Panasonic DMR-E85H problem

Username: Bigt

Post Number: 1
hey guys, i am running into a strange problem with my Panasonic DMR-E85H : Basically the problem is, last night i was tring to set it up to record a show that was suppost to come on today, anyways while turning on the system everything worked fine but when it loaded up and all i could not use any bottons, only some worked like lets say then "Direct Navigator" and others but once pushing the bottons the system froze. I have tried the factory rest, but nothing works, now when its off it blinks 12:00A and when i turn it on it says channel 1 thats it and still no buttons really work on the controllor or the system, any ideas!

Anonymous

I had similar problems when I first bought it. I 'solved' it (?) by unplugging it from the outlet, (not just turning it off). Then plugging it back in after 5 mins. Now it works.

BTW it is very picky about which DVD's it will play. I can take some DVD's and they will play on neighbours cheap players but not on this so called premium machine. This is my last Panasonic product. Not worth the trouble.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us