Bose system

best+system
Unregistered guest
I have been looking to buy a home theater system. I just can not decide which one to get. The only one that I've liked so far is the bose lifestyle 35,but i've read some terrible reviews about this system. any advice will be much appreciated.

Username: Javmo200

GB, Michigan

Post Number: 1
Terrible do not buy Bose--Expensive and not well build. Look around
Best of luck--

Jayb
Unregistered guest
Javier is right, for the price that you'll pay for that LS-35 you could buy a complete 7.1 system with all the trimmings and still have enough to buy your cake and eat it!

best+system
Unregistered guest
I thank you for your responses. Is there system that you would recommend to buy. I would not mind spending 3k on a system if it is worth it. Thanks again for your time and opinions on this.

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 252
It sounds like you need to go shopping to listen to whats available.

I would never buy anything that I didnt listen to first. Until you take various systems for a 'test drive', how can you expect to choose?? How could you expect to even know what you need or want if you havnt looked at them?? Listen to, compare, and buy what sounds best and has the features you want within your stated budget.

best+system
Unregistered guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts paul. I have been to all mayor electronic stores aruond this area, but the thing is that all of them sound ok AT THE STORE. like the bose 48 presentation the were giving at fry's and it is a whole diferent story when you have it at home. If any of you could recommend a system that you already have I'd appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 270
The only problem with that is that everybody has different tastes and has different things/uses that they want out of a home theater system. The system I put together might look(and probably will)be drastically different from what you would assemble.

The possibilities are endless. If I were to create a system with your stated $3,000 budget, it would be something big and bold to create a huge soundstage that would look nothing like what many have as Home Theater sound systems.

If you're a fan of small satellites, bose, or something tame and refined, your system wild be the complete opposite. No one system is the 'right' system, but what's important is which is 'right' for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us