Connecting a DVD player to a TV

Unregistered guest
I bought a Polaroid DVD Model DHM-0100 and can't figure how to connect it to a RCA TV. THe directions are hard to understand. Maybe beause this is not a digital TV? Also I have Cable network connected.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2407
Connect with, in order of preference, the triple component cables, s-video, RCAs. If component or s-video, you still need RCAs for audio. If the TV doesn't have line inputs, you need an RF modulator.

Username: Mvmartha

Washington dc, Dc

Post Number: 1
Hi I have Toshiba tv and Tobisha DVD player. I am not able to play the dvd. I have connected three red/white and yellow wire to TV and to DVD. when I had insert the disk it shoed logged in but it is not playing?? AM I doing something wrong. There is only three Plug and one cord to connect to Power. What should I do.
Martha

Username: Sidman

Post Number: 1
i have a panasonic dv-51 dvd player.it stopped working recently after 3 or so yrs of regular use.every time i reset and turn on it tries to read disc 1 and powers off.tried opening it up and removing the cd and restarting keeps doin the same thing,replaced cd with a dvd same thing.anybody have any pointers? or is this destinated to be junked.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us