Question on PSB Image B15

Username: Ckh_nba

Post Number: 7
Hi Guys

I am using my pair of newly bought PSB Image B15 as center to replace my current Infinity Beta C250. They are wired in series.

What is impedance from this connection? Can my amp handle this load? What will be the sensitivity of the pair combined?

Is this a good setup as they do sound a lot sharper and clearer than the Infinity Beta.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Cclashh

Post Number: 330
Are you saying that you have more than one speaker attached to the same center channel output? If you are I would turn it off and connect only one asap. If this is what you are doing you are at serious risk for damaging your receiver.... If you want to connect more than one speaker to the same output you would need to purchase an impedance matching speaker selector or don't do it at all....

Username: Ckh_nba

Post Number: 8
I really love the sound coming from them. Can you explain what is an impedance matching speaker selector? I would go and get it if I need to. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Cclashh

Post Number: 331
Hopefully you have followed my advice and reduced the number of speakers connected to the center channel output to one speaker. If not you are not going to like the sound as much if and when you damage the receiver. See below for search on impedance matching speaker selectors....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=impedance+matching+speaker+selector+&btnG=G oogle+Search
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us