Archive through July 28, 2005

Noel29
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock Yakumo XS- do it region free? Many thanks in advance. Chris

Unregistered guest
can someone tell me how to unlock my Sony DAV 550 to multiregion ? to enable all dvd types

Unregistered guest
Can someone please advise on how to multi-region my SONY DAV 550 to play all types of dvd, codes ?
email me .. v-maximus@blueyonder.co.uk

su571
Unregistered guest
Just found this link.Hope this could help how to hack your dvd player.
,http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Copied from above:
http://www.dvdexploder.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/548873

Unregistered guest
Hi,

can anybody please help me....how can I make my samsung p241 DVD player region free???
Any help is appreciated!!

Please reply to: bergi600@aol.de

thanks a lot

dfgsdfg
Unregistered guest
Hi,
can any one help me unlock a SONY DAV SC5 to all regions please?
id be very grateful!
thanks!
please repy to mozza1690@hotmail.com

Anonymous

HI THERE

I WANT TO MAKE MY DVD PLAYER A MULTI REGION

IT IS A SAMSUNG V3560 ... THE V5000 HACK .. DOESNT WORK.

PLEASE ........MANY THANKS

Anonymous

SORRY ... IM AN IDIOT ... V3650 ... sivsov@gmail.com

Bubba Hotep
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me how to unlock my Panashiba DV-OMFG42. It has the cool new cup holder everyone is raving over. I need to make it region free for imported German P0rn collection.
Someone please help. I need the code now!

Unregistered guest
Hello everybody. Could somebody help me to convert to multizone my Sony DVD Player DAV-FC7

Unregistered guest
codes for rca rtd 255 and apex ad5131, please! if anyone have those, let me know!Iwant to set my player to region FREE,

Unregistered guest
Hi,
can any one help me unlock a EVERGREEN EG-D2400AU to all regions please?
id be very grateful!
thanks!
please reply to branconco@uol.com.br

Unregistered guest
Hi Guys, I have a challenge. It's a home theatre DVD/VCR/Radio by Toshiba. Need a "Region Adjustmen" please! The model is SD-V55HTSU. Any help as always would be appreciated. Please email uklf198@hotmail.com. Cheers.

Unregistered guest
how can I hack a Majestic D9000??? Can I watch PAL DVD's with this player?
Is it possible to hack PS2 so I can play a PAL game in a NCTS

Unregistered guest
I am looking for how to unlock a DVD sharp DV-S5. Does anybody know the procedure and codes???

Anonymous

Hi,

Can anyone help me unlock a SONY DAV-SR1 to all regions please.

Many thanks

Username: Springfield

Post Number: 1
Hi

Can anyone help me unlock a SONY DAV-SR1 to all regions please.

Many thanks

Mike

Unregistered guest
Please!
Can someone help me unlock my Panasonic SA-HT850.
I need a code and instructions. By the way I live in Sweden. Thanks!
amanuelkidane@hotmail.com

soccer man
Unregistered guest
Please help unlock LG DV8621P

My son would be most grateful as we can't view a region 4 Soccer Skills DVD just shipped from England.

Unregistered guest
I'm trying to unlock a Lenoxx DVD9500 It wont play Half of my Burned VCDs. Please help

My email addy is Kimmers81@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have a SEG DVD 430. How can I make it multizone? What is the code and how do I convert the machine?

Thanks

Username: Sangm7

please help, I need to get the code to unlock my dvd player. Toshiba SD-530esb. My daughter cannot watch her shrek dvd until i get this code. please help.

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to change region on Silo DVD Player model DVSL288A?

Unregistered guest
Please, does anyone know how to unlock a Magnavox MWD200F DVD player??? I can't find the code anywhere! Please help, my email is pcorreia@globo.com

Unregistered guest
anyone know how to ma ke a uk slimline ps2 multiregion?

Unregistered guest
I have a Gateway computer with a 8X/32X DVD ROM drive which plays most DVD's; however I recently purchased two which wdill not play, or even be recognized. Can anyone help me out, or must I buy a new drive? Thanks. Contact me at

GEOKO@INSIGHTBB>COM

George

Unregistered guest
Sorry--that E-mail address is GEOKO@INSIGHTBB.COM

George

Unregistered guest
Hello

Can anyone help me, I am trying to unlock the region on my DVD SONY DRU-720A, if anyone has a code, advice, or a program which works, anything to make this happen I would appreciate an e-mail from you. freakme@interia.pl

Thx so much..

