Archive through July 03, 2005

Unregistered guest
I have recently bought a RCA 27" regular screen(??) television, and a few hours after watching it and Playing Xbox, horizontal parallel lines appeared on my screen, i did the 'hard reset' didnt help, its the same on all inputs front, Vid1, Svideo and the Cable hookup, plz dont flame yes im a noob and i probly did something wrong but if u need more info just ask, its really pissing me off many thanks

marcus

Anonymous

Well I hate to tell you this, but RCA kinda sucks at making tv's

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA 27" TV when I turn it on I got only video and chanel 4.
I don't have the remote controle for it?
I need help to fix this problem?
I bought universal remote but dosn't work?
Please help

Username: Jdsaenz1

Post Number: 5
Marcus,
Did you buy it recently enough to return?

Unregistered guest
Having a problem with RCA? your not alone
www.urfucked.com/
This site has horror stories and resource to help

VERONICA
Unregistered guest
HI--
I'M NOT SURE HOW OLD MY RCA TV IS, BUT IT'S A 36". IT HAS WORKED FINE, BUT FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS WE HAVE BEEN HEARING A POPPING SOUND. IT SOUNDS LIKE THOSE LITTLE FIREWORK THINGS THAT YOU POP BY THROWING THEM ON THE GROUND. YESTERDAY IT STARTED TO POP EVERY LIKE 2 MINUTES, AND WILL EITHER GET BLANK, OR JUST POWER OFF. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MAY BE AND IF IT'S EVEN WORTH TRYING TO FIND OUT??
THANKS

Unregistered guest
Veronica:
You may be experiencing 'arcing' caused by 'heavy' dust accumulation & humidity. Remove power & remove the back.....if it's very dusty inside, remove as much of it as you can using a paint brush, vacume &/or compressed air. Then try it again & watch for arcing. If all settles down, you're 'home-free'....reassemble & enjoy. Hope this "helps".......good luck. TED

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I've got an RCA Television, Mod. # F25423TX51. It was manufactured in April, 2001. The picture keeps going black on me. Then it softly comes back on. The sound is always on when this happens.What is making it do this? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I have a 27 in RCA- I think it's 12 years old. The other night while watching it the picture went blank. When I turn on the power switch. It clicks several times, but it won't turn on.

melissa staffa
Unregistered guest
Marcus Shultz
May not be the problem, but if you put the xbox too close to the tv screen it may distort the picture. at least thats what happens with ps2's
AND rca sucks. 3 years and my $600 tv broke- of course the warranty expired 8 days prior-good luck if you ever buy rca

melissa staffa
Unregistered guest
linderjean
my 35" did the same thing and it turned out to be the high voltage transformer. Getting it fixed at a shop was too expensive so now im going to try and fix it at home. the shop wanted $250, but the part only costs $30- good luck

Unregistered guest
I have a 36" RCA TV and today it had started a hissing noise and won't turn on (it was working fine minutes before this). I think the repair at the shop is too expensive and I would like to buy a part and fix it.
Do you have an idea if this noise is a power supply issue, high voltage transformer...????

THANKS CARLOS

Unregistered guest
where can i buy a transformer for RCA tv?
are all the same?
i have a 36"

Unregistered guest
Please Help!!! I have an old rca colsole that was given to me. Works great, with its original remote. But, for some reason, the tv wont turn off, either by the remote, or the power button on the tv itself. Tried changing batteries in remote. No luck. I have to unplug the tv every time to turn it off. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

cantturnoftv
Unregistered guest
This is me again, also now the volume button is stuck as wel, please help!

