Advice please!

Username: Kyra

Post Number: 1
Hi I just bought this: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000F S10077271&catid= (please don't judge my cheapness etc, I know I can't expect a lot with it!) I like this system and it sounds quite good for something this cheap. Anyway, I have an issue with the volume that I am hopeful to resolve. The volume goes from -100 to 0 and for tv and regular viewing you really have to have it at around -40 to even begin hearing it. Is that normal for something like this? My main issue is for my Ipod. I bought a connectivity kit that includes a dock that connects with RCA cables to the receiver. When the ipod is connected, I have to have the volume super high to even hear it, and there is no hope of playing it loudly at all. This I am disappointed in. The receiver has some digital inputs in the back, is there a way to connected ipod to those? I think part of the problem with both ipod and tv is it is receiving it as analog. Anyay if anyone could advise me on this issue in any way I would really appreciate it. Clearly I don't know what I am doing!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13936
That's normal fro other programming, but a connected iPod is different. Have you tried turning up the volume on your iPod? If the iPod has a "Max Volume" limiter, make sure that it is not activated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us