Acer TV's? Any Good?

TV Buyer
Unregistered guest
Seen an Acer 26" tv for 1000$ Canadian. Are these any good?

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1226
Nope. Neither are their computers. Cheap to buy, cheaply made.

The MOFO has spoken.

Anonymous

you obviously have not seen it
the Acer 26" AL2671W is outstanding

Anonymous

you obviously have not seen it
the Acer 26" AL2671W is outstanding

Anonymous

Hi i Purchased a 32"lcd in October and in november it died.I sent it back to Source,and they sent it to Acer for repairs,I am still waiting for the tv to be fixed,it is going on 2 months....Service Sucks

Unregistered guest
Hi got 2 Acer 26"AL2671W LCD tv's, cost £550 each from online misco. Quality ,sound,picture and connectivity fantastic, would reccommend to anyone

quicktest
Unregistered guest
Good price, nice picture, surprisingly good sound.

Broke the remote in my recliner and got quick service from Acer's 1-800 number

As for the Source - don't blame Acer for the fact that the Source sucks!

Silver Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 292
You can have a cheap television with an excellent picture, but that may still not speak for its assembly and parts quality.

Besides, for displays, I'll stick with Sony. That's one brand that's used professionally for many years and continues to be used in that way. There's a good reason why ,too: Sony makes excellent displays in both performance and reliability. - Reinhart

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2084
Sony TV reliability isn't very good. For the price of their TVs, it's downright lousy. I've had many poeple complaining of problems with Sony TVs. Look in Consumer Reports and you'll find other brands that cost far less that are more reliable. These forums are full of people with Sony problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us