HDTV Picture Question Help

Username: Hershon

Post Number: 4
Would appreciate any answers on the following:

One month ago I bought a 48" Mitsubishi HD Ready TV. I love the picture and quality. Best investment I ever made. I am connected to HD through my cable company. Based on the 48" HD TV I decided I needed a second HD TV for my bedroom. I got a 30" Samsung HDTV last week. Right now I don't have it connected by high grade component cables, I'll be doing that next week and am making due with the components Time Warner provided.

The picture on the 30" TV is excellent and really great when I play DVD's. My problem and question for you guys is, though the picture on the Samsung 30" TV is excellent it doesn't have the depth and richness of the picture that the 48" does. To make an analogy, the difference in the picture between the 48" TV & the 30" TV is like glossy paper to plain paper.I don't know if this is caused by not temporarily not using high grade component cables, not getting a technician to fine tune the HDTV, just having a smaller screen, or just the TV itself. It's not to late to exchange it.

Any advice or more details needed for advice? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us