New system

Username: Tsrofe

San diego, Ca US

Post Number: 2
looking to start a new system and was wondering what route i should go. been thinking of a seperate component system what does anyone think of that, or would it be a little over kill unless i had a large room. was also looking at Nad recievers what does anyone think of them. any help would be awsome im just getting into this and really want to learn all i can to make a good purchase

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 272
Check out Outlaw Audio for seperates.

Username: Drgroovee

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 5
Hi Travis,
I responded to your post RE: 5.1 VS. 7.1 FYI..

Most of my customers use receivers. They are thrilled with the performance of their systems because it offers an excellent home theater experience and very good musical performance.
For those with demanding ears or high power demands, seperates do offer a bit more. Of course, there is usually a price tag to go along with that upgrade.

The fact is that receivers like Denon's AVR-2807 or AVR-4306 offer a lot of power and features in one tidy package and at a good price point. NAD makes a great receiver and I personally endorse them all the time.

Casey's reccomendation is a good one. I am a HUGE fan of Outlaw audio's gear. You will not find a better value on the market. They also offer stellar support should it ever be needed. Test them out: Give them a call and ask them what their seperates could offer you vs. the NAD receiver you are looking at. They will give you a straight answer. You'd find their 1070 receiver is very comparable to NAD's T-753.

Cheers.
Caleb Denison
aperionaudio.com

Username: Tsrofe

San diego, Ca US

Post Number: 4
thanks guys i have been doing alot of research and i think im gonna work my way to a seperate component system. im a big audio buff so it will always be a work in progress. i have narrowed down my receivers to either NAD or Denon. im also currently trying to draw up plans to build my own tv and speaker stands so if anyone has any tips on that it would be great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us