Menu screen cursor not showing?

steve with dvd problems
Unregistered guest
I have a philips DVD player, and just recently on the menus on any dvd it plays it doesn't show a cursor or indicator of what option you are at. It just lists the options in the menu. So I have to use the arrow keys on my remote to guess what option the invisible cursor is at the select it. So it still moves between the options like "play", "scene selection", "languages" etc, but the cursor is invisible so i have no idea what option i am at. Does anyone have a fix for this problem? Its just recently happened, so i may have pushed a wrong button.

Thanks so much.

Unregistered guest
i also have a philips player and have now got this problem, litterly a few days ago too, i have the Philips dvp 520 , and the missing highlight cursor is VERY irratating :'(

steve with dvd problems
Unregistered guest
Hi Tez, I dont know what caused this, but on the weekend I pulled the plug out of the wall, then re connected the player and the cursor is now working. So try that. Its all very strange?!

Unregistered guest
yeh, works after i done that, did you happen to play 'futurama' ? when you realised it wasn't working?

Bronze Member
Username: Mojoracer

Post Number: 20
Sometimes if you hit the input button for your TV and or your DVD it cures the problem...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us