Username: Nina

Albany, Ny Us

Post Number: 1
help please i own a 27 inch rca tv and recently the volume has gone out but the funny thing about is the volume works fine if i hook up a playstation or vcr if you can please tell me what the problem might be thanks.

shagerman
Unregistered guest
Have a 36' RCA colortrak plus. the unit has worked great for the past 10 years. but yesterday the screen went a blackish snow, I check my cable connection and it was fine I also re-autoprogramed the channels and found the unit stored about 10 of the upper cable channels but still won't show rest just the blackish snow...any clues

Unregistered guest
Hi, they call me skinny. I have a 1994 25" RCA TV. It was given to me and worked just fine. The color was good and so was the audio. Then one day it just didn't want to turn on. I know very little about fixin TV's so on my own I checked for the fuse and it's fine. I replaced it with another fuse and still it didn't work. Please help me. The TV is a nice old fashioned cabinet one. I would hate for it to go to waste. You've got to help me. Model# is g27688hp

Unregistered guest
I also have a question regarding RCA 27" TVs. the one i have actually worked great for like 3 years, then my family turned the volume up too high. the speakers aren't totally gone, they are fine when the TV sits for a while, but after a couple hours it gets real bad and u loose all sound. i pulled the speakers and they "look" ok. i think it might be the amp, but i have no idea how or where to pull that, any info on what it looks like or where i can get one would help greatly. thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA tv. Only the high 50's channels work... well until I unpluged the tv and now only channel 14 works! What's going on?! Auto program doesn't fix it...

Kevin Mason
Unregistered guest
I have an RCA and im pretty sure its a 27" one. Ive had it for years. I've had it on a stand with a PS2 under it and an Xbox too. I switched tv's with one in my other room so I can plug both into the back because I have an adapter for one and not the other. when I switched them the Picture quality reset and now it all blurry.i cant read any writing on it or anything. I know everything about computers,video games, vcr's,dvds, but not much about tvs. Please help. Thanks.

Kevin Mason
Unregistered guest
I have an RCA and im pretty sure its a 27" one. Ive had it for years. I've had it on a stand with a PS2 under it and an Xbox too. I switched tv's with one in my other room so I can plug both into the back because I have an adapter for one and not the other. when I switched them the Picture quality reset and now it all blurry.i cant read any writing on it or anything. I know everything about computers,video games, vcr's,dvds, but not much about tvs. Please help. Thanks.

Kevin Mason
Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
I have problem with my RCA TV also. It does not turn on at all. It is the problem of high voltage transformer. Does anyone know where can i find the transformer for Model # F35100ST. Many Thanks.

tattoo
Unregistered guest
I have rca 27" and one day while wathcing it went dead.Now all i get is a high pitch noise no pic or audio.It's 3 years old .Any help would be great Thanks

Anonymous

My aunt has an RCA XL 1000 or 1100. I tried to hook up a dvd player for her and that worked fine but i have no way to switch from tv to video so she can watch a DVD. The DVD plays fine but you can't see it. The original remote control has no tv/vcr or tv/dvd function and none of the buttons on the front of the tv allow me to switch to another video. The tv has the proper jacks on the back to hook up the DVD player but there is no way to get the tv to disply the dvd. Someone please help. Universal remote tv/dvd function didn't work but it was a systemlink brand. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I have an RCA 36 inch About 2.5 years old. The tv will start flipping channels randomly and not stop. The remote control is not an issue because the tv will continue to do this for hours without the remote in the room? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

i have the same problem. i think the dvd line in select button is on the remote control that i no longer have either. guess we're both in trouble.

DMarie
Unregistered guest
I have an RCA 27" Guide Plus...I have had it for only about 4 yrs....it turns off fine, the picture is great...the problem is when I go to turn it on, I hear a double click sound...then I can hear the TV...but it takes now about 20 minutes for the picture to come on. Does anyone know whether this could be the picture tube or what??? Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated. Just thinking of buying a new TV..not RCA of course..not that I want to get rid of the one I have, but waiting 20 minutes for the TV picture to come on is ridiculous. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I have an RCA 27" Guide Plus...I have had it for only about 4 yrs....it turns off fine, the picture is great...the problem is when I go to turn it on, I hear a double click sound...then I can hear the TV...but it takes now about 20 minutes for the picture to come on. Does anyone know whether this could be the picture tube or what??? Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated. Just thinking of buying a new TV..not RCA of course..not that I want to get rid of the one I have, but waiting 20 minutes for the TV picture to come on is ridiculous. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I have a 35" RCA tv , it is gone to wide screen for some reason so I dont see the sides , I am sure it is a adjustment , but how ?

