Hooking up DVD recorder to a unit with vcr/dvd

Di
Unregistered guest
Ooohhh so many hours spent trying. Zenith Tv
ESA Vhs/Dvd player and Ilo technologys dvd recorder

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1630
Connect with s-video or RCA cables and set the recorder on whatever input you used.

dieng
Unregistered guest
I tried that. I tried many things. The only way I can get the recorder to show on the tv is to hook the rca cables the opposite of the directions (out on the recorder in on the vcr) then the s video I have tried plugging into both spots on the recorder (in and out) there is only one choice for s video on the vcr so that makes it easy. I can tape the dvd screen but can never get to the vcr screen. I tried selecting every input one at a time on the recorder, still nothing!!!!!! ugggh

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1631
Connect the VCRs out connections, s-video is for the DVD you'll have to use the RCAs out, to one of the inputs on the DVD recorder. Use a back input, ILO/Lite On recorders have problems with the front input. Then set the recorder on whatever input you used. Connect the DVD recorder to the TV with in order of preference, composite, s-video, or RCAs.

Anonymous

Trying to record on the new dvr from tv. Setup doesnt see cable channels. Cable is hooked up to vcr. Do I use another S-video and audio cables from dvr to tv? Also have everything hooked up to home theater box. Thanks for assistance.

berned
Unregistered guest
Trying to record on the new dvr from tv. Setup doesnt see cable channels. Cable is hooked up to vcr. Do I use another S-video and audio cables from dvr to tv? Also have everything hooked up to home theater box. Thanks for assistance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us