Archive through November 23, 2005

DVD-vs-RIP
Unregistered guest
The only website I've found out there that actively researches dvd codes for supposedly 'unhackable' players is www.dvdexploder.com
Their ongoing customer service is incredible. Well done guys... They even cracked my new Sony!

M.Mateo
Unregistered guest
Waere jemand so nett und wuerde mir einen
Region-free-code fuer meinen DK-Digital DVD500
geben.

Schon mal danke im Vorraus.

Bitte sendet ihn zu mateomarina@hotmail.com

Terna
Unregistered guest
Anybody out there who could help me make my Onkyo DR-S2.2 region free? Please!!!

Please send answer to: terna@swipnet.se

Username: Dm20dec

Post Number: 1
Unlock code for Sony DAV S400 can anybody help please.

Anonymous

Hi, can I make my Toshiba SD-K730 dvd player region free?

Bas van der Mey
Unregistered guest
Can someone plz help me find a decoder so I can make my WWF dvd region 2 instead of 4 .. I've read something about .. you can change your region 5 times and then it's blocked..when it's blocked...is there no going back ?

Bas van der Mey
Unregistered guest
My DVD player is a Sony CRX175A1

Bas van der Mey
Unregistered guest
My DVD player is a Sony CRX175A1.... I forgot to mention that =)

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to make my JVC-N322S DVD player multi region

Anonymous

Hi, does anyone know the code for the Sharp DV-NC55 dvd/vcr to make it multi regional?
any answers to wigan_2004@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know how to unlock my Smart Solutions ET 3017 to make it regionfree?

jam toast
Unregistered guest
Hello... I am looking for the code to unlock a Sanyo DC-TS730 DVD home theatre system.... can ANYONE help? please please....
thanks so much

Unregistered guest
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I gotta procedure to unlock any brand DVD player's for playing all region disc....Follow the instrucions.:
1>Make sure there is no disc inside the player.
2>Turn the unit off.
3>Unplug the power-cord from wall socket.
4>If u r a female,plugin the main plug in ur py and if u r a male plug it in ur a**.
5>It will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
********TRY OUt-------FEEDBACKS ARE APPRECIATED**************

Anonymous

I have a Magnavox MPD820 Player from Region 1 and I live in Region 4. Has anyone found the right codes yet? If so, please let me know. Thanks

Username: Ghalib

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 2
Hey Dixon
That was not nice thing to say and you should not
take an advantge of being unregistered guest to
talk nasty.

Username: Ghalib

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 3
Hello
Have bought DVD player TCL TDE-3500 and I need the Code to make it play NTSC DVDS ,would appreciate any help with best regards.

Anonymous

Please, does anyone know how to unlock a Magnavox MRD210/37 DVD player??? I can't find the code anywhere! Please help, my email is pgrandi@attglobal.net

SV
Unregistered guest
Wanted: Region-free code for JVC XV-N410B dvd player. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
HI THERE
CAN ANYONE HELP ME UNLOCK MY PANASONIC SC-HT520 DVD PLAYER PLEASE.
WOULD APPRICATE ANY HELP...sulbee20@lycos.co.uk

ajohn
Unregistered guest
Hey Dixon...You are right. Your mom did tell me about this technique. Apparently it worked very well for her.

Username: Ajohn61

hello all, i paid 5 pounds to a lousy uk firm called m.99 or something like that for dvd unlock codes. they did provide some info, but it didn't help me since my player panasonic dvd-s47 wasn't listed. anyway, i'm attaching the files rec'd by me in 4 rar files. i hope it might help someone. at least others won't have to waste money. check out the next 4 posts for attachments.

here's the 1st rar file.
application/octet-streamUpload
1.rar (98.1 k)

Post Number: 3
here's the 2nd rar file.
2.rar (97.4 k)

Post Number: 4
here's the 3rd rar file.
3.rar (96.9 k)

Post Number: 5
here's the 4th & last rar file.
4.rar (70.4 k)

Post Number: 6
After saving the attachments in your local disk, rename the .unk to .rar
Unrar all to a single folder. Run index.html for a complete listing. Hope your model is listed.
By the way, there's another site called www.dvdexploder.com. Don't be fooled by their advt. They are equally eager to lay their hands on your money.

