issues with your microwave oven do you? Think about it.

Catch up here and get an answer - www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 49
Again, Dan - you've hit the nail on the head. This IS a restriction of trade and I've tested your microwave theory - it gives me piping hot 'region-free' meals each time! *joke*

Username: Lister01

Darwin, Northern ter... Australia

have sony DVP-NS78H dvd player looking for unlock codes to make region free, can anyone help

Username: Eastlondon

Has anyone got a unlock code for a TOSHIBA DVR18DTKTB to make it region free
Thanks.
eastlondon-iod@hotmail.co.uk

Username: Ravenstar120

hi need help does anyone know the region code for a silvercrest dc-5900?

Username: Andersberggreneuromailse

16352, WA Sverige

Hi!

I've got a Onkyo DR-815 (bought in Sweden) and wonder if there's anybody out there who knows how to unlock it (make it regionfree).

Regards, Anders

Username: Gillidoll

hi. does anyone know the unlocking code for LG model LH-CX247W?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us