Need Help Choosing Home Theater System

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 37
Hi all.. I want to buy the best Home Theater for my home..

I have seen for Sony and LG but really very much confused in choosing one..

Can any one please help me? which system I should buy?

Username: Flatspeaker

China

Post Number: 2
Hello Nency,my opinion is as follow if you want to buy best home theater for your home.
1.you should know the square of your room.because this is related with the power of the home theather that you buy.
2.the price you want to pay for the home theater.
3.the main use for the home theater.
4.whether there is flat TV in your room or not?
5.you want to put them on the floor or want to hang them on the wall?
If you are not familiar with the home theater and want to know more,you can contact me.MSN:szxr110@hotmail.com Skype:szxr110

Username: Dwhitman

Post Number: 2
Hey Nency...

To add to Flatspeaker's post... money will be a major factor in selecting a good home theater. You can go with the "Theater-in-a-Box" method which some of the entry-level HT's like Sony, JVC and Samsung sound really good or the high end HT's like the Bose Lifestyle Series.... or you can go with the "Separate Component" method which you can mix-match components to your preference. That way you could have a ADCOM a/v amplifier with Klipsch speakers for example. But the most important part of any theater is the wiring!!!! You can spend a lot of money on equipment, but if you are cheap with the cables and wiring, you wont get the full potential of your HT!!! What I would do is go to a store like Best Buy or Ultimate Electronics and sit in their HT listening rooms and check out their various setups so u can get an idea of what you would want! Good Luck! drummerboi40@live.com

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 775
Most home theater in a box are crap. Onkyo makes a decent one if you must. You might consider buying a receiver (Denon, Onkyo, Pioneer) and just 2 speakers spending as much money as you can. You can always add to this and build your self a really nice system. If the front 2 speakers and rreceiver are too expensive buy speakers hat can be used as rears later when you buy the front 2.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 244
save your breath guys its the third time this person has asked same question.

and bose high-end?
lay off the pipe bro

more like high-end marketing
and most important not wiring but speakers.
1. speakers
2. amplifirer
3. source
4. then good[decent] wire needed very important to achieve audio bliss.
caseys right by the way and
about htitb

theaudioguy.ca

Bronze Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 74
Schools out for summer..... Schools out forever.....!.

Smokin in the boys room, I was smokin in the boys room, teacher don't you fill me up with your rules everybody knows that smokin ain't allowed in school!

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 247
http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby%20with%20joint/coopstarpocket/01AwcAX0Gw Ua0AAAABAAAAAAAAAAA-.jpg?o=1

Username: Petersteel

Post Number: 5
well there are more better brands Available but as say u seen Sony and LG then.. i would say Sony....

Username: Pvashist76

Ludhiana, Punjab India

Post Number: 1
Hi to all,

If any body listen the sound Quality of Sony , Bose, Onkyo you will find there is very much major difference in the sound quality. If you are planning to prepare Dedicated home theatre and need expert opnion. Such as which system to be installed in the space you are preparing the home theatre, where to purchase the Onkyo and higher brand or quality brand systems in India. Such like, home theatre systems, Projectors, Projector screens I am ready to help you according to your budget.

Regards

Pankaj Vashist
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us