Post Number: 7
DVD unlock codes for the following players are in the attached word file. check it out.
CyberHome CH-DVD 402, Datawrite, JVC XV-522
LG3000, LG3200E, LG4351, LG4721P, LG4730,
LG4821P, LG4950S, LG593W
Mustek V520 CDC, Pioneer DV-333, Pioneer DV-343
Pioneer DV-37, Pioneer DV-505, Pioneer DV-530
Pioneer DV-535, Pioneer DV-626, Pioneer DV-717
Pioneer DV-C302D, Pioneer DV-K101, Pioneer DVL-909
Ronin P215, Yukai DVD-V 520,
application/mswordUpload
DVD Players Multi.doc (29.2 k)

Searcher
Unregistered guest
To be honest John, I tried www.dvdexploder.com and they actually took the time to FIND me a code and e-mail to me! Okay, we've all have bad internet experiences, but for the most mine have been okay. Just a balance there. Thanks for the Ronin P215 code by the way, my mate's got one!

Post Number: 8
i guess i overreacted on the www.dvdexplorer.com issue. i hereby clarify that they did not cheat me or anyone that i know of. i was only pi**ed off since i couldn't avail their services due to problem with paypal.

Unregistered guest
need help to play copies on my dvd. its a toshiba sd-220E. any help will be appreciated.

Anonymous

can someone help me find a region free code for a sony dvp nc600 and a toshiba sd-k510u

WillemGee
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the files Anil John.
But when I try to UNRAR The program asked for a code before I can continu unraring !
Am I doing something wrong ???

Unregistered guest
A US made Panasonic SA-HT650 multiregion hack? Anyone? I bought this in the US but it wont play any non-US DVD's. If anyone has a hack to make this DVD player multiregion please let me know. You can email me on the_euro2002@yahoo.com Thanks guys and hopefully I can return the help sometime.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock the dvd on a Toshiba M40 satellite laptop? It's now locked to region one... Pleaes e-mail me at kvarvings@hotmail.com I would be forever grateful :-)

DVDcRACK
Unregistered guest
Why not check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things. It unlocked my old Matsui!

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
anyone know how to make a slimline ps2 multiregion

Anonymous

does anyone know how to crack an lg dv5822p so i can make it multiregional

Shadowless
Unregistered guest
I want to buy a Sony TV that comes with a Aiwa AVJX33 DVD machine. I can't find a region free code for this machine anywhere and time is running out for the sale. Can someone please help me. I hate being such a bother.

Unregistered guest
How can I change my Sanyo DVW 5000 to region free?

Thank you a lot!!!

guillermo
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to make a Samsun DVD-V5500 dvd/vcr combo player region free?

Anonymous

to unlock a polaroid pdm-725 open the tray and enter 1379 on the remote. This brings up a screen.press the play button and select the required region, 9 being region free.press stop and it should play

TigerEyes
Unregistered guest
Hi does someone have a hack for a JVC N322S? I have looked everywhere and no luck.

Can you help?

winehead
Unregistered guest
does anyone have a code to unlock sharp portable DVL78U DVD player please

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for the code to unlock the set region for a JVC-N322S. Any help would be appreciated!

Username: Romyschein

Hi, Can anybody tell me how to make my Dell Inspiron 5150 a region free DVD player, its locked right now to Asian DVD's.
Please email me to Romy3101@hotmail.com
thanks a lot

Unregistered guest
Anybody have a code to de-region a Sharp HT-X1H home cinema dvd?
Tomo@tomo.org.uk Cheers

Anonymous

to make your hdrw 720 codefree, do the following:
-open dvd drive, ensure it is empty
-press "play" and then the numbers 1 5 9
-you'll see lines like this ------- on the display of the player
-now press 1 2 1 - 2 1 2 - 0 0 5 - 2 5 5 and then "play" again.
-you should now be codefree

you may have to try out different pressure on the "play" button. first time, a
quick touch didn't do it.
i pressed and held a second time and it didn't work.
third time, i touched it simply once and it worked. (07-07-2004)
this was posted at kieskeurig.nl

Unregistered guest
Hey'ep... been looking for a hack for Pioneer XV-DV313 player... but can't seem to find... anybody knows?

hannu_hokkanen@jippii.fi

Username: Four_eyes

HI

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the JWIN JD-VD743 portble dvd player to multiregion from Region 2?

