Recommended speaker system for Denon 3805

Username: Sme0819

Rochester, New York

Post Number: 10
What kinds of options do I have out there to go with my receiver. I'm primarily listening to 80% tv/dvds adn 20% music. I'm also looking for 2 outdoor speakers for the patio. any advice out there would be a help.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 770
Your budget?
The receiver is pretty good - and there are many options out there.

Username: Edupagani

Pompano Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 1
I have the exact same question. My budget for the 7 speakers and sub is about $1,200. Thanks.

Username: Seventh

Post Number: 4
well certainly not a BOSE speaker dude....

Username: Edupagani

Pompano Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 2
I agree. I went to the Bose store and, to start with, their top of the line Acoustimass is only 6.1, therefore I would have to add one more speaker if I was to get it. In addition, I hate the fact the speakers must be routed through the sub, where the drivers are! This will definitely mess up my wiring, since I am in the process of building a house and pre-wiring it. I've been reading many of this site's postings and I'm getting exposed to so many brands I never heard of. Klipsh, Polk, Infinity, etc. Again, I can afford to spend slightly over $1000 for the 7 speakers + Sub. I would appreciate if you guys could share your knowledge and experience with me. Thanks.

Username: Seventh

Post Number: 5
Dude.. lots of my friends suggested that the best combination would be marantz + mission. Warmth,precise and clear sound. Alternatively, you could try this combination - marantz + mordaunt short..
good luck !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us