Unregistered guest
I have a 36" RCA Console TV that is 14 years old. Never had a problem with it until this week when suddenly the screen went blank after a small "Popping" sound and the picture went away leaving a whitish line perpendicular on the screen. What could be the cause? Is it worth repairing? (I paid $2,500 for it in 1991). I appreciate any advice you can give me. I need it soon before Super Bowl Sunday arrives!

Anonymous

My husband bought a new 27 inch RCA TV. Flat screen, yesterday!! It is in another room than I watch TV. It has a static sound (which it seems only I can hear) I am not making this up. Has anyone had this experience? At first I just though it was static while he was setting it up. Flipping channels. The speakers are on the front, both sides. The sound is like, static, hissing, crinkling of paper. Sounds weird. But it's true. Help. C

Unregistered guest
I was given a 27" RCA TV by my father who never had a problem with it. He recently upgraded to a beautiful Sony that I can't even think of affording right now. He had direct TV hooked to the TV by S-Video. I hooked the TV up and I get Audio but no Video!! I hooked a DVD player straight to the S-Video jack on the TV and the video for the DVD player was fine? Is there a way to "reset" a TV from looking at a certain input for the video? The factory remote no longer works and the Universal RCA remote I just bought hasn't helped at all. Any ideas?

If you dont mind shoot me out an email by clicking on my username :-)

Username: Rcolt75

Louisville, Ky United States

Help with JVC Model#AV-27020. Have no picture at all, only have sound and can hear the channel change.

Matt Bauer
Unregistered guest
I have a RCA F27650

I turn TV on and watch it for a while then...

Tv picture turns black / blank then tv resets it self by turning off and then turning back on immediately. Audio is perfect but black / blank screen remain.

If I disconnect power to the tv, and wait a few minutes before reconnecting. TV picture and audio comes in perfect. But problem repeats itself turning off turning on no video but i have sound.

This happens randomly it can last for an hour maybe to only minutes. I saw Kev early posted what appear to be the same symptoms. So i know I'm not alone out there! Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise i have a very fancy TeleRadio i guess?

Matt Bauer
Unregistered guest
Well if this helps anyone else, I may have found the answer to my problems (stated above). Asked a TV repair man and he said it is probably a loose solder connection. He said you can easily test if that is the problem by hitting the side of your TV. If the picture comes back that is your problem. Goodluck

Unregistered guest
I have a 27" RCA ColorTrak Plus. Everything works fine and the picture is fine except for that it is "stretched" in both the horizontal and vertical directions. It's hard to watch football because a lot of times I don't know what quarter it is or what the score is! Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
is there a defalt password on the lockout code its a model # 27GT271

Anonymous

I have aa 32" RCA ColorTrak Plus that recently has had the picture strecth in the vertical direction. The picture still looks great, just the picture has strecht approx, 3" and down. Can't see score or letter at the top or bottom. Anyone have any advise. The old tv's you could just turn a knob to fix it, i can;t find that knob on this model, which is about 10 years old.

Unregistered guest
We have an older console TV that was bought in 1989.... it has been in storage for 6 years.... we just moved into a new house and cannot find the power cord. I went to a local TV repair shop and they sold me a cord but there is no power to the TV.... I checked the fuse and it is OK - could it be the power cord?? Someone said that some TV's have a reset button?? HELP....please....

Unregistered guest
i have a rca guidepost+ gold- it cannot be turned on with or without the remote. When you turn it on it clicks one time and then a few seconds later it clicks off (thats the sound it gives)then automatically it clicks again and then a few seconds later it clicks. There is never a picture and nothing appears to let you know if its on or off

Unregistered guest
My RCA 27" TV turns itself off and then back on by itself, this happens first after about 30 minutes of watching TV and then is happens about every 5 minutes and the period it stays off last longer and longer. Please HELP!! Thanks

SUZE
Unregistered guest
I have RCA model F19432 Gemstar.
Picture goes black, but sound and remote and
volume are fine. Just keeps on happening,
then picture comes back sometimes right away,
sometimes not. HELP

RCA Man
Unregistered guest
I have had the same issues--argh. However, there is a solution, err, two solutions:

1) Buy the damn remote (I ordered it 2 days ago)
2) Go into your "menu" (setup mode) from the front panel, select "channel", and then select "list and labels" (or equivilant)and scroll through the channels until you find one that says "FRNT" just select it--DVD time :-)

BTW - Do step 2 before step 1, you'll save $30--wish I had; hindsite is 20/20 or in this case 20/30 ouch!

