Beginner to Home A/V need some advices

Username: Mustachesound

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Home A/V world and would like to learn more about home audio setup and buying guide. If there is any recommendation on videos / books / magazines to improve my knowledge at this field would be really appreciate

I've narrow down my options into KEFQ300, Roksan Kandy K2 TR5, Quad, Monitor Audio RX2. I have an audition on the Monitor Audio RX1 with a REL T5 Sub hooked up on a NAD T757, was pretty good. Any suggestion / recommendation on better speakers that i don't know are welcome.

So my current pick is a pair of Monitor Audio RX2, Monitor Audio RX Centre, and i'm not sure about the sub and receiver yet.

Not sure that i should go for Denon / Marantz / NAD receiver or should i use an PrePro + amp.

Type of musics that i like are such as:
Diana Krall / Kenny G / Andrea Bocelli / Eric Clapton / Norah Jones / AR Rahman / Tchaikovsky / Beethoven / Mozart / Michael Buble / Beegees / Eagles / Johannes Linstead

Genre :: Jazz / Blue Jazz / Bossa Nova / Classical / opera / Vocal / Latin / Lifestyle Musics

Thank You.

Username: Snowy9411

Post Number: 1
I have a Samsung LE 32 C Tv and have a LG DH4420 P 5.1 dvd home cinema system. I have connected all and get surround sound when I play dvd's and music but have no surround sound from the tv when watching channels. I have switched the tv to external speakers and still no sound. Any ideas please ???
Steve
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us