Unregistered guest
Hey does anyone know how to unlock a Funai Symphonic dvd player to play region 2 DVDs?

Email me at lyfsawtchthnufly@rock.com

thanks so much!

Unregistered guest
Dose any one know the sky remote code for my LG RZ15LA70 LCD TV. I have tried all pos numbers and it still wont control my tv. it's very frustrating. i hope you can help!!!!

LITEON LVW-5045
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO PLAY REGION 1 DVDS ON THE LITEON LVW-5045 """MULTI-REGION""" DVD PLAYER?

Unregistered guest
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain a code for my dvd player to unlock it to region free. The model is Sony DVP-NC62K. Please email me if you have any info. gringle@gmail.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock codes for a Sony NC600. I send some dvds to a relative in the states, thinking that they had been made region free but alas they were region 2.

ray123487
Unregistered guest
anyone know how to unlock samsung p250k dvd player plz email me at ray123487@yahoo.com
tkanks

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a matshita uj820s dvd multi drive and I'm just about to throw it out the window. The
f%$#@!* thing wont play copied ntsc dvds. It wont even say there is a disk in the drive. I have firmware 1.0 and the most updated driver. Please can someone help before I introduce my drive to mr hammer.

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a matshita uj820s dvd multi drive and I'm just about to throw it out the window. The
f%$#@!* thing wont play copied ntsc dvds. It wont even say there is a disk in the drive. I have firmware 1.0 and the most updated driver. I've also tried to view the dvd with dvd decrypter and it says there is an I/O error. Please can someone help before I introduce my drive to mr hammer.

Username: M_aqui

Does anyone know how to unlock MODEL TVDVD091A ORION... THANKS

Username: Ignatiusreiley

OK, a friend sent me some burned DVDs of a British TV show. She burned them region free in NTSC, so they "should" work but my DVD player won't play them. It is a Zenith. Help me fix this, please. email me @ nuttz2u@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Username: Chrisren

The hague, Zh Nederland

Can anyone help with making a Pioneer 380 regionfree? Thanks. (please no savant explanation, Im not a wizard :-)
zorba1112 at hotmail dot com

Unregistered guest
Looking for a means to make my Bush 2038 DVD multi regional please

Unregistered guest
I need the unlock codes for a LG LH-T553SB dvd player. I haven't tried any of the other unlock procedures for LG yet

Unregistered guest
Tried finding this but no luck so far...anyone know how to hack a Philips Magnavox 400AT to make it region-free? Any information appreciated, thx.

Unregistered guest
Sorry, posted the wrong e-address last time. Looking for any info on how to hack a Philips Magnavox 400AT to make it region-free. No manual, but do have the remote. Thanks...

RobbieS
Unregistered guest
here's another site: http://www.emdir.org/dvd-unlock

Unregistered guest
Anyone know the code to make a Zenith DVB 312 region free?

Hans Meiser
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a clue how to unlock the panasonic dvd-s29?

hdhonb
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to make a Samsung SV5000 region free please?

Username: Kronslaw

Need Unlock Codes for Sony DVP-NS32 ( i dont have universal remote control or pda with ir port).
Are they any codes by using the original remote control or any rom by using a cd???

Anonymous

I used to live in US and now my laptop has locked on region 1. I'm living in the UK now and need to find out a way to unlock my computer. Its the Toshiba Satellite 5101-S501. If there is anyone who can help me this would really be great. All I have found are things online that I have to buy. Thanks

ian_nun
Unregistered guest
this is for the Yamaha S120
This works I tried it last night

PLAY: Enter key
STOP: Escape key
Skip+/-: Select root menu
1. Turn off the system
2. Push the "A/B/C/D/E" key with "STANDBY/ON" key pushed simultaneously.
3. Then push "MEMORY" key within 3sec.
4. Front display will now show "DVD DiagMode and few seconds after display [Ver.Disp]
If you push Skip key the display will show [Ver.Disp] or [TV Setup]
5. On the Remote control push DVD/CD key
6. Push "shift" + "8"(A-B) keys simultaneously.
If push Skip key display show [Ver.Disp] or [TV Setup] or [Ver. Matrix]
7. Select [Ver. Matrix] menu and push PLAY key display shows VerMatx>Init
If push Skip key display show VerMatx>Init, VerMatx>
8. Select [Ver. Matrix] menu, Push "shift" + "7"(REPEAT) keys simultaneously.
Now appear VerMatx>Init, VerMatx>U(1),>G(2),>J(2),>K(3),>L(3),>R(3),>A(4),>T(6),F(0)
9. VerMatx>F(0) display and push PLAY key.
10.It will ask "Are you sure?" push PLAY. The unit will now change to region "0"

