New to Direct TV

Username: New_to_direct

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 2
Sorry Guys, but I am new with this hobbies. Someone have just given me a brand new (Never Connected) Direct TV system that has Hughes Silver Edition with Card and a Dish with one LNB. I have a programmer and ExtremHU. How can I program the card that is in the receiver. Do I have to know the IRD # and CAM ID????...and If I have to how can i extract that information

Unregistered guest
Get A Free Direct TV Satellite Dish !

>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<<<

Unregistered guest
Free Direct TV Offers !

>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<<<

Digital Direct TV Recorder
Unregistered guest
Want a Satellite TV System

With a Digital Recorder?

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT TV

DIRECTV DVR with TiVo including Standard Installation
Your DIRECT TV System

WATCH. CONTROL. ENJOY! You'll never watch DIRECTV programming quite the same way again with a DIRECTV DVR with TiVo. Imagine being able to watch DIRECTV Programming exactly how and when you want to. The DIRECTV DVR offers up to 35 hours of digital recording without videotape*, and can remember to automatically record every episode of your favorite shows every time they're on! You can also record two shows at once and even pause live TV, rewind, watch in slow motion, and create instant replays.

Order online and get your DIRECTV DVR with TiVo system package!

For the HD enthusiast, bring your HD experience to the next level with a DIRECTV HD DVR. The DIRECTV HD DVR combines HD clarity with DVR control. What you HDTV on your own terms, with the ablity to digitally record up to 30 hours of HD programming, over 200 hours of standard programming and much more.

Digitally record up to 35 hours of DIRECTV programming* without videotape, then watch your shows when it is convenient for you using the "Now Playing List." Easily schedule recordings up to 14 days in advance.

Need to answer the phone or pay the pizza guy? Pause live TV up to 30 minutes, then pick up exactly where you left off - plus, rewind, fast forward, watch in slow motion, or create instant replays.
Watch one show while you record another. Record two shows at the same time. Even watch a recorded show while recording two other live shows.

Want a Free DSS Satellite TV System ?

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT TV

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us