Need help dubbing Panasonic video camera to VHS tape...... Please help

Unregistered guest
Please help, I have recently bought a Panasonic NV-GS25 video camera. I am now trying to dub the footage onto a VHS Tape and having no luck. I can play the video camera footage on the tv but cannot record it even though I have tuned the video. I am playing the video camera footage on AV channel on the tv but nothing is recording on the VHS.... I'm trying to store my babys memories... pleeeeaasse

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1118
Connect the RCA cables to the in on the VCR and set the VCR to line.

Unregistered guest
Hi David, I have the three colours cables, red, white and yellow which I am plugging into the tv and the other end goes into the video camera, it didn't come with any other cables except the USB one and the charger one. Which one is the RCA? Thanks so much for your reply.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1119
Connect the red, white, yellow to the VCR, not the TV, then set the VCR to line, look for an input button on the remote, or go through the channels till you get to line. If you connect the VCR out to the TV, you'll be able to see what you are recording.

Unregistered guest
David, there are no holes for the red, white and yellow cable on the VCR? My VCR is only a cheapie LG one? Does this mean that I will need to get a new VCR? Also on the remote there is an option that says "menu" (No input button) I have went through it and it does not give me the option to go to 'line'. :-(

Unregistered guest
David, please don't go to bed yet, please...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1121
I don't know how it works where you are, in the U.S. every VCR has RCA inputs.

Erin~Angels~mummy
Unregistered guest
David, I went to an electrical store and managed to get a connecting plug that I can put into my video and it has 3 holes for the RCA. Thanks for all the advise, its working now and I'm recording away happily. PS - I'm in the UK.

Unregistered guest
How do I dub video recorded with Panasonic NV-GS25 on a computer. I have windows OS but i could not load the video streaming driver. When connected through USB the computer does not detect the camera but it detects the SD card on the camera. What should I do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us