Parys

Unregistered guest
does anyone have a code to make my sony dvp-fx700 region free. Any help would be much appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi anyone with rigon unlock code for samsung p241
please mail me on w_paracha@hotmail.com

Anonymous

HI, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME UNLOCK MY ALBA 54 DVD REGION 2 PLAYER TO REGION 1 OR ALL REGIONS? KINDLY HALLA AT ME ON mohammed_k_b@yahho.com. THANKS.

Anonymous

Does anyone have a code to make my sony rdr-hx710 region free? How does this work? Now it is region 2 only.
Thanks for your help.

Username: Blizzard309

I purchased my region free dvd player from http://www.bargainoffers.com , they guaranteed it will play all region or full money back. I didn't have to hassle with any region free codes or opening the dvd player.

Unregistered guest
Anyone know of any multi-region dvd codes for the RCA DRC8005N or the portable Magnavox MPD820? How about the HP Pavilion DV4040US laptop or the Xbox? I looked everywhere and no luck. Please write to my email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I have a Polariod PDM-0723 DVD player. It does not play any other DVD disc other than one with region code 1. Can some help to make it work with discs having other region code?

Username: Derrybaba

Accra, Greater Accra Ghana

Hi, Does anybody know the multi region code for ALBA DVD54, apart from the 11111111 thing? Please write to my mail derrybaba@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Anyone know how to make a Panasonic DMR-E50 region free?

Thanks,
Andy

Anonymous

Anyone know how to make a Panasonic DMR-E50 region free? please email me at cincy5dad@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Andy

Username: Puzzledgirl

please help! how do i change the dvd region format on a dell inspiron 5150 laptop computer to a region-free format? i'm so frustrated but i'm sure there is a way to change it.

Anonymous

I would like to get the handset code (crack) for the KLH Digital KD1220 DVD Player. Please, forward the code to: vaso_e_agua@yahoo.com (use as mail subject: "KD1220 Code").

Thanks in advance.

fierce
Unregistered guest
I need help making my JVC dvd player regionless. The model number is S500BK, and the other number I found on it was 107K0365. Please email parrishemphill@gmail.com

Steven123456
Unregistered guest
Anyone have a code for JVC XV-N412? The N412s model will play anything, but since the price difference is next to nothing, I suspect there is a code to make this work. Any help is appreciated. Pls reply to vivisected (at) hotmail (dot)com

Unregistered guest
Hi i wonder if it is possible to unlock panasonic s29?

Anonymous

Wow, what alot of requests for unlock codes! Don't you guys know how to google. Many Sony and LG DVD players can be unlocked by inserting a special service disk in the player. The instructions for making that service disk are freely available on the web. Should I give you a hint? Hmmm?

Should I charge you?

Well...

Try Googling for "RMTM0000 SCARLET DVD hack"

It's easy and it works!

Also, it's safe to try, if it doesn't work it won't bugger up your player. What have you got to loose?

Anonymous

hi all, is there any1 who can help me unlock region 1 to region 4 toshiba satellite a50 matshita dvd-ram UJ820s. my email add is nanibundi@yahoo.com with thx....

Anonymous

Hi, I need the the region free unlock codes for Mintek MDP-1810/BUN and Mustek PL408H Portable DVD Players, please. My email address is hsiaomurphy@yahoo.com Thanks.

Username: Swanseauk

HI, does anyone know the region code hack for a PYE PDV560VR dvd/vcr combi. I know where to enter it, I just need to know the numbers to enter

Anonymous

Here is reply to message below, for UNITED DVP 5040, if still useful:
- switch on unit
- open lid
- enter code "81328" with the remote to see menu
- press "enter" until you see code "9" which is the free one.
- close lid.
It worked for us.
Good luck,
Anonymous too

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 12:22 pm:
Hi there
Could anyone please help with region free code for UNITED DVP5040. Please dont tell med it cant be done ;-)

Username: Tender

KumasiGhana

hi my dvd can not play vcd the name of my dvd is bush dvd the model number is dvd3020

