Speakers a/v receiver

Username: Asi36ah

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 1
I have def. tech. clr 2000 they sound very airy
with the b&k 507 a/v receiver. If I change to the paradigm studio 100 which happen to be a warmer speaker will my sound warm up with the b&k 507?
someome help! please.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2447
Yes, IMO..but you really should try it out for yourself.

Username: Grgoddess16

Post Number: 1
my boyfriend is driving me absoultley crazy. He cannot get sound from the dvd player to play through the television and speakers simultaneously. Why? what is he doing wrong? please help save my sanity

Post Number: 2
sony trinitron television, sony wega speaker, sony progressive scan dvd player

Post Number: 3
sony trinitron television, sony wega speaker, sony progressive scan dvd player

Gold Member

Post Number: 2470
look at the back of your DVD player, you should have a red and white color coded RCA jacks that says Audio OUT. Get RCA plugs and connect this to the back of the TV that says Audio IN.

Unregistered guest
I am having a hell of a time trying to tie all of my audio/video equipment together. Hope you can help. I have a tv with digital cable box attached. I also have a DVD player which is hooked into something. I have an old DVD player which will no longer play discs but does function as an amplifier with surround sound (5 speakers and sub woofer). So, I want to hook the amplifier to the tv, the DVD player AND MY COMPUTER. I know this can be done because my husband did it some time ago. Unfortunately, he died last year and I can't make any of his "electronic genius projects" work right. Please advise on how to make all of these components work together with surround sound. THANK YOU!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2487
try this
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/113395.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us