how to make it free for all regions ?
thanks

Unregistered guest
Try this:
Press SETUP
Move down to "LOCK" Symbol
Press "0000000" (Seven zeros)
Enter "0" Region
A "Now zonefree" confirmation message on the screen.
DVD is now Region free.

Should work.

If you wanna help me out a bit, write me a few lines at keno@flashmail.com and let me know how is the device.. is it worth $200, how compatible are the recorded dvds, how well does it handle DV input, etc.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have problems recording from my dv camera wich is nstc

the recoder sais the disk is pal

and it dosen't help if i connect the dv woire

hotrtcw
Unregistered guest
thanks

i tried keno's tip '

after the 7 'th zero i had a message " freezone loader press "ok" "

no need to enter another zero

i did not tried the dvd's recording yet

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Xol

Post Number: 38
BTW to let your recorder accept any protected VHS and DVD you may need following product
http://www.xdimax.com/dvd/dvdredpro.html
I have one and it is working just fine.

Anonymous

can someone help me to make my new dvd free for all zone?

Minsk
Unregistered guest
i recorded film from TV on DVD-RW disk coming with DR7622W recoder. now i try to play it and there are many times that film stops for several seconds (both picture and sound), like everything is frosen.
could somebody advice what cause is?

Anonymous

Need a code for LG DR7622W DVD RCORDER remote to use for a sansui tv remote.

Username: K_blal

Post Number: 1
i have an LG dr7622w dvd recorder
is there any way to connect it to my computer and use it as a dvd-rw external drive

Sara26
Unregistered guest
Hey all,

Just bought this, and the up and down buttons on the remote aren't working. Anyone know anything about this???

Unregistered guest
Hi,
1. I bought this recorder (LG DR7622W) and it doesn't play MPG files. When I put in a DVD with some files only the .AVI files appears on the menu and the .MPG are not. I can't find any way to see those .MPG files. Any ideas?
2. On the device is an "Plays Microsoft Media" icon. What does it means? There is nothing about this on the documentation.

Please HELP

Anonymous

Can someone please tell me what format DVD's the LG DR-7622W can WRITE onto? E.g. DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, etc.

I know it's supposed to READ all the formats, but the specs were unclear as to whether it writes onto all formats. Also, advice re what brand/media works best with the LG (to record onto) would be greatly appreciated as well.

PLEASE HELP ASAP (long story why)

Anonymous

we have and older emerson tv andhave connected an nextex dvd player to it. We can not get a picture on our tv
helpppppppp

Anonymous

we have and older emerson tv andhave connected an nextex dvd player to it. We can not get a picture on our tv
helpppppppp

asaf
Unregistered guest
Maybe you can help...I programmed AVI files on a DVD using a PC but the player will not present them. CD's are presented. Any idea? Should the DVD play Divx files from a DVD or only from a CD?

Thanks,
Asaf

Unregistered guest
I am having problem in recording NTSC VHS tape to LG DR7622W DVD recorder. An error message"NTSC can not be added to PAL formated disc" appears.
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks.
Subi
sokarvi@kfshrc.edu.sa

amnon
Unregistered guest
Can someone please tell me how can I control my Sanyo TV with the LG DR7622W remote control?
Is there a code for Sanyo TV ?
Is there any firmware update for this DVD (DIVX update) ?

helpanewby
Unregistered guest
I would like to hook my 5.1 channel speakers to the Lg DR7622w, any advice would be a help

Anonymous

can someone help me that LG DVD RECORDER DR7622W disk recorded copy-once material cannotbe played on other players why?????????

Unregistered guest
Can someone please tell me how can I control my Samsung TV with the LG DR7622W remote control?
Is there a code for Samsung TV ?

Unregistered guest
Hi , I've switched the progressive scan option to on by mistake - tried all of the Manual suggestions about restoring the unit to original state but still I can't see anything on my TV - Can I restore it to factory settings by other way? or cancel the progressive scan ? I've tried holding the power button for 5 sec and pluged the unit in\out , tried to hold the stop button... nothing worked! Thank You for your help...

Username: Arieshapiro

Kfar SabaIsrael

Post Number: 1
Please, is there a way to update The LG DVD RECORDER DR7622W, so it could read all the formats?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us