Hooking up DVD Recorder with Computer

Bronze Member
Username: 1st61

Post Number: 66
What I want now is kind like this:

A DVD recorder that I can record realtime from a DVD movie or cable chanel. Beacause the copy right issue we can't copy entire movie but we can record some best scene. After we recorded some scene we connect the DVD recorder with Computer and do some editing and then burn a DVD disk for later playing. Yeah burning disk on computer is fast. Which DVD recorder model has this function? if not do most DVD recorders have this editing ability? I did some research but have not found what I want.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Nobody has tried this?

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
The reason noone replied is because their is no copyright issue when recording to a DVD recorder. All the inputs are analog so no digital bit for bit recording is being done. You can copy 100% of anything you are able to watch on TV to a DVD recorder as long as you are satisfied with the analog conversion.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
I mentioned DVD movie on my first post. So the copy right issue was not the only one. I checked the highlight of some DVD recorders and none of them mentioned the hookup issue with computers.

Anonymous

I am burning DVD-R discs of my old 8mm camcorder videos. I can't seem to bring this digital media into my PC. I have Adobe Premiere Elements and it does not recognize DVD-R. Am I hosed?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us