Energy Encore vs. B&W DM300 series

Anonymous

I am new to HT speaker system. Any opinion on energy encore vs B&W DM300 series (DM303, LCR3, ASW500)?

I am also thinking to get NAD L70 DVD/receiver...will that be a good fit for either system? or should i get separate DVD and AV receiver? any recommendation for a combine price range of $800- $1000.

Thanks

Username: Big_l

Post Number: 9
Bowers and Wilkins all the way mate, their stuff is the best quality around!!!!

I would go for a seperate DVD and reciever that way it allows for additoins to you system later on if you so wish,

Haven't seen many prices recently so wouldn't be able to inform you although personally Harmon Kardon Recievers are my favourite

good luck mate

Anonymous

Hi Louis,

any suggestion on the HK receiver or DVD player? what about denon AVR 2803? should i get the same brand for receiver and DVD?

cheers mate

Bronze Member
Username: Big_l

Surrey, Surrey England

Post Number: 15
i was really into AV about a year ago, my favourite at the moment is the AVR430, this bad boy has 7 channels for puire surround and looks beautiful!!!,it does pretty much everything you want from a reciever with a meaty poer output something like 75watts per channel!!!

I'm really sorry but i haven't really looked at the specs of home cinema for about two years as i have bought all mine and am quite happy with the reults.

My best advice is take your own speaker setup or ask for a similar setup, and just have Demos, take your favourite films, music, anything and LISTEN,

Each to his own mate,

i cant tell you what you like,

but the best of luck in enjoying a good aural sensation which can only be achieved by a quality surround system!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us