Unregistered guest
I have a 32 in. rca color trak plus. Last week I heard a pop noise. I shut everything off then turned it back on & everything seemed to be working fine. Then tonight I turned it on & I heard a pop & the color went red then a few minutes later I heard another pop & now everthing's blue. Can anyone help me I can't afford another tv right now.

TV Psychic
Unregistered guest
"Can anyone help me I can't afford another tv right now."

Sure, I suggest you take up knitting or reading. Star gazing is cheap but you can only do that at night. You might want to stare into the sun for a few seconds then a radio would be all you need.

Hope these suggestions help you pass the time.

TV Psychic

Unregistered guest
HI THIS IS EDDIE IN VEGAS IHAVE A RCA MODEL #CTC169 AND I NEED A POWER TRANSFORMER # 207885 DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE TO BY OR DO YOU HAVE ONE TO SALE

Unregistered guest
My RCA 27" TV turns itself off and then back on by itself, this happens first after about 30 minutes of watching TV and then is happens about every 5 minutes and the period it stays off last longer and longer. Please HELP!! Thanks

Unregistered guest
MY 25" RCA TV is 10 years old. We're having a birthday party for its wonderful service. But recently it suddenly lost about 50% of its volume. Any idea why this could be? Oh, its Mono, not stereo. Thx a bundle, and we've nothing but highest praise for RCAs. Tom.

Unregistered guest
I have an RCA Colortrak TV. It was manufactured in 1990. Model number F20683DW. My darling son pulled the plug from the outlet to turn it off. Now the buttons on the front of the set have actions that don't correspond (eg the audio set-up button acts like the numneric 9.) I don't have the original remote, so I cannot access the set-up menu. This is the issue because I need to adjust some of the colour settings. Any suggestions? I have considered getting an original remote, but that will cost a fortune in shipping from the US to Canada

Unregistered guest
I have a 1990 RCA Colortrak 2000 TV (F20683DW)
My darling son pulled the plug from the wall outlet to turn the TV off. Now the buttons on the TV do not work properly. The audio set-up button is the numeric 9, and all the others are odd, too. I need to access the set up menu, which requires the original remote or the button interface, both of which I lack. Any suggestions short of purchasing an original remote?

Peas
Unregistered guest
"Any suggestions short of purchasing an original remote?"

Either give your son up for adoption or sell him on the black market and then purchase a new TV with the proceeds.

Hope this helps,

Peas

jack222
Unregistered guest
I have an RCA model F19432 TV with a Guide Plus and I can't seem to get it off automatic. Checked the menue and everything and it comes on every 5 minutes while I'm watching. What can I do. Thank You.

Unregistered guest
My RCA 27" TV turns itself off and then back on by itself, this happens first after about 1 hour of watching TV and then is happens about every 5 minutes, the period it stays off last only about 5 seconds. I've tried power bars, romoving the guide plus.... please if you have any info that would be great.
I want as much info before taking it in to be repaired Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a 32 inch RCA ColorTrak with picture in
picture. I lost my manual and don't remember how to work the pip . Can get it on but don't remember
how to get to different pictures on pip.

Anonymous

I have an older RCA TV. I have a cable wire connected to the cable port. Most of the time channel 2 and 3 (and now starting to include 4,5,6) will not come in. You can jiggle the cable wire, the picture clears for a while but then will static out again.

Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Videoguy

Post Number: 70
My suggestion is either bad cable and/or dirty tuner if it's one of the old rotary knob types

John24
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=291832#POST291832

Thanks Videoguy. The TV is not quite that old. No rotary knobs. Owners manual dated 1992, but it has no model info on it.

