LG RH7500 keeps locking up

Username: Davidgarrard

Chatham, Kent UK

Post Number: 1
I've just bought an LG RH7500 DVD/HDD recorder and would be delighted with it, if it didn't keep shutting down. It does this while recording and when playing back from the HDD. (The DVD recording seems fine).

It also locks up when playing back from the HDD sometimes and takes an age to re-set itself.

Does anyone know an easy answer to this, or should I just return it to the store for a new one?

Many Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi David,

I just bought one of these and seem to be having the same problem ;-( Was just wondering if you got an answer or returned it to the shop ?

Many thanks

Steve Edgar

Username: Davidgarrard

Chatham, Kent UK

Post Number: 2
I got a replacement from the shop and the new one has been absolutely fantastic....

Unregistered guest
I've just purchased an LG RH7500 DVD/HDD recorder. I am trying to hook up to a cable box (Telewest) & VCR, however I have tried numerous combinations without any luck - The DVD displays - Please waite - and I keep on waiting and nothing happens! Does anyone know whether it might be faulty?

Unregistered guest
I did eventually manage (partially) to set this DVD up with a "set up" guide I found on Empires site "EmpireDirect.co.uk" but then it began to reset itself and then I was back to square one.
I returned it to Currys within their 14 day return policy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us