AndyMcArthur
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD handset codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anybody can help me to unlock samsung S323 do it region free, please e mail me fernando.ochoa@intl.fritolay.com Thanks in advance

Anonymous

anyone have the region free codes for Toshiba SD K750 DVD player? Thanks!
som622@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
can anyone give me the code for the sanyo dwm-450 i need to make it multi region, i would be greatful of any help. my email is jungle_81@hotmail.com

Rippin Rider
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock my Panasonic SA-HT900 DVD player to make it region free? Thanks a lot.

Username: Orientallily

If you know how to unlock an LG LH-CX247W DVD player, please email me lth1977@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Looking to make my panasonic ht-520 home theater region free - able to play region 1 disks. Any suggestions? joelpalombo@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Looking to make my panasonic ht-520 home theater region free - able to play region 1 disks. Any suggestions? joelpalombo@yahoo.com

lee_hacken
Unregistered guest
if I use the hack, will I viod the warranty of the player?

Unregistered guest
Hello. I need code free hack for this two DVD players:
Lite-on 1105HC+
JVC XV-S42

Thanks
xavijulia@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
UNLOCK REGION CODE for SONY DVD HCD-S300
Cant find one on net

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock Onkyo DV-CP702 DVD player?

ivan384
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock Lite-on LVW-5045 hdd + dvd player?

Unregistered guest
I need unlock my portable DVD player TOSHIBA SD-P2500

TheHunted
Unregistered guest
:-) The only website I've found out there that actively researches dvd codes for supposedly 'unhackable' players is www.dvdexploder.com
Their ongoing customer service is incredible. Well done guys... They even cracked my new Sony!

Unregistered guest
I have a Polariod PDM-0723 DVD player. It does not play any other DVD disc other than one with region code 1. Can some help to make it work with discs having other region code?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a portable DVD player Mustek PL608. Does anybody knows how to make it region free, specialy for region code 4? My e-mail is renanfb1@hotmail.com

Username: Cornalo

Hi all!!, Can anybody please provide me the unlock code to make my JVC XV-N412 a region-free DVD player??
Many thanks in advance
Cornalo

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a unlock code for FUNAI DCVR-5084 to play all regions.

Currently it only supports Region 2.

Username: Azradongel

Istanbul, Turkey Turkey

Anyone know how to unlock SONY DAV DZ 100 home theater?

Please contact with me.. Thanks..

hdongel@prnet.com.tr

Username: Milesbeverley

Hi, does anyone have the region free unlock code for a Pioneer DVR-530H dvd recorder? It would be greatly appeciated if someone could help me as I am about to buy the DVD player.(miles.beverley@web.de)

Username: Burty31

DorsetEngland

Hi does anyone know the code to unlock my JVC THS-55 home cinema system(DVD) so it can be multi region,PLEASE.

Username: Need_some_help

ReykjavikIceland

Hi there, just bought some DVDs in the States but can't watch them at home in Iceland. could some one please help me unlock my PHILIPS LX 3600D ? for multy region? please mail me to: mani@atlanta.is

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've just got an Argos special package which includes an Hitachi HTDK 180 DVD player, Does anyone out there know how to make this item reigeon free?

HelpingHand
Unregistered guest
Will: Hitachi's are difficult to unlock. You might need a firmware disc. Download it onto a disc and run it in your player.

HarryHausen
Unregistered guest
Download a disc onto a disc? Why would a person want to do that? What sensible person?

HH
Unregistered guest
Download the firmware INFORMATION onto a disc and run it in your player.

FirmWhere?
Unregistered guest
That makes more sense. I'm sure a sensible person would UNDERSTAND that. Firmware ladies and gentlemen. I thank you.

HereToHelp
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD handset codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us