Unregistered guest
DVD-8621P
It is most likely to work on most LG players not listed above, although more
recent players may have a different chipset. If it works on your player and its
not listed above then please do let us know.
Multi-Region:
1fn Power on the player with no disk in the drive
2fn Wait for the "No Disc" message to appear
3fn Press Pause and Enter on the Remote
4fn Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the Remote (the word COdE or FF appears on
the display)
5fn Enter 0 on the Remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2,
etc.)
6fn Press Pause on the Remote
7fn Power the player Off, wait 30 seconds and then power back On

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to make a proline dvd 1040 region free,i just cant figure it out any tips would be appreciated

Unregistered guest
does anyone have a code for samsung dvd V3500?
any help to make it non regional would be appreciated.

Username: Cpodeswa

Does anyone khow how to make a Panasonic DVD-S27 player region free?

Username: Tender

KumasiGhana

Post Number: 2
hi does anyone know how to make a bush DVD3023 play region free

Unregistered guest
I would very much appreciate it if anyone out there know's how to set region free for DR-MV1SU, JVC VHS DVD Recorder combo.

jay_lawman@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi.
This is a bit different. I have an APEX AD-500b. Everywhere I look it says I need to have a new chip installed so that I can play region 2 dvds. The only problem is that I have no idea where to get the chip or if i can type in a code. Any ideas? Thanks

O'Hara
Unregistered guest
Please help me! I have a MagnavoxMDV110 dvd player and I've tried several hack codes that just aren't making it Region-free or Region 2. I have been sent a UK dvd and can't view it. Can anybody help me ASAP?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help with an RCA HTS 1000 DVD to unlock it and make it region free?

Unregistered guest
Just wondering if there was a way to play region 1 dvd's on a Philips DVP620VR without using Dvd shrink?
If anyone could help it is VERY much appreciated!! =)

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know the code to unlock my DVD player so I can watch region 2 DVD's. It's a DVP-NS355. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS

dyzzi
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the region code for Toshiba SD-125E?

Anonymous

http://www.regionfreedvd.net/

Anonymous

CAN ANYBODY LET ME KNOW IF IS POSSIBLE TO UNLOCK A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER MODEL VENTURER PVS1090.
ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED.

DeathWatch
Unregistered guest
I've tried loads of sites to crack my Hyundai and found the answer at www.dvdexploder.com
If they don't have the unlock you're look for they'll research it for you! Can't be bad.

Anonymous

Found intresting websites:
For Phillips dvd players: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/548873/

For any other model: http://www.reviewcentre.com/forum2/search-v3.php?sid=1144995922&start=0

www.videohelp.com
Does anyone have a code for Panasonic RV 32, I'm getting desparate.

Anonymous

HI THERE
I WANT TO MAKE MY DVD PLAYER A MULTI REGION.its MEDION. model MD 5370.And its Region 2
Please help me to make it Multi region.

Unregistered guest
hey has anyone found a way to make a PS2 regionfree without the use of region x or a mod chip?????? email me at brendonvik_7@hotmail.com thanks heaps

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Can somebody help me make it zonefree Polaroid pdm-0725 it is now zone1

Nena Fan
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I'm purchasing a DVD from Germany and I need to make a DVD player multiregional! How do I make a Kawasaki PVS166W dvd player mutiregional? What about PS2s PLease help! E-mail me at timtim903@hotmail.com!

Unregistered guest
Hey im looking for an unlock code for a JVC MH30SEK. Please email me hypercarnivore@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP ME, I need the codes for unlook the sony DVD player DVP-NS501P

Username: Aussie63

Does anyone know the codes to convert a Technica DVD 104 from region 2 to multi region?

