Help me

Username: Gupper

Saskatoon , Sk Canada

Post Number: 1
ok we go a samsung home theater system so it work fine on dvd for surround sound but how would i hook it up to a cable box so i can have surround sound when watch tv show s please help me

Silver Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 109
You would need to run an audio cable from either the TV or the Cable box to the Aux. / TV audio input on the Samsung HT. Most of the new TVs have optical and or analog audio out and HTIB usually have audio in. In order to better help you we would need to know the TV and Samsung model #s.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 397
yes as rob says
hook up the cable box optical cable
or digital out into samsung reciever.
digital in
best way

Username: Pecoso

Post Number: 1
I was told the same thing, I have The Samsung 3D TV and 3D Blu-Ray reciever/Player and 7 channel 3D wireless rear surround sound system, I have everything setup but did not have a optical cable yet. I am still assuming that I also have to go from my Direct TV box optical out to my 3D reciever input? Will this allow me to get full surround sound during normal TV channel viewing as well as while watching a 3D movie or regular Blu-Ray disk?

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 844
Michael,yes.

Username: Pecoso

Post Number: 2
Thanks a lot Casey, I just played my first 3D Blu-Ray movie last night with my new system, "WOW!!!!!" I'll have the Optical cable before the weekend. Thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us