Mitsubishi tv glare problem

Username: Blumedia

Post Number: 1
I have the mitsubishi 62525 and I have a lot of windows in my living room. I bought a new non glare screen from mitsubishi but it only helped a little. Is there a screen that will product little or no glare that would work with me tv? Thanks for your help.

Mark

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 133
Mark,

That's the protective diamond shield causing the glare. It's removable if the reflections are too much for you. There are instructions for removal in your owners manual.

I've had a couple big screen tvs through the years and the Mitsu is the first one that I've had with a protective shield, so I dont really think it's presence is that imperative.

I considered removing mine, but decided against it. Instead, I close the drapes to the offending window directly behind me on mornings when the offending light reflections are the worst. For me,that eliminates the glare enough where it's not noticable while watching TV.

I'll agree though.....that damn shild is a pain in the butt because of it's reflective properties. Fortunately, I dont watch much tv early in the day when the reflections are worst, and closing the my drapes to the window directly behind does the trick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us