Problem hooking up two vcr's to one tv

Username: Shirley0922

Seminole, OK USA

Post Number: 2
I have a Magnavox tv, one Go Video vcr and just bought a new Sony vcr. I am having problems hooking up the new Sony. We have a Direct tv box that the tv goes into. We have the Go video hooked up and a DVD player. They use the RCA jacks. The new Sony has one coxal wire. How do I hook the new vcr up to everything else. I am a novice at this so please use simple terms. Thanks so much for your help.
Shirley

Username: Paulndrema

Post Number: 4
I have only basic cable with two vcrs. I am using a splitter on the incoming coax and an A/B switch between the two vcrs and the TV. I've noticed that the picture quality coming out of one port of the A/B contains a fair amount of "snow" but only on some channels. Could someone offer a possible explanation please? Thanks, Paul

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 578
The switch may be bad, or you may have a bad cable. You may just be running the signal through too many things. Everything it goes through drops the signal strenght a little bit.

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 578
The switch may be bad, or you may have a bad cable. You may just be running the signal through too many things. Everything it goes through drops the signal strenght a little bit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us