I've tried different cables and different locations. It's always the same. Other TVs work fine with same equipment. I really need to get the cable wire where it goes into the TV. It's almost like the connector in the TV is loose?

John24
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=291832#POST291832

Thanks Videoguy. The TV is not quite that old. No rotary knobs. Owners manual dated 1992, but it has no model info on it.

I've tried different cables and different locations. It's always the same. Other TVs work fine with same equipment. I really need to get the cable wire where it goes into the TV. It's almost like the connector in the TV is loose?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
I think you may have narrowed it down. From what you are saying I think it's either the RF jack and/or the tuner that's going bad. Hopefully it's just the jack because that would be a relatively easy fix for a 1992 TV since the tuner module and the actual RF jack are usually separate. Worst case scenario is the tuner is going bad and every repair shop I have dealt with has told me that a tuner is almost never worth replacing (I know, not what you wanted to hear but I feel I should pass the info along) hope this helps you.

Username: Johnbyrne

Indianapolis, IN United States

The DVD player built into my 27" TruFlat TV will no longer open and after 10 or so seconds of it being turned on, I get a message on the screen saying "An error occurred. Turn the player off and on. If the error persists, consult the owner's manual." I don't have an owner's manual. Is there any way to reset this or fix this problem?

Unregistered guest
I have a 36" RCA. I bought it last summer. I brought it to Costa Rica where noone can spell RCA. It worked fine and then just stopped. No sign of power anywhere. Manual power nor remote turn on the TV.

A 'friend of a friend' fixed it - really - worked for an hour then a small sound and no power anywhere again. Can't find the friend.

Please feel free to e-mail me or post a reply.

THx

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA F27442 and picture is slow to com on or doesn't come on. I observed that when I don't have a picture that the pix tube filament is not lit. Any ideas except pix tube?? Anyone got a schematic ?

Ted Seifert

TGSeifert@alltel.net

ZANNIE MAE
Unregistered guest
BEWARE ** 36"RCA ,purchased it new Jan. 2004. No prior problems until last week. All of a sudden With in a few seconds there was * NO Picture,
A very LOUD BUZZING NOISE, also a LOUD Popping Sound but the most alarming was when BLACK SMOKE was coming from the REAR VENTS ON TV-- My TV WAS ON FIRE !!! This was my first RCA TV and MY LAST. GOODLUCK...

Unregistered guest
I have an RCA SystemLink 5 remote control and cannot get the remote to work, lost the instruction book. Anyone with instructions please help. Email: gilbert@nbnet.co.ke

Username: Sbotts

Diamondhead, MS USA

I have a 37" RCA that has lost volume. The volume works fine while watching a DVD. This happened once before and I used the remote to reset factory settings and all worked fine. Can you tell me how to do this.

thanks

Brady
Unregistered guest
My RCA 27" TV turns itself off and then back on by itself, this happens first after about 30 minutes of watching TV and then is happens about every 5 minutes and the period it stays off last longer and longer. I've tried using several different types of surge protectors but that is not helping so I don't think it's from power surges. Please HELP!! Thanks

Anonymous

my RCS color trak plus doesn't work. I have no remote, the cable plug is torn out and all I want to do is play Xbox I would like to know if that is possible and how to do it using only the menu button. or do I have to buy a universal remote or get a new cable plug.?????

matt123
Unregistered guest
my RCS color trak plus doesn't work. I have no remote, the cable plug is torn out and all I want to do is play Xbox I would like to know if that is possible and how to do it using only the menu button. or do I have to buy a universal remote or get a new cable plug.?????

Nobi
Unregistered guest
I recently recieved a RCA ColorTrak 2000, I need help setting the channels, but the problem is I have no remote for it. How can I set it up without a remote?

