Onkyo theater help?

Username: Bp11139

Post Number: 10
Ok so what is the best HTIB system i should get. Damn it guys if you cant tell by all my posts im desperate. I would go to a bestbuy or a good electronic place but i live on Maui and there isnt ---- here. Im in dire need. PLease help.

SOunds like Onkyo makes some good system packages. My budget is around 700 or lil more.

So what would be the best system for me? the Ht-s770? Or is it better to buy a nice receiver better then guy with a speaker package?

Any thoughts on getting the SKS-HT240 package? or the 520 package? How do the two compare? why is one cheaper than another? They look quite similar. SOrry guys Im in the midst of remodeling the house with no source other than the internet to get a decent system.

If i was to go with a speaker package i know alot of talk is to get the TX-SR502 receiver. Would it be better to get a better receiver. Would it push the system better or does that receiver do enough for it.

Ok so when it all comes down to it I'm confused on which systems to get. Whether to get the whole thing with the 770 or the go with the speaker packages and then get a decent receiver. I need help guys. Also is there a difference between the HT-S770B and just the HT-S770. I know i sound retarded but Im in dire need of help. LOL. thanks...

Bronze Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 72
You don't sound "retarded". You have simply posed a question that no one individual can answer with authority. Try CNET.com for reviews and suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us