Help Needed Urgently!!!

Username: Eugen

Post Number: 1
Guys,
I have a Sony RDR GX-7 DVD recorder, and this morning I ran into a big problem: I burned a DVD containing a short home video movie on the computer, after I had edited it with Pinnacle Studio 8. I burned the DVD ALSO with Studio 8, as it was the easiest next step in the program after I finished editing it.
After finishing burning the DVD, I took it out and put it in the RDR GX-7 to see how it played back on the DVD recorder.
After waiting for about 10 minutes, during which the only message on the display was LOADING, I realized that something was not right and pressed eject, but nothing happened, it was still reading LOADING.
I eventually unplugged it, and re-plugged it after about one minute. When I re-plugged it, the light on the operating button first went to red, then it turned to green, all by itself, and the message said POWER OFF, but nothing happened. The eject button would not work. I unplugged the recorder and left it like that, so now I am stuck with that disc inside the recorder, and I can't get it out!

Can you please help me get the DVD out?
Many thanks! Eugen

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 712
Try leaving it unplugged for about 30 minutes and then hitting eject.

Username: Eugen

Post Number: 2
Thanks, I'll give it a try today! Hope it'll work! Eugen
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us