Panasonic HT740---Slight clicking noise

Username: Snuffie

Post Number: 1
I just bought a Panasonice HT740 and am pleased so far....the only minor issue is avery slight clicking noise...so slight I can only hear it when very close to the speakers...and only while playing DVD's (no noise when watching TV). ANy ideas on what this could be would be appreciated...minor problem but curious just the same.

Thanks much.

Username: Dmcgreg

I recently purchased the SC-HT940 system...and noticed the same thing.

I hooked it up for the first time last night and liked what I heard; however I did notice the same problem you described. Similarly, it only occurred when the DVD player was used.

Have you found any new info on this issue?

Thanks

Username: Snuffie

Post Number: 2
No new info but the one thing I have noticed is that if you have any other electronic equipment close to the receiver (for example I have a satellite receiver directly underneath it) make sure the power is off on these components while you're watching the DVD...this seems to lessen the noise. That's all I've come up with so far. And other than that I've had this system for 6 months and it's great so enjoy!

Username: Jester589

I have the ht940 and I am very happy with the sound, except for that infernal clicking noise. It is very frustrating because I primarily watch dvd's. If anyone has any insight into getting rid of this sound (I have no electronics near it other than the television) please post it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us