RCA IS JUNK
Unregistered guest
RCA RCA RCA... is that all you all have problems problems with???? RCA RCA RCA is junk. Use my old RCA on the target range. Best entertainment this tv has provided for me. RCA IS JUNK!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1042
RCA=Reject Crap Always

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
I have an old RCA console TV made in like 1983 or something...it still works ;-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
That was a long time ago from a different RCA, before they were bought by Generic Electric.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Oh well, hard to find anything of any quality nowadays.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Both RCA and GE are made by Thomson Consumer Electronics right? So both brands are pretty much crap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1050
True on the hard to find anything quality these days. That's the way people want it, everyone wants the cheapest junk they can find, manufacterers just give them what they want. If more people were willing to pay for quality there would be better products. GE and RCA are one and the same, have been for a long time.

Unregistered guest
I have an rca f27442 with sound but no picture i have checked for cold sodder joints but i cant find any problems i am thinking it might be the flyback how do i check?

Unregistered guest
I have a 27 inch floor model RCA bought in 1994. It just stopped working, I can't turn it on either maually or with the remote. It makes a humming sound when plugged in.

Unregistered guest
I have a 27 inch floor model RCA bought in 1994. It just stopped working, I can't turn it on either manually or with the remote. It makes a humming sound when plugged in.

Unregistered guest
I have a 27 inch floor model RCA bought in 1994. It just stopped working, I can't turn it on either manually or with the remote. It makes a humming sound when plugged in.

masterp
Unregistered guest
I have a 1994 RCA 27" TV. It has always worked till last year. the lower channels would get distorted and get a snowy picture and a loud noise. If you play with the connection where the cable goes in it will start to get better but goes back to snow. After about 10 minutes of being on it is fine. The channels this happens on keeps getting higher and higher. The other connections, as in the DVD, works fine. Does anybody have this same problem and is it expensive to correct?

Username: Jwrey

I recently purchased an RCA 27F520T television. The power button on the front panel has a red light that comes on when the set is turned off and extinguishes when the power is turned on. I'm not kidding: The pilot light is ON when set is off, pilot light off when set is on. This is in contrast to conventional design and what is stated in the User's Guide. I suppose the documentation could be wrong or the lamp is an LED that has been installed backwards. Has anyone seen this before or have any information on this?

TommyT1949
Unregistered guest
What is the chassis number of the RCA F19432?

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
what would cause my rca to leave out some cable stations when i used "auto program the stations"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1217
Is it set to cable?

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
yes it is,,could the tuner be going bad?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
Manually program them.

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
i tried that too-----the channels in the high 40's are fuzzy and 50 wont come in------but later they will-----

Gold Member

Post Number: 1219
Are you sure it's not the cable?

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
well the cable guy was here yesterday and put 2 new ends on---------it looked fine as he was flipping channels---as soon as he left 50 was very fuzzy and some of the others were a little grainy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1220
Did they check signal strength?

Unregistered guest
Hey somebody please help me...... Ive got an RCA TV no idea what model - It was a gift and I have no manual - my son untuned all of the channels and now I just have a blue screen, I cannot not find anyway to auto-tune!! Somebody tell me how to do it! (the remote says rca4100 if that helps)b Its probably 3 years old 32" Thanks

Puttnuts
Unregistered guest
I bought a 36" RCA Colortrak PIP in 1999. It worked great until a couple weeks ago. It would just shut itself off. If I let it sit for about 30 minutes I could turn it on and watch for a few hours and it would shut off again. Now it doesn't turn on at all. It's Dead! I came onto this site hoping to find an answer to my problem. After scrolling all of your posts, I have come to the conclusion that I am definately not alone, RCA F'n SUCKS!! and my Television is officially target practice. Good luck to all of you! I'm never buying another RCA product as long as I live.

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
yes he checked the signal strenght

masterjet90
Unregistered guest
yes he checked the signal strength

Gold Member

Post Number: 1255
Probably the TV then, RCA isn't known for quality products.

Anonymous

I have a 1990 52" RCA tv and one day it just turned off and if I tried to turn it on it would make a clicking sound...does anyone know what the problem may be and what I can do to fix this if it's possible? Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1264
15 years out of an RCA, that sounds like an act of God, it's a miracle it lasted that long.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us