Unregistered guest
Hey, I have a one-year-old TOSHIBA Laptop. I am travelling a lot between US and Europe. Unfortunately my DVDdrive is now locked to the US-Code. How can I hack that? I really need to have the possibility to use European DVDs

Anonymous

im looking for the code(s) to unlock pioneer dvd player DV-340. can anyone help me please.
thanking you.

manoli87
Unregistered guest
I need unlocking code for all regions for an LG DC593W can anyone help?

manoli87
Unregistered guest
I need unlocking code for all regions for an LG DC593W can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
Hello. I have recently bought a DVD player, region 1 but I live in region 4 zone. How can I switch it to play DVDs from my region as well? It is a MAGNAVOX MPD820 portable player. Please, if you know how to do it, send me a reply. Thank yo'll

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVP-CX985V and a Sony DVP-CX860.
Can they be hacked for all region??
Please let me know - Thanks.
Email: admichaud@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVP-CX985V and a Sony DVP-CX860.
Can they be hacked for all region??
Please let me know - Thanks.
Email: admichaud@comcast.net

Username: Drewfrog

Hi everyone
I have a COMPACKS DVD5000 player which has been fine to date BUT it suddenly has started to roll screen and not play DVDs. It does have a strong and clear audio output, I think that it is possibly locked cuz I have played a few NTSC DvDs in it rather than PAL.
I am a region 2 viewer and the source were Region 1.
I have purchased an on line region unlock code BUT I cant see a clear enough picture to unlock the machine is there anything I can do or is my DVD broked.
PLEASE HELP
Paul

Unregistered guest
YAMAHA S80 , anyone please help with a multi region code ??? Thanks

stables22
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to make a Pioneer pdv10 dvd player region free?
THANKS!!!
stables22@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Please does any one know the code to make a Toshiba sd-231esb1 region free.

thanks

marionandken@thedulsons.com

Unregistered guest
Hi

I need help to unlock the region codes for two of my DVD players. Can anyone help, please?

They are:-
Panasonic RV32 and an
LG DM4921P

Anony-mouse
Unregistered guest
hi i need the handset hack for a philips hdrw 720/17 does any1 know the code for this?

Anonymous

Hi,

Anyone would know how to make my Marantz DV4500 multizone? It's now zone 2. Answers to po_online@mac.com

Txs

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anyone know how to crack a Sony DVD-ROM DDU1621 to multizone - its now zone 2. can email to cwjho@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi
I am looking for a region crack for a Yamaha DVX s120. If any one knows of one email me at ian.weekes@syngenta.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I would like to make my Insignia IS-DVD040924 region free. Does anyone now how to change the region code on this player?

Thanks!

Anonymous

I have a Sony DVP-N550P DVD Player. Does anyone know how to unlock it so that it is Region free? Thanks in advance..

Unregistered guest
I want to unlock a Sony DVP-S360, but I didn't find how to do it. Does anybody knows? Thanks

Username: Ggrarg

Post Number: 4
Hi Does anybody have idea how to unlock an LG - DVP 7772.
I've tried the 314159 and seven zeros solutions but it didn`t work.
Please help me.

Anonymous

i had bought a Samsung home theatre CHT 2020 years ago from Dubai (region 1). now i want to use it here. any onw know s how to change the code?

Unregistered guest
can anyone give me the code to unlock the regions of a ferguson 3050 dvd player, as i've just got some dvds you can't get here and would love to be able to watch them.
If anyone knows the code or knows where to get it could you please contact me.
thanks.

Unregistered guest
Can some one help?

I have a magnavox MRV660 DVD RW player and
I need to know how to unlock it and make it free region.

agha_domaad@post.com

Username: Trendina

please i need your help!

could anyone tell me how to turn a sony
DVP-NS355 region free WITHOUT using a one-for-all remote. my e-mail is trendina@hotmail.com
i will be very appriciated for your help,
thanks!

Unregistered guest
can anybody help me to unlock sony dvd dvp-f250?

An LG Owner
Unregistered guest
Just bought an LG DP 9821 P portable DVD player in Australia. Region code is set to 4 out of the box. To change regions or allow all regions follow the advice for older LG portables as follows:

1. Open the disc tray.
2. Press 0 three times on the remote ie: 000 (a white region maintenance screen will open).
3. You'll be asked to choose 0-6. Press 0 to set region free.
4. The screen will ask you to press the Pause button to exit input, do so via the remote.
5. Close the tray.
6. Go ahead and play any region's DVD. Region 1 now works fine for me.

Unregistered guest
looking for Magnavox MWD200F region free code if this can be done

Username: Tom7

Please help make my Toshiba SD-K700 dvd player region free. and if anyone knows the ps2 region free code that would helpful. my email is tompanda@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us