GE TV power cord

Bronze Member
Username: Videoguy

Post Number: 18
I am looking for the DC cigarette lighter cord for a GE 9 inch ac/dc TV model 09GP104. There is one four pin port on the back of the set that both the AC and DC cords plug into. I have not seen this type of power cord hookup before, is this port specific to this model or all GE TVs and does anyone know where I can find the DC cord?

Username: Stingray442

S. Yarmouth , MASS USA

Post Number: 2
2 pins are for ac and the other 2 pins are for dc.ohm out the ac cord,this will tell you which on the tv are ac,
etc. etc. etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Thanks, I think I'll try a voltmeter on the ac cord to figure out which two are the ac pins, and then I'll know the others pins are for 12v dc, but I am not going to try ANYTHING until I know the polarity of the dc side (really don't want to wreck the TV)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
There is a local TV repair man in my town that works on RCA and GE TVs so I am going to talk to him and see if he has any laying around his shop.

Unregistered guest
I need the AC power cord for the same TV. GE 9" ac/dc unit. Have you had any luck finding these???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
So far the only place I have found it is here:
http://www.partstore.com/ModelDetail.aspx?PageState=1&MfgID=79&PartCatCode=608&M odelID=41154

Username: Rtozzi2

Post Number: 1
I am looking for a powercord for a 1989 GE tv. model number 26GT411........seriel number 922420699 and chassis number CTC1496.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Rose
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us