Need some ht information

Silver Member
Username: Aaronjp1990

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 144
was wondering if this would be a good buy or could i get something better for the money? am looking at setup number 3 or 4 any input would be much appreciated.

http://www.richersounds.com/information.php?cda=static&cst=plasmasystems

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 530
Number 3 & 4 both look like decent buys. 4 is a good buy if you plan on going blu- ray, but if your not ready for blu-ray a mix and match of the 2 system could be in order. The Onkyo 606 is a nice piece and the Sony 40 LCD got a good write up. If you are not a big movie person( you own no DVD at all) you may or may not be a blu-ray person.

Silver Member

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 145
am planing to go blu-ray was thinking about getting a ps3 for that or would i be better with a separate dedicated blu-ray player? i am also thinking about hooking my computer up to my tv any idea if that would work any use? what would u recomend is a better amp the Denon AVR1909 or the Onkyo TXSR606?

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 532
I never hooked up a computer to a TV. Blu-ray stand alone vs PS3, If you have kids or are a gamer yourself PS3 has a lot going for it. If that is not the case there are many stand alone blu-ray players that are now cheaper than the PS3 , that was not the case a short time ago. The Onkyo 606 is the hot item today in receivers it is cheap $400-500 and comes with almost everthing you need, but the Denon is no slouch.

Silver Member

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 146
ok thank you very much cleared up a lot of my questions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us