FYI HELP ME!

Username: Beewilliams

Post Number: 1
I noticed you had a problem with your Samsung freezing and displaying a black and white image. The only way to reset it was to unplug the television. Mine has developed the same issue. What was the problem and how did you solve it? Thanks in advance.

=B=

Post Number: 2
This is apparently an issue that a few people have but I never see a solution. Can anyone help?

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 604
You have me confused with somebody else, but it sounds like a DMD controller module. Could it be heating up from a dirty cooling fan? How long in service. Under warranty?

Post Number: 3
Sorry I thought I saw a post by you on this subject, btu thanks for the reply. I bought a 2 year warranty from CC. It was just serviced like 3 weeks ago for a bad color wheel. The television is 2 years old with maybe slightly above average use. It could be the fans since it has never been cleaned in there but it is in a well ventilated area. I could try to open it and check the fans because it may be a heat issue as it normally happens after the tv has been in use a few hours.

=B=

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 611
Oh...you should call that guy back and see what he thinks about it. He may have caused it for all we know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us