Has anyone ordered a TV from PCmall?

CodeMaster
Unregistered guest
I'm looking at getting a sony 60xs955 or a 60wf655 and PC mall has the lost price i can find from an authorized dealer.
does anyone have experiance with them?
or should i try and get best buy to come down to PC malls price?

CodeMaster
Unregistered guest
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail~dpno~502017.asp
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail~dpno~502014.asp

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
sears should have the 60xs955 on sale for 3505.00 sat morning with 10% sale.

CodeMaster
Unregistered guest
well thats still alot more than pc mall they have it for $3,139.00 and $95 for ground shipping... i would perfer a buying from a local shop but i dont want to pay that much more...

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
i still think it's worth a little more to be able to walk in and talk to someone face to face if you have a problem. i'm reading too many chats from people having problems and having to swap them out. just a piece of mind to me for something at that price and not having to hastle over the phone.

Username: Mike_leigh

Post Number: 2
I just took delivery of 60WF655 from Ecost.com for $2899 + $226 (overnight shipping via Fedex). I've known that etailers were significantly less expensive than retailers but I didnt' know which of these etailers were truly worth my trust. After looking for several months, I learned that ecost is one of the very few etailers that are listed on the Nasdaq (ECST) and have done fairly well after a recent IPO. That said volumes for me as Nasdaq listing has a very difficult requirements. So I ordered the WF655 on thursday morning and I never believed their supposed "priority overweight" delivery, which is supposed to delivery overnight, would actually deliver on time. To my big surprised, I saw the huge Fedex truck outside my window at barely 10 AM and I became a believer. $226 is an unbelieveably cheap price for an overnight delivery of a 60 inch tv. I wish I'd seen another post something like this before I made my purchase... it would have saved many months of agonizing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us